ooO 15

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

 

" What? " Kris asked, guffawed by your parent's favor. You see, Your parents managed to have a talk with Kris because he saved your life, they talked until it lead into your parent's favor 

Flashback---

When Kris and Lay managed to drag Tao outside your ward. Your parents took their opportunity to thank and ask Kris a favor.

Mr.Park tapped Kris' shoulder. Kris looked up and saw Mr.Park. He immediately bowed. Mr.Park chuckled.

" Come here and we'll talk young man. " Mr.Park said walkting towards the sofa where Mrs.Park is waiting for her husband. Kris nodded then trailed behind him. When they finally sat down on their seats. Mrs.Park spoke.

" Kris-ssi, We just wnated to thank you for saving our precious daughter. " Mrs.Park held Kris' hands. Kris smile then shooked his head.

" Aniyo. Its nothing. Besides, she's a girl. A man would've save a girl's life. " Kris said. Mr.Park studied him for awhile then asked.

" Then.. maybe you could do us a little favor?  " Mr.Park said, while drumming his fingers on the table. Kris immediately nodded.

" Of course, sir. " Kris nodded. Your parents looked at each other then smiled.

" Will you be the guard of our daughter? "

END OF FLASHBACK.

" We know you can do it Kris, You already saved her life! " Mrs.Park said. Kris thought about it, * this is a big responsibility * 

" B-but, what if i can't do a better job on protecting her? " Kris thought of many excuses. Mr.Park chuckled.

" You know son, All we want is for you act an older brother to her, Moonbyul longed to have an older brother. We want you to prevent him from getting hurt, be her bestfriend that she can lean on. Its not a big task son, Just be there for her and protect her in small ways. " Mr. Park smiled then patted Kris' shoulder. 

Kris gulped. * Mr.Park is right, i should practice being an older brother from now on.. because i have a twin sister. I too, will do this kind of job for her.. so its better to atleast have a try.. *

Kris hesitantly nodded. " S-sure sir. " Mr.Park chuckled. " Ahh, this is great! And son, don't call me 'sir' from now on, just call me appa or abonim. " Mr.Park patted Kris' hair.

" S-sure.. a-abonim. " 

" Then what are you waiting for? Go on her ward. make sure she's in good condition. " Mr. Park waved off.

" Uhm. can i atleast explain this to EXO-M? " Kris rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. The Parks nodded.

" Sure son! That would be good! EXO-M Should also be the older brothers of our Moonbyul! " Mrs.Park laughed. Her husband nodded. " Good idea,hon. "

Kris just awkwardly smiled then scurried off. * Hope they'll agree on me. *

Kris waled straight to your ward then looked in, He saw Chen and Xiumin munching some food, Lay playing with you,Luhan flirting with Yujin and Mira and Jongjin, laughing. Then he cleared his throat which caught all of their attentions. 

You looked up only to find Kris standing behind the door. You tilted your head in confusion. 

" Kris? do you need anything? " You asked. Kris smiled then shooked her head. Kris' smile made Yujin raise her brow * He never smiled at girls before.. what happened? * 

" Aniyo Moon-ah. Just need tot alk to the guys. " Kris eyed all the EXO-M Members who nodded. Lay sighed then smiled at you, not wanting to go.

" Its okay Lay, just go. Im sure its something important. " You urged him to go. Lay pouted then nodded, stood up then walked with the rest of the guys out of your ward.

 

You and Yujin are now left inside the room.

 

Silence.

 

Not until Yujin spoke. " Listen , If you think that you're already part of our friendship then you're wrong. "

Yujin stood up then walked up to your bed. You eyed her nastily before rolling your eyes. " So? as if i care. " You smirked at her which made Yujin go furious. 

She gripped on your arm and dug her long nails on your skin, giving you a hard look. Now, You're scared. But you never showed a sign of it. Afraid that she'll step on you knwoing your weakness.

" Look tyByul, Dont ever mess with me, Don't ever go near towards EXO-M If you don't want to live in hell, Stay away from Lay oppa and stay away from Kris oppa, His MINE, EXO-M is MINE. They are all mine, They are my properties so its better for you to stay out of my way and live on your dirty little space. " Yujin glared daggers at you.

" Its not my fault if Lay and Kris are taking care of me, And EXO-M Don't belong to anyone, They are never bought by you. You don't have the right to shout out that they belong to you, Because as far as i know, They don't belong to anyone but themselves. And why would i stay away from EXO-M? After what they've done? Especially Kris, Why would I? Kris saved me and giving my friendship to him and EXO-M is my only way on expressing my thankfullness and gratitude towards them. So stop sprouting nonsense. " You hissed at her.

* I'll fight  my friendship towards EXO-M. no matter what.* You thougth determingly.  Then suddenly, A wet-cold feeling hitted you. You looked at your hospital dress that its soaked with cold water.

You looked up to see Yujin smirking while holding an empty glass. 

" Say that dramatic speech again and next time, I won't use water anymore. " Yujin whispered on your ear, then she pulled her hair a bit. 

" Get it? " 

You were about to fight back when you saw EXO-M Entered,  They have smiling faces but Luhan just had a regular one. They barged in to your ward then soon, Yujin immediately pulled back and let go of your hair then put on a smile.

their smiles turned to frowns when they saw you drenched in water and shivering, EXO-M looked at Yujin with hate except Luhan. 

" What happened to you? " Kris asked worriedly, Grabbing a towel then handing it to you. You just shooked you head. 

" Aniyo Kris, its nothing " You waved it off. Kris frowned * You should tell me everything, i want to know if something happened when we left you and Yujin alone. " 

" Yeah, why are you so drenched? Who did this to you? " Chen said while drying your clothes. patting it. 

" Aniyo, Nothing happened just needed to drink the water but it slipped through my hand. " You knoecked you fist on your head. But Xiumin held it put it down. You gave him a confused look.

" Don't hurt yourself Gongzhou~ " Xiumin cooed. " Gongzhou? " You tilted your head.

" She means Princess, Noona~ " Tao hugged your arm, but got pushed away by Kris. Tao pouted then hugged your leg instead. You blushed. * skinship monsters *

Luhan is just sitting with Yujin, Yujin is gritting her teeth and clencing her fists when she saw every skinships they do with you. * I warned you Park MoonByul. * 

Luhan is looking at the guys with a pokerface. * She's not a baby, she can do it by herself. * 

Lay covered you with a blanket to prevent you from catching a cold. You blushed when he placed it on your shoulder. * Such a gentleman * Then he patted your head, smiled then walked away.

" Dont catch a cold. " Lay said, You nodded then smiled. " Neh Lay umma~ " You teased. Lay chuckled then walked to the sofa.

 

 

Little did you know that Lay heard your fight with Yujin. He furrowed his eyebrows then looked at Yujin who is glaring at you but you didn't notice. He gritted his teeth.

* This made me more protective of you Park Moonbyul. The guys should know this, Especially you Xi Luhan * 

He looked at Luhan who is flirting with Yujin. Lay sighed then frowned.

" If only you knew Luhan of what kind fo snake is your girlfriend.. " Lay whispered softly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                       

 

A/N: Updaaate~~I know you guys hate Yujin XDD I Hate her too LoL.

But Yujin also plays a big role here. Haha bear with it with me for awhile XDD

Soon we'll get rid of her >:)

Lets take a look on some EXO-M Gifs :D

Xiumin so chuttee~

Our Charismatic Pandaa~

Our Ever Handsome main vocals Chen! :D

HAHAHA~ :DD Subs and Comments! Maybe Upvote? :3