The ceremony

The new boy in our dorm

Henry's POV:

The inside of the mansion was just as impressive as the outside. There were flower arrangements everywhere and classical music filled the air. It was not coming from a recordplayer, but there was an actual orchestra standing on a small stage, playing. It was just one of the many weird surprises in the room. Another thing that really stood out for me, was the amount of people already there. At least 20 people were gathered around the dining area and another 20 people were outside smoking, talking and enjoying the view. There was still about one and a half hours until the wedding ceremony would begin and I could only imagine the amount of people there.

"Thristy?" Zhoumi asked and shoved a whisky glass to me.

"Thanks" I said quickly and continued observing the room.

"This is quite the party, wouldn't you say?" Zhoumi continued and sipped his own drink, which looked like lemons and vodka.

"Yeah" I said and tilted my glass to have a sip. The familiar burning sensation flowed down my neck to my chest and warmed me up, from the inside out.

".....good?" 

"Huh?" I asked. I had zoned out for a second and wasn't really sure what Zhoumi had asked me about.

"The drink" He laughed, "Is it any good?"

"Oh, yea, it's quite nice" I answered and took another sip.

After finishing the first drink, I decided to get a second one right away. I wasn't trying to get drunk, but I just wanted something to my system that would make me better company. I walked over to the bar and ordered a rum and coke for myself and another lemon-vodka-thingy for Zhoumi. It may seem like I was forcing something to happen between us by getting us both hammered, but that was not the case. I was just nervous and I believed that Zhoumi was feelin the exact same way. I walked back to the little window table me and Zhoumi had occupied. It wasn't the actual dinnertable, but a smaller table that was so tall you had to stand next to it. 
I placed our drinks on the table and smiled to Zhoumi.

"Bottoms up" I laughed and took a big sip.

"Wow, slow down there" Zhoumi giggled back and took his own glass.

"If there is a free open bar, I intend to use it" I answered with a sassy finger pointing somewhre towards the bar.

"Yeah, me too, but it's only 2 pm and you're getting your spirit up quite high already" Zhoumi said and placed his hand on top of mine, gently. 

"Oh, sorry I'll stop if thi bothers you" I said, ashamed.

"It doesn't bother me, you're so cute when you're drunk, but just save yourself for the night time, okay?" He laughed and removed his hand. leaving me burning for another touch.

"Yeah, I will" I answered and secretly hoped for an excuse to touch him again. 

The hours rolled n and soon enough the orchestra stopped playing and the butlers all gathered next to the huge doors leading to the garden behind the mansion.

"Ladies and gentlemen if we could ask for your attention" One of the butlers called out.

"The wedding ceremony is about to beging and we would like to ask everyone to take their seats in the garden, if you please" 

Quietly chatting, everyone from the huge eating area started moving towards the two doors and out to the yard. 
The yard was lit with dozens and dozens of candles and the aisle leading to the altar was dcorated with thousands of flowers and the ground was covered with rose petals. It looked like somebody had just 3D printed a wedding catalogue. It was gorgeous.

"Do you think you will ever have somehting like this?" A woman walking past us asked her friend who she was walking with.

"I really hope so, this is every girl's dream" She answered as they sat down.

Our seats were on the very first row, which was strange, considering that those rows were usually reserved for family and close friends. We sat down next to the parents of the man and they greeted us happily. The mother was oldish and very clever. She instantly noticed where our suits were rented from and even recognized me from the photos his son had used while searching for me. What she failed to notice was that me and Zhoumi weren't actually dating or maybe we were just amazing actors. We sat through the entire seremony holding each others hands and smiling, but it didn't seem forced. After we had done it through the ceremony and into the evening it seemed like we were just a normal couple, in love.
The ceremony was breathtaking. everything was timed and rehearsed very well and their vows were so loving and sincere Zhoumi cried. He tried to hide it. After all these times, why now? I had seen him cry many times enough for me. It made me want to cry when he cried. 
I gently pulled on etissue out of my pocket and instead of handing it to Zhoumi I reached for his face and wiped his tears away.

"Are you okay?" I whispered, loud enough for the mother sitting next to us to hear.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks babe" Zhoumi answered back, acting very convincingly. I had to admit that him calling me "babe" was a bit too much for me to handle. I clenched my free hand into a fist and did everything in my power to slow my suddenly rapidly beating heart down. Was this a game now? Why was Zhoumi deliberately winding me up? He knew me well enough, not to pulla trick like that on me, espceially in the middle of the ceremony. These thought rummaged my head for 3 seconds before I decided, fine if it's a game he wants it's a game he'll get.
Slowly I moved our joined hands away from the gap between our thighs and placed both of our hands on Zhoumi's thigh so that my hand was below his. I slowly started to draw lazy circles on the top of his thigh with my thumb and at first he didn't seem to be paying any attention, but once my thumb made contact with his inner thigh Zhoumi almost jumed up from his seat. His face was shaded dark red and his pupils were dilated. He leaned closer towards me and hissed to my ear:

"What the hell are you doing?" 

"Nothing, just chill, babe" I answered with a mischevious grin.

He froze on his spot and I just leaned back to sit straight. I had won that round, for sure. 
Suddenly an all too familiar warm hand was placed on my lower back. I didn't sit against the back of the chair so there actually was a place for this teasing idiot to place his hand into. His hand was resting in the curve of my back and all I could do was hope and pray that he wasn't planning on moving it anywhere else. My prays were not heard or they were ignored. Mere seconds later Zhoumi's hand was playing with the back of my pants and I could feel his fingers all too well, so close to the place I knew he was headed towards. I had to stop him. I slowly moved my free hand back to his inner thigh and from there towards his crotch, slowly, but I knew he could feel it. He froze, once again. I didn't. Quickly I felt my index finger meeting the zipper of his pants. I stopped. We were sitting in the front row and right infront of us there was a happy couple waving to their friends and family, they had just gotten married and we were shoving our hands down each others pants. Something was not right.
We both quickly removed our hands and clapped for the couple as they left the altar and walked back the aisle into the mansion. We both just sat still and waited for all the other people to leave. Once we were the only people left outside the building I turned to face Zhoumi.

"This cannot continue" I said and looked at him in the eye, desperate.

"I know" Zhoumi answered, "This is going to sound bad, but I don't think I can controll myelf too much longer" 

"I have the same problem" I answered, not feeling ashamed anymore, we were past that point in our relationship or whatever this was.

"Okay from now on, only holding hands" Zhoumi said and smiled confidently.

"I'm not sure if I can handle that either" I laughed and felt myself slowly going insane.

"Let's just go and have the damn dinner, without molesting eac other any further, okay?" Zhoumi asked and stood up.

"We can't touch each other?" I asked feeling very torn.

"Not for now" Zhoumi answered and his voice was shaking with something dark in the background.

 

----------------------------------------------

Okay, there is going to be twi chapters more about the wedding, because I got ahead of myself and wrote some more, eheheheheh.

Anyways, this was written on my phone once again so ignore the weird words that have mising letters and stuff......thanks.

« COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND DO ALL THAT JAZZ »

I STILL LOVE YOU ALL SINCERELY :DD

BYE BYE BYEEEEEE ~