Getting comfortable

The new boy in our dorm

Henry's POV:

The room I was going to live in was rather nice. There was only one bed, but I was okay with the idea of sleeping in it with Zhoumi. He seemed like a really nice guy and I was sure that he would be a good friend to me. After I settled my stuff into my new room I returned to the livingroom to join the others and get to really know them. I sat down on one of the armchairs around the livingroom. There were four couches and none of them matched each other, I later on found out that each person living in the flat had brough their own furniture so the apartment was filled with different furniture and it was a mix and match of different things. It looked nice, the dirrefent styles, textures and patterns really gave the apartment a cozy feel. We were sat around the room and I was getting shot with questions from left and right. It felt like they wanted to know everything about me. I tried to tell everything to them as honestly as possible, but I was still a bit hesitant. I mean I didn't know any of these people and still I was sharing everything about myself so freely. 

"Should we do something to break the ice?" Hyukjae said clearly eager to change the athmosphere, that was rather awkward after the huge wave of questioning had died down.
He looked around the room and suddenly Ryeowook said: "Well I have a cooked meal, if you are hungry?"

I felt my stomache go crazy and all I could do was nod. I hadn't eaten anything, apart from the horrible airplane food that they served during my flight. We all got up from the livingroom and made our way to the kitchen. It wasn't too large, but just big enough to fite the huge woode dining table we were all seated around. The dining chairs didn't match each other, some were wood, some were plastic and there was one chair that had some cusions on it.

Everyone sat down except Leeteuk who stoop up and said:

"I just want to give Henry a warm welcome, we have been waiting for you and I hope you will feel like home in this crazy little flat"

After that everyone gave a polite round of applause, until Heechul decided to whistle, which led to a round of whistling. We kept on whistling until Ryeowook said that we're allowed to eat and everyone just attacked the delicious looking food. It didn't just look delicious it tasted amazing. The stirfried chicken was amazingly done, it was a bit spicy, but just the right amount. There were both rice and noodels and even some steamed vegetables. For the first time ever I could honestly say, that this was better than my moms cooking.

After we finished eating and we cleaned out the table. We decided to keep a break and just talk, since everyone was too full to do anything else.

"So Henry, do you think you will survive with us?" Yesung asked with a hint playfulness in his voice.

"Well, I hope so" I answered and grinned to him. I already felt like I was home.

"I just had the most amazing idea that has been invented in the history of the universe" Heechul suddenly said and stood up like he was on his way to war. His shoulders pushed back and chest pushed out.

"Oh dear lord, do tell" Siwon said back with a sarcasm filled voice, apparently Heechul had these bright ideas very often.

"Let's play truth or dare" Heechul said while giving Siwon the finger.

"You've got to be kidding me, again? Didn't we just play it a few weeks ago when you were waisted and wanted Hangeng to make out with you" Leeteuk asked with an annoyed voice, but still smiling at the memory of it.

"Yea why not?" Heechul said and ignored the mentioning of his drunken mistakes. He turned his gaze towards me, "Henry it's up to you, you get to decide"

"Why not?" I said without any hesitation, I couldn't even remember the last time I had played truth or dare, so I just decided to go for it. After all, it's not like it was going to kill me, hopefully. 

 

Zhoumi's POV:

Only thing I could do was watch. I didn't want to completely kill the idea of truth or dare, because after all it was fun, sometimes. I didn't have anything against playing, but the idea of Heechul playing with us gave me some doubt. Heechul was known as the person who didn't give any mercy, if he dared you to do something completely ridiculous you would end up doing it one way or another. I still didn't quite know how Heechul did it, but I had known him long enough to know that he could and will do whatever it takes to make you do the dare. 

So we all sat on to the floor in a circe and Ryeowook soon arived with an empty coca-cola bottle. Ryeowook has everything hidden in his kitchen cabinets. He had sewing kits, plasters, bookmarks, books, medicine, cd's, shoes and I recall seeing some catfood in there. We didn't have a cat.

Siwon was the first to spin the bottle and it pointed at Eunhyuk.

"Well Eunhyuk you have two chances, truth or dare?" Siwon asked while clearly thinking of a good dare.

"Im obviously a brave person, so I say dare" Eunhyuk answered, while giving Siwon an overly brave look back. Eunhyuk was trying way too hard to impress Donghae, he had been trying to do so for many moths now, but Donghae was too innocent to notice anything.

Obviously he asked Eunhyuk to dance, since Henry hadn't seen him dance yet. Eunhyuk was a natural talent, his body was like ice and fire. It always felt like gravity didn't affect him when he danced. It just looked hypnotising and it came so naturally, he barely sweat at all. Henry looked thoroughly imperessed after Eunhyuk finally sat back down.

"Wow, you really have talent Hyukjae" He said and smiled politely at the older male. The older blushed a little at the heartfelt compliment and mumbled a small 'thank you'.

Eunhyuk spinned the bottle and it pointed at Henry.

"Truth or dare?" Eunhyuk asked with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Truth" The younger answered.

"Since you've only known us for few hours, who is so far your favourite roommate?" Eunhyuk asked and gave me a very particular look, that I couldn't quite understand. 

"Already? I can't choose" Henry said and looked a round the room, his gaze stuck to me a bit longer than to anyone else, wonder why. "Won't somebody get mad?" He asked and looked a bit concerned.

"Don't worry Henry I can handle it, everyone else loves me here" Heechul said with a cocky grin, nobody loved him more than himself.

"Well umm" The young one kept on mumbling.

"Remember that I cooked you food" Ryeowook said and everyone cracked up laughing, Ryeowook was irresistible.

"But hey I welcomed you, because Zhoumi is such an awkward tall man" Siwon said and gave Henry a little wink.

"I like awkward people" Henry said and gave me a smile and it made my heart skip a beat.

--------------------------------------------------

SECOND UPDAATE ~!!
Im not sure if I should tag this fluff, let me know in the comments ^^

Until the nex chapter, Byeeee ~!