ooO 55

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

12 handsome guys are sitting all over the place.Women will kill for your and Mira's positions right now, but you thought that its kinda awkward because there are 12 boys and only 2 girls, and thats you and Mira. Mira began feeling self-concious being surrounded by gorgeous and hot boys and can't help but blush. You were looking around and observing them and one thing you oberseved is that--

They are all darn handsome.. 

" Guys, the girls are getting awkward why not lets open a convo with them? " Suho laughed. You and Mira hid your face in embarassment. Some EXO members laughed and some chuckled. 

" Come on girls, don't be shy. Ask us everything and we'll answer. " Baekhyun showed an eyesmile. You can't help but laugh at their silliness. 

" Arasso.. first of all, what are your relationship with each other? " You asked them. Chanyeol brightened up before raising his hands up in the air. You laughed then nodded at him. Chanyeol cougehd before standing up, he pulled Kris beside him who is busy playing with his phone, he then slung his arm around his neck. 

" This hyung... is my cousin! he's the one I was about to surprise yesterday! Remember? " Chanyeol grinned at you. Kris who just rolled his eyes. 

" Yeah! I remember! " You beamed at him. The guys looked at the both of you confused. 

" Wait.. I forgot to ask earlier, how did you guys meet? " Kris asked, narrowing his eyes. Everyone nodded in unison. You sheepishly smiled.

" Well.. its yesterday. Remember when I bought you guys coffee? I accidentally bumped on him when Im on my way and... thats that. Becuase of his bubbly personality, we became friends easily! " You smiled at Chanyeol. Chanyeol just beamed at you. Everyone nodded in understanding.

" Anyways.. you two are cousins? " Mira asked. " Yep! " 

" Well.. unfortunately." Kris muttered. Chanyeol heard it pulled his hyung on a tight hug. All of you laughed at their silliness.

" YAH! LET GO OFF ME YOU GIANT! " Kris tried shooking Chanyeol's grip around him. 

" As if you're not a giant yourself hyung! " Sehun howled. Kris glared at him. " You brat.. "

" I love youuuuuu~ " Chanyeol cooed. You and Mira laughed at them. They are so cute~ 

" Next question~ " Suho waved. Its Mira's turn. 

" Hmmm~ do you guys have any hobbies? " Mira asked. Suho was the first one to asnwer, he smiled at Mira.

" Well.. I sing--we all sing, compose songs and dance. But Kai... " Suho patted Kai's shoulder.

" ..Is the best out of us. " Kai grinned proudly as he shot a wink to the two of you. But Baekhyun just had to ruin his star moment.

" YEAH! He's the best! I remember that he dance ballet and jazz~ " Baekhyun said while smirking. Kai flushed before hitting Baekhyun's head.

" YAAAAAH~ STOP IT! " Kai said in an embarassed tone. " Kkaebsong~ " Baekhyun sang. EXO howled in laughter as they tease Kai. But Lay, came to his rescue. 

" Eh? atleast he knew how to dance different genres! " Lay mehronged. Kai grinned and hugged Lay, thankfully. Lay patted the younger boy's back. You and Mira rolled your eyes but a smile attained in both of your face. 

" Next~ " Sehun sang.

" Any of you had girlfriends? " You asked innocently. EXO-M laughed. " Them? Girlfriend? OH HELL NO! " Luhan teased them, stomping his foot while laughing. EXO-K members rolled their eyes. 

" Geuraesso! We don't have! But.. I bet this two beautiful,charming ladies would want us to be their boyfriends~ " D.O said while smirking at the both of you. You and Mira looked at each other with red faces. 

" YAHHH~ NO MIRA! YOU ONLY BELONG TO MEEE~ " Tao whined. But in reality, he really meant it. Mira rolled his eyes. " Arasso! shut up will yah? " EXO-K blinked at the 2 of them. 

" You guys are dating? " Suho asked Mira. Mira blushed then shooked her head. " Aniyo! me? him? dating? HAHA. " 

You rolled your eyes at her answer. Yeah sure.. 

" GOOD! BECAUSE I CALL DIBS ON HER! " Sehun raised his hands. Tao's eyes widen then tackled EXO-K's maknae on the ground. " YAH! " 

" So.. how about you? are you available? " Chanyeol wriggled his eyebrows in a creepy way. You blinked then shooked your head. " Yes Im single but Im not interested in any of you. " You mehronged. 

" BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNN! " EXO-M Shouted. You laughed at EXO-K's 'hurt' faces.

" That hurts Byul~ " Suho placed a hand on his chest, pretending to be hurt. 

" Yeah!eottokhae~ I fell inlove already~ " Baekhyun said, jokingly. Kai nodded, wiping his fake tears. 

" PSSSSHH! AS IF MOONBYUL WOULD ACCEPT YOU, BRO! " Lay shouted. 

" Haha~ Just kidding Byul. We only just met~ " Suho winked. You nodded with a smile. 

" Can we ask you girls some question too? " Chanyeol blinked, cutely. Mira chuckled. " Of course. "

" What are your hobbies? " D.O asked. 

" Hmmm~ well.. I like dancing and sketching. " You shrugged your shoulders then looked at Mira.

" Woah! we should have a dance battle! " Kai cheered. " Sure Kai~ "

" I rap. " Mira smiled. All EXO members gaped at her. 

" WHAAAAAT?! "

" YOU? RAPPING?! "

" A GIRL CAN RAP? "

" YAAAAH! MIRAAA! YOU DIDN'T TELL US. " EXO-M pouted. Mira shrugged nonchalantly. " You guys never asked anyways. " Mira flicked his hair, fabulously. 

" Next question please~ " 

" Hmmmmm~ answer this truthfully, okay? " Kai said, eyeing the two of you. You and Mira shrugged but nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" What are the color of your ? " 

 

 

 

 

 

* SMAAAAACK* 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" YOU ERT! "

" BYUNTAAAAAEEE! "

You and Mira shouted as the both of your threw pillows at him. " Umff~ " Kai got hitted at the face. Some EXO members began hitting their friend because of asking the both of you that kind of question. 

" IM SORRY!--AW! HEY! " Kai shielded the pillows that kept on being bombed to him. 

" You ert! " You stopped but you glared at him.

 

Omygosh! Another counterpart of EXO-M? This will be soooo rowdy~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: HERREEE IS THE CONTINUATION OF YESTERDAY'S UPDATE! Im sorry If I made some you guys upset cuz of that crappy update! >< I feel ashamed! But its true that i feel tired yesterday.. >< I promise that I will make my updates much more interesting! 

On the other side.. I would like to thank those who checked out my contest piece.. 

A Heart made of Ice

I am really thankful for those who supported my contest piece. >< THANK YOU AGAIN!!!! TTT ^ TTT You guys made my day so muuuuch! Your votes and subs really means sooooo much to me! :)

I hope you guys will continue supporting me ^^ KAMSAHAMNIDA!! :"> 

LET KRIS GIVE YOU GUYS SOME KISS. :*********