Fun in the fountain

The new boy in our dorm

(I listened to Jonghyun's song 'Orbit' while writing this, so if you want to get into the mood, play it ;))

-----

Zhoumi's POV:

I was slowly, but firmly going insane. I couldn't do this. The way me and Henry had to act in order to keep everyone around us thinking we were dating was all a bit too much for me. Henry was looking just too good for me to handle. His eyes, that were made to look even better than they usually looked, his playful flirtiness that he kept up all the time and his eagerness to pretend to be my boyfriend. I just couldn't gather my thoughts or function with his damn hand on my thigh. 
We walked back into the mansion and sat down to the table with our names on it. We were seated into the same table with two other couples, which made things very very awkward. Don't get me wrong, both of the couples were very nice. They talked to us about their daily lives and how long they had been together. Their "regular" lives, seemed like a constant party compared to my studying and living in the same apartment with 13 other people. Both of the couples were dressed to their best and one of the ladies had diamonds the size of my fist hanging from her ears. It was obvious that they were all some big people. Bosses, journalists and leaders. Their paychecks surely had more digits than my phonenumber.

"So how did you two meet?" The elder woman asked us as we started talking over the starter drinks, that had gotten served.

"I moved into the same appartment with Zhoumi and after some time, things just kicked off between us" Henry told very quickly and he was avoiding the details.

"That's not specific enough, give me some details" The woman kept demanding, she had clearly drunk a bit too much champange. 

"Well" Henry said slowly, "I had always had this interest for Zhoumi, but I really couldn't bring myself to act on it, so I just let it be"

"Until I courageously asked you out" I said and made everyone sitting at our table laugh.

"And the date was like a dream come true to me" Henry said and sounded oddly sincere.

"Well, what did you do on the date?" The elder male asked us and took a long sip from his cocktail.

"Just some casual date stuff" Henry explained, "Ate some food, went to the movies and of course to the casino, where we met the happy couple"

"That is a wonderful first date" The younger woman said and nodded along Henry's speech.

"Yea, it was" I said quietly.

The food arrived shortly and it was delicious to say the least. There were sandwiches and salad as an appetizer, after that some soup and then a huge steak with sweet potatoes.
Once the meal was done, none of the people sitting around the table were able to ask us anymore questions. We said our quick goodbye's and moved to the bar to have more cocktails. We had had some drinks earlier, but now we clearly needed something stronger. 

"Vodka shots?" Henry asked me as we leaned against the bar.

"You sure, those get into your head very quickly" I laughed.

"I think I can handle them" Henry said and turned to the bartender, who handed us two small shotglasses filled with a clear liquid.

"Bottoms up" I said and poured the shot down my throat.

"Yea" Henry said and followed my example. 

The shot went to my head way too fast. Only mere minutes later, I felt this pleasant buzzing between my ears and my head seemed to be floating in the air. Henry looked more and more attractive and it became harder and harder to resist the urge to just grab him and kiss him.

"There you are" A low voice called out and we both turned around to see the groom walking towards us, with a massive grin on his face.

"Hi" Henry said, like he was greeting an old friend.

"I have been looking all over the venue for you" The man said and grabbed Henry into a huge hug. 

"I'm so glad you found each other" Henry said as the man released his hold of him, "You seem like the perfect couple" 

"It's all thanks to you" The man said and seemed to suddenly notice my presence, "This must be the Zhoumi" 

A goofy smiled creeped on my face. Henry had been talking about me? 

"Yes, that would be him" Henry said and blushed a little. 

"Pleasure to meet you finally" The groom said and shook my hand firmly.

"You too" was all I could say.

"Have you been treating my boy well?" He asked and winked.

"Yes, I would say" I said and smiled.

"Good" He said and suddenly somebody called for him, "You have a good night, I need to go".

He walked away and left us standing in an awkward silence. Henry was staring intensly at his empty shotglass. His cheeks were still tinted pink.

"So you've been talking about me?" I asked with a teasing voice.

"Maybe" Henry answered mischeviously. 

"This makes me very very happy" I said and couldn't help a small laugh.

"Really?"

"Yes, I like being talked about" I said with an overly cocky voice.

"Drama queen" Henry said and laughed.

We stayed at the bar and talked on and on. We kept on talking about random things. We talked about my studies and the way we had grown so much closer to each other while studying together. We talked quite openly about our feeelings, but neither of us actually started to confess our love or anything of that sort. We just felt so incredibly comfortable around each other.
The performances started a few moments later and most of the guests left the dining hall and moved to the yard that was now lit by more candles and lights once the sun had actually disappeared. It was beautiful, like a fairytale. The alcohol was making my vision blurry and all the pastel colors of the evening were blending into the most wonderful mess.
Me and Henry settled on the patch of grass that was serving as the stand for the audience. There was a small stage standing on the grass and there was a man with a guitar sitting on a stool on the stage, ready to perform. He looked very familiar, but I couldn't figure out where I had seen him before, he was definetly a celebrity.
He began with a soft ballad and the married couple took their first dance together. Everyone was mesmerized by it, even Henry, who didn't register anything I tried to talk to him about. After the first song, the artist played four or five songs more and invited more and more people to dance.

"You wanna dance then?" Henry asked suddenly and stood up.

"Only if I get to lead" I said and stood up with him.

"Sure" Henry said and took my hand.

We moved on to the bigger patch of grass that was serving as the dancefloor. Henry placed his hands on my shoulders and I placed mine on his waist. We slowly started to move to the music, which luckily had a slow tempo so we weren't in danger of bumping to the other people dancing. We just swung along to the music with our eyes locked the entire time. It felt oddly normal. We smiled and I could feel alot of the people around us looking at us. 
The song changed and we decided to leave the dancefloor and give room to other people. We headed into the garden that was also decorated with lights and candles. There was a small not working fountain at the center and endless amount of roses and other flowers grew around it. We sat on the edge of the fountain and talked about the most random stuff, as usual.

"Did you see the woman in the violet dress?"

"Her ring looked as heavy as my bag"

"The man with him, is the old owner of Lotte World"

"I wonder, how all rich people know each other?"

"They surely don't use our dating sites" 

"Yeah"

A silence settled between us. We both just stared at the fountain with glassy eyes. We stole a few quick glances from each other, but neither of us said anything.

"I wonder if this water is cold" Henry said and lowered his gaze to the fountain.

The water was crystal clear and oddly blue. There were no fishes in the fountain and the bottom of it was so clear it looked brand new.

"Why do you think that?" I asked, "You feel like taking a swim?" 

"Maybe" Henry said and stood up.

I watched in awe as he ed his coat and dropped it on the ground. He kicked off his shoes and removed his belt. After that he placed his hand on the edge of the fountain. He stared into the blue water for a few seconds and then just dove in. The clear water broke into beautiful waves as Henry's small body disappeared under them. The fountain wasn't deep enough so that he could sink into the water completely, so as he sat up the water only reached up to his bellybutton. He was smiling like a kid and his damp hair was bouncing around his face. 

"Join me" Henry said and extended his arm towards me.

"No, really I....."

Henry's firm arm reached around me and pulled me in. The water surrounded my body and it was surprisingly warm. I sat up and Henry was looking at me mischeviously. 

"Yah, look at my suit" I laughed and looked at my drenched suit. 

"I'll help you" Henry said and his hands flew on my coat's buttons, which he undid quickly and after that he threw the coat over the edge of the fountain. 

I reached for my shoes and threw them off as well, one by one. Now we were both sitting soaking wet in a fountain in the backyard of a huge mansion, drunk and alone.
Suddenly Henry splashed water on me. I splashed back at him while laughing. We started a furios water fight we stood up and ran around the fountain laughing and throwing water on eachother. Suddenly a low grumbling noise erupted from below the fountain and then water erupted from the top of the marble statue standing on top of the fountain. We just screamed and laughed while water rained on us from the top of the fountain.

"I heard noises from here!" A voice called behind the bushes circling the garden. We both froze. There were people mere meters away from us standing behind the bushes. They had heard us playing around the fountain, which was probably not allowed. 

"Quickly grab our clothes from the ground" Henry whispered and backed into the fountain. 

I leaned and took our coats and shoes from the ground. I also took Henry's belt and backed towards spot where Henry had disappeared. The voice were getting closer and closer to the spot where the road takes a turn and you can see the fountain. I felt Henry's arm tug me into the waterfall that was raining down from the top and behind it was a small cave like hole where we could both fit, barely. We were chest to chest and there was no space between us, but we were hidden from anyone who would look towards the fountain. 
We sat still and waited, neither of us said anything, but soon we could see two shapes appearing at the edge of the fountain. The woman in the violet dress with his date. They were walking around the garden, but we couldn't hear what they were saying because of the roaring water raining infront of us. 

"I have to tell you that I love you!" The man suddenly shouted and we could hear it loud and clear. 

We both looked at each other. They hadn't come here to see what was causing the noise, they had come here to fool around. We were going to be stuck here for a while. 
Soon enough we could hear the woman stop talking and from what I was able to through the waterfall, the couple was kissing.

"Well, this is great" Henry whispered next to my ear. I shook a bit, his voice was soft like silk. 

"Yeah" I said and tried to see anything about the couple, but they had probably fallen on the ground, because their voices could be heard.

"We're going to be stuck here for a while" I said and leaned against the wall behind my back.

"Yea, but this is not so bad" Henry laughed and his eyes looked dark and twinkly in the dim light that was filtering through the waterfall. 

Suddenly a moan was heard from the outside. Henry bursted a small laugh and I had to bite my fist to stop myself from laughing. After that a silence settled on the outside as well.

"You still have you belt on" Henry noted as he stared down my body, quite boldly.

"Yea, I don't think it will get rusty" I said and looked down at the leather belt around my waist.

"It will, believe me" Henry said and moved forward a bit, "I'll help"

His small hands found my waist and while the other supported my hip, the other undid my belt and pulled it off. He gave it to me with a very tense look on his face. I muttered a small 'thanks' and took it. We stood still after that not really talking. 
Finally after what seemed like forever we heard the couple leaving and after we were sure they were gone we came out from behind the waterfall. We were both silent as we stood in the fountain, the water barely reaching our calves. I took a firm hold of Henry's hand and he turned to look at me. 

"I had this dream the other night" I said, "That we kissed"

"Yea, I remember you talking about it" Henry said and smiled at the memory. 

I pulled Henry closer and he looked at me frightened. I leaned closer and placed my lips on his. They felt just as soft and supple as I had dreamed about. He was surprised at first, but after a second his small hand reached my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around his waist. His breathing hitched as I tugged him closer by his beltloop. We pulled our lips apart and I smiled at him.

"That was, something" Henry said and looked at me in awe. He was always ready with a snarky comeback, but now he was completely speechless. 

"You liked it?" I said softly and felt completely in control.

"Yes" Henry managed and pulled me into another kiss. Sweet, simple, peck on the lips. Second one, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and a longer seventh one.

"Should we go back in?" I asked as we finally separated.

"Can I get one more?" Henry asked and sounded thirsty. I just leaned back in and met his lips. They were eager, but shy. The kiss was longer and more focused.

"Now we really need to go" I laughed and pulled Henry out of he fountain. He was still very taken aback, but he was smiling the whole way to the mansion. 

There were no more people in the garden and jazzmusic was playing inside the dininghall, where people were dancing. 
We walked around the mansion to the back and through the huge hall into our room. On the way we pulled each other into more and more kisses. Henry pressed me against a wall and kissed me so deeply, I fel my knees go weak. 
Finally we reached our room and entered. There were two candles lit, one on each night stand. Henry took off his damp clothes and pulled on his all too familiar Beatles t-shirt and his sweatpants. I pulled on my worn out white t-shirt and decided not to bother with anything other than my boxers. We settled under the covers and instantly Henry pulled me into a kiss. It was short, sweet and simple. He was not trying to make anything happen, which I was grateful for.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked him and pecked his lips. 

"A little, but I could really eat something" Henry said and pouted adorably.

"You always get hungry, when you're tipsy" I laughed and rolled out of the bed. 

"Where are you going?" Henry asked and pushed himself up from the bed.

"I'm going to get us some food from downstairs, stay here" I said. I pulled on a random pair of jeans I had packed and walked into the hallway.

I walked down the stairs and searched for a way to sneak into the kitchen, without being seen by the guests. I saw a small plain black door that said 'staff only'. I opened it and found the huge kitchen that had all the chefs still working on late night snacks for the guests.

"How can I help you?" A polite voice asked me, a woman in a waiter's uniform.

"I need a serving of the snacks for my friend, he isn't feeling too well, so he wishes to eat in his own room" I lied and tried to look as sincere as possible.

"Here, have this one" A man said from behind one of the counters and handed me a tray filled with small snacks.

"Thank you" I said and took it. I walked out of the kitchen and back upstairs. 

Henry was humming a random song as I entered and he looked thrilled to see me with food. 

"What did you get?" He asked happily as I placed the tray on the bed. 

"A little bit of everything" I said and took one of the sandwiches.

We sat and ate in the darkness for a long while. Nothing to say, just eating. Once we had finisged the food, I placed the empty tray on the floor and turned to Henry who was looking very sleepy after his meal.

"You ready to sleep?" I asked and laid down with him.

"I want a goodnight kiss" Henry said and turned his head towards me.

"Fine" I laughed and placed my lips on his. Henry sighed and pressed against me. His hand made its way to my hair and it was dancing against my scalp as he kept on kissing me. I felt light headed as we separated and Henry looked happy.

"Good night" He said quietly and closed his eyes. He placed his head half on my pillow and placed one hand on my chest. Soon enough he was asleep, leavng me awake alone. All I could do was to stare at the ceiling and wonder if that day had actually happened.

 

-------------------

Finally finished this chapter...
I'm sorry it took so long, but I had to go to the hospital for an operation and I couldn't write for a week after that because I had to recover....
Now I finally can publish it and it is still full of misspells, I know it ;_____;

COMMENT YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND OPINIONS, I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU