ooO 13

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

 

* Beep *

* Beep *

* Beep *

* Beep *

You groggily opened your eyes. But met ceilings and walls painted in white and you only hear an IV- Monitor beeping. You squinted your eyes, * Where am.. I? Am.. I dead? * You groaned then tried to sit. But wires are connected in every part of your arm. You planned on pulling them out. Not until you heard a voice spoke.

" Dont pull them out. And, You're not dead "

You heard a voice spoke, somehow.. its familiar. You rubbed your eyes. Once you got a better view of your surroundings. You looked around trying to find the source of that voice. You turned to your right then gasped a full air of breath. * W-hat is he doing here? * 

 Beside you was KRIS.

Sitting and drinking a cup of coffee and reading news papers in his hands. He looked like he didn't get enough sleep, because of his hair sticking out in every directions. 

" What are you doing here? " You asked suspiciously at him. Kris rolled his eyes then put down the news paper.

" You dont remember? Think again. " Kris said.

You started to recall everything. You recalled of someone who shouted your name, the accident, and the one who saved you. Until you finally came to a conclusion. You gaped then turned to him.

" YOU SAVED ME?! " 

" Bingo " Kris smirked.

YOUR P.O.V

Kris saved me.. S-saved..me.. KRIS SAVED ME?! Really?! I thought he hates me. I looked at him who is grinning michievously on my side. I shooked my head.

" You're not joking right? You really did save me? " You asked. Kris scoffed. Just answer the damn question! 

" If i didn't, Then why are you here? " Kris asked me sternly. Well, that explains everything.

" But why? I thought you hated me? " I tilted my head in confusion. Seriously? We always bicker whenever we saw each other. This Kris guys... isnt.. Bad.

" You thought that im that heartless? " Kris rolled his eyes. " Of course, I'll save you. I would be so heartless if I did'nt  " Kris said with a poker face. But I have this ability to see other people's emotions within. And he is..

Soft.

" I forgot that you didn't know me at all, thats why you see me as a badass jerk. " he added.

I calmed down then hung my head. " Thank you... " I Softly said. Kris smirked then went closer to me then bent to my eye level and cupping his left ear.

" What did you say? I didn't hear it. " Kris pretended not to hear it but i know he did. I rolled my eyes then again said it.

" I said Thank you. " I said in my normal voice. 

" What? i still didn't hear it. " Kris cockily said. I blew my fringes away in frustration. 

" I SAID THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY LFIE AND BRINGING ME HERE IN THE HOSPITAL!! HAPPY?! "

I screamed on his ears. He jumped back then cupped his left ear groaning in pain. HA! Serves you right! And he mutter cusses on his breath

" Damn woman. With that small body you can still scream? " He rolled his eyes. I just laughed evilly. Until his phone rang.

He walked 5 meters away from me to answer the phone. He nodded then said something. I cocked my head on the side thinking about ' Who's he calling? ' After a 3 minute call. He hunged up then walked again to my bed. I looked up to him. 

" EXO-M Will be visiting so with your parents. " Kris said with a calm voice. I Just nodded. ARGH! My parents! Oh no! they'll even raise my protection status. Agrh! curse that damn truck!

Then my stomach growled. I clutched it then cussed. I wish he didn't hear. But, TOO LATE. He did. Because he's already laughing at my side. His laugh, It suits him. i wish he'll just smile and laugh. Throwing that poker-face away. But i also admit that his poker face also suits him. But iw ant his smile more. Its comforting though.

" You hungry? " Kris asked then turned to my side where a bowl of porridge and an orange juice is sitting. I just nodded a little. FOOD!Kris reached out for the bed-table then settled my utensils. Once the porrdige is served i inhaled the smell. Then started to dig in. But i can't hold the spoon right! ARGH. Im hungrryy~ 

Then Kris spoke.

" Aishh. What a big baby " Kris rolled his eyes but with a teasing smile. I just replied with a 'hmp' 

" Well, Im sorry if i got into an accident. " You replied with a scoff.

" Come on i'll feed you. "

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                      

 

 

A/N: Kris is on the waaay~~ MUAHAHAHAHA

Anyways~ Im baek! and i wont update this next week because

of EXAMS! TTTT ^ TTTT

Wish me luck!

Show me your support by Subbing and commenting!

Oh and Upvote tooo~ ^^

Good day Lovely Pandas! <3

Peace out~