ooO 39

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

Its been awhile since you talked with Mira and Jongjin. But Jongjin would always say that he is busy with something when you asked him to meet you and Mira in the canteen to eat lunch with them. You are bit suspicious, but let it slide. You were chatting with Mira about randomness and was laughing whiel holding the tray of their foods. 

" And you know what? I sprinted away just like that! " Mira laughed.

" What the hell Mira? You're so mischievous! You didn't even pay? " You gaped at her.Mira smirked then shooked her head.

" I sprinted.. remember? "

" Omygosh.. " You facepalmed yourself. I can't believe this.. Im friends with this bad girl?

 

" Hey there ladies~ " A voice woke you up from your thoughts. You and Mira turned around only to find Xiumin and Tao waving at you. You smiled then returned the wave. While Mira just shyly smiled at them with pinking cheeks. Huh? must be because of Tao's presence.. You smirked mentally. You had to admit that Tao became more handsome than ever. 

" Hey there guys~ what's up? " You coolly asked them.

" Noona~ Im just wondering of you and Mira can join us on our table..? " Tao said with puppy eyes. You could feel Mira shivering beside you. While Xiumin did his bun face too. Talk about cuteness overload..

" Uh.. Mira? " 

" What? Don't pass it to me! " You gave Mira a look before rolling your eyes. 

" Fine. We'll join. "

Xiumin and Tao fist bumped each other before Xiumin pulled your hand while Tao pulled Mira's.

" KAJA~ PPALI! "

 

 

 

 

 

" HI NOONAS~ "

" HELLO BYUL~~ HELLO MIRAA~ "

 

 You and Mira chuckled at the way they greeted you but found it cute.Luhan wasn't there so you thanked the heavens for that.Xiumin and Tao took their seat when you both reached EXO-M's table. But they first glared all of the students who started whispering. Kris smiled at you then signalled you to sit beside him. Mira walked towards Tao. Tao looked up and saw a blushing Mira. Shes.. cute.. before Mira could say anything. He pushed Lay.

" Hey what the-- Tao! " Lay scolded. He was busy with his phone that he didn't notice the both of you.

" O-oh hey Byul! Hi Mira~ " Lay waved, totally forgetting about Tao. Tao rolled his eyes but signalled for Mira to sit beside him.You mouthed a 'hello' to Lay then grinned. Mira just waved at him.

" How are you Moonbyul? Feeling ok already? " Chen asked as if you just recovered from some illness The boy's eyes were on you right now. You sheepisly chuckled then nodded.

" Yeah~ Thanks to Lay! He took me to the arcade yesterday! " You beamed at Lay.Lay can't contain his smile.

" WHAAAT?~ "

" NO WAY! "

" YAH MOONBYUL! WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU? "

" IS IT A DATE? " 

" OMONA~ " 

" Yah~ You didn't tell me anything about this~ " 

" You never asked. " You shrugged to Mira and you got taken aback when Kris asked you that. You rolled your eyes then flicekd his forhead. 

" Woah chill Kris and No~ Its just a friendly date! And he just helped me to forget Hana just for a moment and... Will you guys stop teasing him? " You backed up Lay. You noticed that he is blushing red already and is looking around for help.Kris studied you for a moment.

" Whatever. "

" WHYY~ "

" YOU'RE NO FUN! "

" Whate--- "

 

 

 

 

" What are you doing here? " An annoyed voice said behind your back. 

" HEY LUHAN GE! "

" YO LUHAN! "

Your eyes widen when you heard his name. What!? I thought he's absent? You slowly turned around and saw a Luhan with furrowed eyebrows.His face contorted with a bit of frustration. You mentally frowned, does he really hate me that bad?  But you kept your cool. You abruptly stood up.

" Yah Luhan. That's not nice. " Kris frowned and held your wrist to prevent you from walking.

" What? She's rude! she just took anyone's seat! " 

You rolled your eyes. Oh childish. You took your seat again. Luhan looked at you like 'whats-wrong-with-you?'  look on his face.

" Yah! Thats my seat! get up! " Luhan hissed. You scoffed.

" Mian. But I can't see your name here. " You said with a blank face.

" Still! Who are you to sit at my seat? "

" I am Park Moonbyul. " 

" What the--? Can't you just go away? "

" Uhmm.. guys--  " Xiumin tried to speak but was cutted when you anwered Luhan back. Xiumin groaned in annoyance because of rejection.

" Sorry. You can't just order me around. "

" I can. I am Luhan. An EXO-M member and every student here obeys me. "

The guys are watching the both of you on their seats with a slightly opened mouth. No one could stop the both of you from bickering. They just thought its quite cute when they saw you and Luhan argue like a married couple. but not to Xiumin, he's been trying to tell something but you both can't cut some slack and kept on bickering.

" Sorry. But not me. Remember that Im not one of your crazy fangirls. "

" I dont care. Im still Luhan. And you, you're nothing. just a low student. So get up from my seat before I call out fangirls to slaughter you. "

" Oh rea--- "

" YAH! YOU TWO! STOP FOR A MINUTE GOODNESS GRACIOUS. LUHAN, ME AND TAO INVITED HER. PLEASE STOP FOR AWHILE. AND DAMN! ITS JUST A CHAIR. A CHAIR! YOU LUNATIC. " Xiumin lost it. Before Luhan could reply and argue back. You stood up from your chair. 

" Noona--- "

You walked up to Luhan then poured some potato chips on him.You smirked then dusted yoru hands,satisifed with you work. Luhan's eyes widen in shock. EXO-M and Mira too. And everyone on the canteen whispered around.Luhan looked at you with infuriating eyes. But before he could say anything. You quickly ran away. 

" Jerk! " You muttered quickly, only for him to hear before you stormed out of the canteen, with every pair of eyes following your figure. 

Luhan was speechless. Did she just.. WHAT THE ?! Who does this girl think she is?! 

" Its my cue to leave. Bye guys. " Mira slipped away before Tao could reach her.EXO-M nodded then bid goodbye with gaping mouths, still processing of what happened.

" Wow.. just wow.. "

" Awesome Byul! "

" Aish.. what a mess. "

" Mira~ " Tao pouted when he saw her running outside the canteen. He turned to Luhan before picking some potato chips and pouring them on his head.Luhan snapped his head on Tao's direction.

" YAH! YOU BRAT! "

" Serves you right gege " Tao mehronged.

 

                                                                                                                                                                     

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Take that Luhan! :"> Hahaha anyways, many of you are shipping LayByul already! :DD No LuByul? >///< XDD Anyways, Subs and Comments! :D Happy BAEKATION too Pandas! :D