ooO 27

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

" LISTEN CLASS! "

Mr.Song slammed his palms on the teacher's table.His booming voice made everyone in class flinched in shock. Those who are sleeping is now fully awake. His action didnt affect you at all. You just sat there at the back with your palm under your cheek. What is it now? 

" As you can see class, We have a Performance task to do. And Im planning to start it by tomorrow. Because tomorrow is Friday. " 

The class silently groaned in their seats. You listened to his announcement though. You can hear Mira groan in exasperation at your side. You looked at her then rolled your eyes then back at the front. 

" And also, this isn't just and ordinary Task. This is a Task for the WHOLE level. " Mr.Song emphasized the word 'Whole' 

Whole level? Omona, big grade too.. I wonder what it is?  You thought. 

" For this task, We will divide the WHOLE level in pairs. That means, You can get paired with anyone in this level... only 3 Levels will do the draw while the other 3 wouldn't " Mr.Song trailed on.

" Tomorrow, We will visit an orphanage downtown with your partner. And together, You will pick a child to take care for 3 consecutive days. In this project, We will test how much knowledge you have in taking care of a child. This also reflects how you take good care of yourself. Arraji? "

The class grew excited. Not because of the Task, but because they could get paired with their crushes. And mostly, their crushes are EXO-M. Mira isn't that interested but knowing that she has to get good grades, She pretended to like it.

" Ugh. I wish I'll have you as a partner. " Mira pouted, Turning to you.

" Hmm~ Fine by me. But how about Tao? " You wiggled your eyebrows.

You knew too well that Mira has a soft spot for Tao eversince day one. Mira blushed a little then bit her bottom lip.

" W-what do you mean? " Mira stuttered. You laughed then shooked your head.

" Ah. nothing nothing. "

Once again, Mr.Song clapped his hands to gain his class' attention. Automatically, they stopped talking then listened. Mr.Song brought out a fishbowl with a hundreds of paper rolls inside it. 

" The names of the 3 other sections are all in here.  Each and every one of you will pick one paper. In these papers, are the names of your partners. I'll pass this bowl around in 3 Minutes. Arasso? Pick and don't choose! "

With that, Mr.Song finally passed the bowl around. Girls are merely excited about it. You heard them giggling and whispering.

 

" Omona! I wish I can have one of the EXO-M as my partner! "

 

" I want Xiumin or Tao oppa~ "

 

" I think Lay or Kris oppa are fine with me! "

 

" Gosh! I want Chen oppa! "

 

I guess no one wants Luhan because of Yujin.. You mentally facepalmed yourself. Of course no one will want Luhan as their partner because they are afraid facign Yujin's wrath. 

When your classmate finally passed the bowl to you, You immediately grabbed it then picked a paper quickly. You passed it on Mira and she picked. The bowl was passed around the class until all finished picking their papers. 

" Okay class open them. "

Mira opened the paper then gasped. She grabbed your shoulder with her shaking hands. You were about to open your paper when Mira grabbed your shoulder, You looked at her with a 'whats-wrong-with-your-face look' Mira whispered and pointed at her paper as she tenatively handed it to you. What's wro--- 

You gasped then looked at him with wide eyes. Mira is blushing so hard that you can compare a tomato because of her cheeks. You happily tapped her shoulder.

" Congratulations! You got Tao! " You whispered to her with a wide grin. 

Mira nodded then slumped back on her seat with a dreamy sigh. You felt happy towards your bestfriend. I Wish Im going to be happy with my partner too.. 

You carefully unrolled the paper. The name written on the paper was----

 

RIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG! 

 

Youre in the of revealing it when you stopped and heard the bell rang. You immediately packed your things so that you could have lunch with Jongjin and Mira. You put the paper on your pocket and decided to open it later.

 " MOON! MIRA! " Jongjin waved his hands at the door way with a big-smile. You and Mira laugehd then trudged to his side.

Jongjin grinned then placed his arms around you and Mira. Mira giggled then clung at his waist in a friendly-way. You just rolled your eyes then un-tangled yourself from his grip. Jongjin pouted then just hugged Mira instead. 

"Are you sure.. that you guys are only friends? " You suspiciuously asked. 

They both turned red and let go of each other. You smirked. 

" Were not! "

" EWW~ "

You rolled your eyes then lifted your palms on the air. Waving them in surrender. 

" Fine fine! Arasso! Let's just go to the cafeteria. Im hungry. " 

You, Mira and Jongjin started walking again to the cafeteria.

 

                                                                                                                                     

 

Once the three of you entered the cafeteria, 2 persons suddenly grabbed your arms. Making you jump in shock. WHAT THE--!  Mira and Jongjin watched as they pull you away from them. But they followed suit.

You looked up to see the 2 persons who pulled you. Turns out, Its Kris and Xiumin. You pouted then tried getting their grips off of your arms.

" Yah! Let me go! "  You scremed. Making the students turn their head towards your attention. But Kris glared at them so automatically, They looked away.

" What the-- Kris! Xiumin! Wae? " 

" You're eating with us, Moon! " Xiumin beamed and continued to pull you towards their seat. 

" But I dont want to! "  

" Aish~ Just keep on walking or do you want us to carry you? " Kris looked at you. Your cheeks burned. 

Being carried with the school kingkas is like a dream cometrue. So you just gave up and let them pull your lifeless body. You heard Mira and Jongjin laughing on the background. You whipped your head at their direction then glared.

" Soon you two will get it from me! Watch me! Watch me~ " You pointed your finger to them. But they just pretended not to notice anything and kept on trailingbehind you instead.

Finally you arrived at their table and they settled you between Luhan and Lay.

" MOON NOONA! MIRA! And.. HI STRANGER! " Tao waved awkwardly at Jongjin. You and Mira stiffled a laugh. Jongjin's face was priceless. 

" This is Jongjin, Tao. Jongjin, he's Tao. " You introduced. 

" Gosh Moon, So heavy~ " Xiumin playfully teased.

You punched him on the arm softly. " You're fatter than me, Baozi. "

Xiumin's jaw-dropped then whined. " SHE CALLED ME FAT! "

" Its true though. " Chen coughed then continued to read his book. You laughed. Chen gave you a wink.

" You guys are teaming up against me! How coul--- ADGHLBDSJVBHDVDBFF ! " Kris immediately stuffed Xiumin's face with a steambun. The table erupted in laughter.

" Aish~ Shut it baozi. " Kris playfully rolled his eyes but can't contain his smile at his face.

Xiumin grunted then pouted then continued eating.You looked at Luhan then sighed. He has his headphones on and had his eyes closed. Then someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around to face Lay. Lay gave you a small wave.

" Hi. " 

You chuckled then gave him a smile and waved back. " Hi Lay! " 

Huh? I expect her not to reply.. Are we friends again? Lay had his eyes wide and opened his mouth to say something when you put a hand infront of him. 

" Yes were friends again. I  saw you apologize to Luhan yesterday at the EXO-M's lounge. And wow.. I didn't expect that act Lay. " You chuckled. Lay laughed awkwardly turning read. Dang! She saw that little play. 

Mira secretly looked at Tao then blushed again. Gaah! what's happening? Mira bit his bottom lip as she blushed. Tao was laughing with Xiumin until he notice Mira. You smirked then stood up. Catching their attention. 

" Guys! Can Chen and Mira exchange seats? " You grinned with a slightly evil eyes. Mira's eyes widen in shock. MOONBYUL?! 

" N-NO! I-im f-fine! " Mira turned red as she shook her hands furiously.Tao looked at Mira then beamed.

" YEAH! Come sit with me! I dont want this old hag anyway! "

Jongjin rolled his eyes and continued eating. You noticed his behavior but let it pass though. 

" O-ok Moonbyul. And shut up Tao  " Chen sweetly smiled at Mira and glared at Tao. . Mira looked so red. She let out a sigh. " Arasso.. " She carefully walked towards Chen's seat. Tao beamed at her then put an arm around her shoulder once she sat down.  Making Mira flinch in surprise. Tao worriedly looked at her.

" Y-you dont like it? " Tao stuttered. Mira's eyes widen then shook her head. " Aniyo. Im just startled. " Mira blushed. Tao smiled then placed his arm again around her, pulling her close. " Sorry, I like skinship! "

Jongjin stood up with a finished lunchbox on his hand. " Guys! I'll go bye! " With that, he sped off. You were about to chase him when Kris shooked his head at you. You bit your bottom lip as you watched his back. You sighed then slumped back. Better talk to him.  

You looked at Luhan and noticed that he is also looking at you. You blushed then looked away. Luhan rolled his eyes then also looked away, focusing on his food. Damn that cheerleading practice. I want Yujin. 

" HEY TAO! ARE YOU MAKING YOUR MOVE ON MIRA?! " Xiumin eyed them. Tao laughed while Mira turned to a riped tomato. 

" HAHA. Aniyo ge, I just like skinships. And I think its fine because Its Mira. My friend! " Tao beamed innocently. Xiumin rolled his eyes. 

" Eish, You're no fun. " 

" ANDWAE! " Kris suddenly shouted. The table flinched then looked at him with a questioning look. 

" Huh? Kris, waeyo? " Lay asked. Kris massaged his nosebridge then sighed.

" You guys know about that Performance task right? You know, about adopting a child. And Im so unlucky. " 

We raised a brow. Xiumin grabbed the paper from Kris' hands. " Wae--- " 

Xiumin suddenly laughed so hard. " OMONA! You're so unlucky! " Kris only groaned. We looked at him in confusion. 

" Who's your partner? " 

" Kang Misoo " Xiumin answered then laughed again. " Kang Misoo? " You questioned. Lay answered it for you.

" One of the Queenkas. Yujin's bestie. And an obsess fan us. " Lay smiled. I nodded in understanding. Then looked at the other guys. 

" Anyone here that belonged to the 3 sections who made draw lots except us? " I looked at everyone on the table. 

Xiumin,Chen,Kris raised their hands. Kris groaned again. " I hate this. "

" Who's your partner guys? " 

Xiumin thought for a bit. " Kang Jina. " 

" The silent Queenka? " Xiumin nodded. " She ain't that bad, I pressume. "

" Shim Sarang " Chen shuddered. You laughed. " A fangirl? " Chen nodded. 

" You already know. YOU ALL KNOW. " Kris whined. You rolled your eyes. 

" How about you and Mira? Who's your partner. " Tao asked. You smirked at Mira, You watched as Mira stuttered cutely with tainted cheeks as she said hers. 

" You're my partner Tao. " Mira muttered. Tao's smile grew wider then pumped his fists. " SO LUCKY~ " 

" You're too obvious Tao~ " Lay sang. Tao turned red then glared at his Lay ge who only looked away. 

" How about you Moon? " Lay asked cheekily. You gave him a look but answered. 

" Hmm. I don't know. I haven't read my paper yet. Let me look at it now. " You smiled at them. They watched you as you fished on your pocket until you brought out a piece of paper.

You carefully un-rolled it. You started reading the name. You dropped the paper on the floor with wide eyes. The guys looked at you worried. 

" Moon! Gwaenchanna? " Mira asked. You looked at her then nodded. 

" Well who is it? " Xiumin eagerly asked. You gulped then finally said the name.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Luhan is my partner. "

 

" BWO?! "  Luhan looked at you with shock written all over his face. 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                            

A/N: ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR! Oh and.. Be careful with fireworks! ;)