ooO 1

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

 

" Kris please sit down. " Mr.Wu said. Kris sat down obediently. is something wrong?  

Kris saw his mother rubbing the arm of Mr.Wu . " Hon, tell him... " Mrs.Wu said.

Kris raised an eyebrow.  " Tell me what? "

" Kris you have a younger sister. " Mr.Wu breathed out.

Kris was shocked and his mouth was agape, Then stood up. " Where is she?! Why is she not here?! " Kris shouted furiously. I have a twin sister..  

" Kris let us explain, sit down " Mr.Wu said.

Kris sat down with clenched fists. " When you two are born, We decided to separate you two.. " Mr.Wu atrailed on.

" why? " Kris questioned  through gritted teeth.

" Because that time, we are so poor that we can't support you both, So we decided to give up your twin sister. We  put her on a basket and left her on someones doorsteps, We dont want this neither Kris,We did it for her own good. " Mr.Wu said with guilt in his eyes.

Mrs. Wu is now crying. Kris felt a little guilty.

" We want you to find her Kris,Bring her back to us..To you..To this family, She is the Wu Empire Heiress. " Mr.Wu said with pleading eyes.

Kris stiffened. " How? " Kris questioned.

" Wu Xiu Liang.. Her name, She should have a Crown-Shaped Birthmark on her Left shoulder." Mrs.Wus said after regaining herself from crying." Please Kris. . " They pleaded.

" I'll do it. "

 

                                                                                                                                                     

 

After the talk of Kris and his parents about Kris's twin sister. Kris decided to call his friends, Which are EXO-M,Yes EXO-M Is also rich, Kris's parents and EXO-M's parents are bestfriends and buisness partners.

EXO-M Consists of Xiumin, Kim  Minseok . He is the only son of The Kim Baozi Corporation, His parents own the half of ' Mandoo ' restaurants chain in the whole nation of Korea. 

Lay, Zhang  Yixing,The only son of the married entrepreneurs , Mr.Zhang Wu and Mrs.Meng Feilin. Their business is clothing lines, They are the top clothing lines in 2 countries, Korea and USA.

Tao, Huang ZiTao. He is the only son of the Huang Couple. He owns all the Gucci shops in USA and Korea. His parents are designers of Gucci perfumes and Bags which was send all around the world, but mostly in Paris.

Chen, Kim Jongdae. The son of the " Legendary Kims " His father is a famous song writer while her mother is famous singer, Her mother is known as the " The starling of Korea " Because of her small yet opera-like voice.

Luhan, Xi Luhan. The son of the 2 Chinese CEO's of ' Xi Entertainment ' His parents buisness are in Beijing, He is Chinese. His parents work as the CEO of the Xi Entertainment, Where all Artist-wannabe's train and debut as a singer or a dancer.

Lastly, Kris, Wu Yifan. The son of the famous " Wu Empire  " They own all the hotels in Korea. They have a franchise of the " Huang's " Gucci shop in America. His family belongs to the " Chaebol families " along with EXO-M.

 

                                                                                                                                                         

 

Kris called all of his friends after the talk. " Hey guys, lets meet on our ' hang out place Ii have something to tell you " Kris said through his phone.

After that he hung up and drove towards the meeting place.  I have a freaking little sister..  Kris thought while driving.

" Ahh.. Xiu Liang.. where are you? " Kris muttered.

 

 

After a good 3 minutes drive, he arrived at their meeting place.

But its only Lay,Luhan,Chen and Xiumin are there. They stood up and waved at Kris arrival, Kris returned the wave. 

" Where's Tao? " Kris asked.

" Buying Gucci bags everywhere.. " Luhan mused.

Kris rolled his eyes.  " Figures "

" Yo sup dude " Xiumin said holding a fist to Kris, Kris just ignored it while the guys stiffled a laughter.

" Yah! Trying to be friendly here! Geez man, Whats your problem? " Xiumin said while taking a sit. Kris smirked.

" So whats the important news? " Lay asked. Kris took a deep breath. 

" Maybe PMS? " Xiumin snorted nudging Chen which is stiffling a laugh.

Kris playfully glared at them but soon let it pass. " Okay, i have a news. " Kris said seriously.

The guys huddled closer to him then said. " What? "

" I Have a... " Kris trailed on.

" New car?! "

" Girlfriend?! "

Kris rolled his eyes on his friends stupid suggestions. " Really guys? really? "

" DAMN MAN! TELL IT NOW! " Lay said , losing patience. Kris sighed then breathed it out.

" Twin sister. " Kris finally ended. The guys sat there with eyes and mouth agape. 

" NO WAY?! "

" HOW? "

" WHEN? "

" LIKE SERIOUSLY?! "

" I bet she looks like Kris but with a longer hair. "

Kris rolled his eyes on Chen's comment. " Funny really. " Kris said with an un-amused face.

" But Kris, we didn't know about this. " Lay said still in shock. The guys nodded with wide eyes.

" Me too, me and my parents had a talk earlier, Then.. thats it.. they told me about it! " Kris said while sighing.

" And she's missing, my parents put her on someones doorsteps, because they cant support us both.. " Kris trailed on.

" And now, they want her back.. I cant deny the fact that i also wanted to see her so badly..  " Kris said with a soft voice." So help me out ?" Kris looked up to his friends who regained their posture. They  looked at each other while nodding.

" Sure Kris. " Lay said with a smile.

" Yeah yeah whatever. " Luhan waved off, texting on his phone.

" YEA! I also want to meet her! i bet she's beautiful. " Xiumin mused.

" Sure! i'll make her mine... "Chen said dreamily, Kris glared at him with cold eyes. " j-just  k-k-idding bro! " Chen nervously laughed it off. Kris rolled his eyes.

" You better be. " 

Chen whispered something on Xumin's ear. " I wish she doesn't have a crappy attitude like Kris. " Xiumin giggled.

" I HEARD THAT! " Kris said loudly. Chen gulped then sat firmly.

" Soo.. " Lay clasped his hands. " How? " 

" She should have a Crown brithmark on her left  shoulder and her name si Wu Xiu Liang " Kris said with soft voice. 

" Woah. She's chinese! and i really bet shes beautiful.  Xiu Liang means ' beautiful'  " Xiumin Mused.

"  I know right. " Kris mused. The guys chuckled then nodded.

" Cant wait to meet her! " Lay said, grinning.EXO-M highfived each other before nodding.

" Me too! "

Luhan  is still concentrated to his phone, The guys look at him. Lay nudged him. Luhan looked up from his phone " What? "

The guys sighed. " Let me guess? Yujin? " Kris guessed. Luhan smiled brightly then nodded.

 " Mah bro, you really are head over heels with that girl arent you? " Kris mused.

Luhan shrugged with a sheepish smile. " Cant help it! "

The guys chuckled then said." Okay, when do we get started? " Chen asked.

" Tomorrow " Kris said.  I'll find my MeiMei, no matter what. 

 

                                                                                                                                         

 

 

A/N: 1ST CHAP IS UP ON THE ROOF! <3