ooO 41

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

You wore a thin white cardigan so that no one will question you about your wounds and bruises and you won't forget applying foundation and some balm to hide your busted lip. Luckily no one noticed. You sighed in relief as you walked up the stairs but halted when you heard someone calling your name.

" MOONBYUL! " You panicked a bit,hoping that someone didn't notice your bruises. You turned around slowly to see Jongjin grinning and waving at you. You returned the wave with a big smile. Jongjin ran towards you.

" Its been awhile Jongjin! " You patted his arm. Jongjin grinned.

" Still handsome, yeah. " You scoffed at his playfulness but is glad to have some time with him.Oh how I missed his playful attitude.. 

" Come on. I'll take you to first class. " Jongjin suggested. You nodded gratefully. 

You and Jongjin were walking on the hallways. You never interacted with him ever since you became friends with EXO-M. You felt bad not giving him some attention that he deserves as a friend..He's your second friend here in school after all after Mira. Jongjin eyed you, you looked up only to met eyes with Jongjin.

" Waegeurae? "

" Annyi. Just noticed your get-up today.Whats with the foundation and white cardigan? " Jongjin touched your left arm. No! I have a wound there! You stopped his hand.

" Yah. You just can't touch me! " You excused. Hoping that he'll buy it. Jongjin's eyes furrowed. 

" Huh? but I always do skinship with you.. " Jongjin softly muttered. You mentally scolded yourself before punching his shoulder.HARD.

" YAH WOMAN!  WHAT WAS THAT FOR? " Jongjin glared at you, pouting then rubbed his arm. You rolled your eyes.

" You're such a girl. So dramatic. " You teased then walked away. Jongjin laughed then flicked your forhead. You flinched in pain. You have a sore spot there but you need to maintain your composture or he'll suspect. It hurts.. 

You and Jongjin stopped infront of your classroom. You waved a goodbye at him before going in.

 

 

 

Immediately, a bouncing Mira clung on your arm. Your eyes watered for a bit before retracting your arm from her. Mira looked at you with worry in her eyes. Surprised by your own action you looked at her with wide eyes. Im sorry Mira! I have a bruise there! I just can tell you.. 

" H-hey.. Are you mad at me? " Mira asked. You chuckled then shooked your head.Mira sighed in relief 

" Aniyo! Why would I be? "

" Then, why did you jump---- " Mira was cutted when the teacher barged in and barked for everyone to go back to their seats. You smiled at Mira before walking to your seat quickly. Mira was watching you with curious eyes but shrugged it off and fixed her things.

You sighed in relief as you softly massaged your arm. That was close, I don't know what to reason out if she questioned me about my arms.You decided to set aside your thoughts and just pay attention to the teacher talking. You just hoped that no one will notice your change of get up and hope that this day will pass by smoothly until dismissal.

 

 

 

 

Lunchbreak rolls on..

You planned on going to the school garden instead in the cafeteria. You thought going to a place where is crowded was a bad plan. You ran as quickly as possible out of your room once the bell rang.You kept on looking back for Mira. Hoping that she isn't following you. You sighed then turned to your front to run again.

Only to bump on someones chest. You looked up and saw Luhan staring blankly at you.You groaned  lowly, fearing that he'll hear you. Damnit! My body still hurts! Luhan smirked at you once you got up.

" Blind. " Luhan mocked. You just glared at him. You were about to walk away when you heard more familiar voices. 

" LUHAN GE WHA--- NOONA?! "

" GUYS ITS MOONBYUL.. WITH LUHAN! "

" I KNEW YOU GUYS WOULD BE FRIENDS! "

EXO-M came howling towards the both of you. You weakly smiled at them.

" Hey guys. " You muttered. EXO-M Tilted their heads on your answer, somewhat suspicious. Lay smiled. " Where you headed to? "

" Uhm.. somewhere. I have to go. bye guys. " You attempted to walk away again but Luhan held your arm and pulled you back. His grip made you scream in pain.Luhan gripped the spot on your that has a fresh wound.

" Yah-- "

" AHHHHH! " You wailed. Luhan and EXO-M blinked at you. Luhan's hold on your arm loosened, his face contorted with confusion. What? I didn't even held her tightly and she screamed like she's in pain! Weak.  You gulped the held your arm before running away. Oh no. 

" S-see you guys! "  

" N-NOONA WHERE ARE----- " Tao shouted but you're already out of their sight. Tao pouted walking back to his geges. Kris patted his head. 

" Tsk. Maybe Byul needs some alone time. " Tao just nodded. 

" Why did she even scream? I didn't held her that tight. " Luhan whined. Chen rolled his eyes.

" A man's strength is different from a girl's strength. Okay? You thought that you didn't gripped her tightly but for her, you actually did. " Chen smirked, feeling smirk. Tao awed then clapped.

" I never thought that you are smart Chen hyung! I thought you're a bird brain! " Tao highfived Luhan. Chen attemtped to smack him.

Only one member remained silent. And that is Xiumin. He's been curious about your wierd actions earlier when Luhan grabbed your arm. Its like.. her arm is bruised or beaten up.. why did she reacted like that? And to top it off when Xiumin saw something wierd in your sleeve, left arm to be exact.

" Did I just saw... blood? " Xiumin muttered questioningly. He sighed then decided to spy on you. He slipped away from EXO-M easily and decided to think of some places that you will possibly go to. His fists clenched as he thought of you getting hurt.

What are you hiding from us.. Park MoonByul?

 

 

 

 

 

You panted and gripped on your knees as you catch your breath. You are in the School garden and is in front of a Well. You thought about EXO-M. Worried that they might notice and question you wierd reactions. You just hoped they didn't. You checked on your white sleeve and gasped in surprise when you saw a red stain in it. Not that big nor small. Blood. You took your cardigan off, revealing your fresh wound. Bleeding.

Xiumin was right. You were at the school garden. He saw you standing by the Well. He decided to hide behind a tree and watch you with curious and worried eyes. I just hope that my thoughts are wrong... But, his eyes widen when you revealed your wounded and bruised arms. And again, he saw your stained cardigan. Xiumin was furious he gripped on the tree trunk to prevent himself from shouting. 

You sighed as you checked the water on the well. Its clean and fresh. You decided to wash your wounds. A tear flowed out of your cheek because of the pain and sadness you felt. What did I do wrong? After cleaning your wound. You wiped the excess water with a clean cotton hanky. You wrapped it on your bleeding wound to stop the bleeding. You sighed then looked at you cardigan.

" Now.. how am I supposed to use this? " You thought. 

 

 

" Use this. " a voice behind you spoke. Your eyes doubled its size and turned around. Only to see a worried Xiumin. You gulped. Oh no.. Xiumin saw me. Oh no.. he's dead serious. You nervously smiled.

" X-Xiumin! " You sqeaked. Xiumin sighed then placed his blazer on your shoulders. Then stopped to take a look at you. Your eyes widen when you saw his hand cupped your cheeks and gently remove your foundation. Xiumin gasped when he saw cuts and bruises. 

" Who did this to you?! Why didn't you tell us?! " Xiumin made you faced him. You just cried. Xiumin realized his tone of voice. So he just shushed you and hugged you. You just cried on his shirt. 

" M-mianhae.. but what happened? " Xiumin asked, your hair. 

" Them.. Y-yuji--- "

" I knew it. " Xiumin's eyes flamed. He decided to calm down. He helped you wear the blazer he lended you. You bit your bottom lip as you looked at him. You never saw a hint of playfulness in his eyes.. all you can see is worried and anger. Why did I even blurted her name on the first place?! PABO YAH!

" Im sorry I didn't tell you, Mira and EXO-M. I just thought that Its a burden.. " 

" You're not Byul.. Were you're friends. We are WORRIED. Did you even thought of how we are going to react? We cared everything about you. EXO-M and Mira does. I just hope you trust us.. " Xiumin frowned. 

" Mianhae Xiumin. but I really did trusted you guys. Im really sorry, Im sor--- "

" Hush now. Come on, We'll use a hidden exit. So that no one will notice you. " Xiumin placed his arm around you. Gumawo Xiumin.. Mianhae.. 

Xiumin frowned at you. Sad to see you in your vulnerable state. He swore that Yujin will get it from EXO-M.

 

Damnit Yujin. You'll get it from us. How dare you hurt our Moonbyul.. what did Luhan saw in you to make him head over heels for you? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: EEEEEK~ Updated! Xiumin is so manly here!

SUBS AND COMMENTS! :)