The date (DAY)

The new boy in our dorm

Zhoumi's POV:

I woke up feeling nauseous. I could feel my heart beating in my throath and my palms were covered in cold sweat. Today was the day. I hand't spoken to Henry since we made the deal to actually go out and now all I could think of was 'What if he is having second thoughts?'  Since he hand't even made eyecontact with me since that night, what if he was too embarrased to even look at me??

"Are you okay?" I heard a raspy voice ask me right next to my ear. I bolted up and saw Henrys adorable eyes gazing at me. 

"Yea yea Im fine" I said and I couldn't help, but smile. Henry was just adorable and he looked just as nervous as I felt.

"You can take a shower first and I'll meet you at the breakfast table" Henry said and lifted himself up from the bed.

"Were not eating here, we have to get going" I said when, since I took the liberty to plan our date.

"Oh yea, where are we going anyway?" Henry asked while stretching his arms.

"That will remain as a secret for now" I said and tried to look mysterious, which only made Henry laugh.

"Okay, so what do I wear then?" Henry asked and looked a bit hopeless.

"You know, this is the part where you tell him that he looks cute in whatever he wears or that you'd like him to be completely " said a lazy voice from the door.

"Heechul go to hell!" Henry shouted and threw a pillow at the smirking boy.

"Fine, but I'll drag you down with me" He said before waving his middlefinger and walking away.

Henry is really starting to get comfortable with all the others, I thought happily. 

"You know just wear jeans and a shirt im sure it will be fine" I said as I grabbed my towel from the chair that it had been lying on and walked to the bathroom.

Henry's POV:

As soon as Zhoumi disappeared I slammed the bedroom door shut and started to go trough my drawers. Thankfully, I didn't need to shower today. So I started pulling out pieces of clothing and throwing them all over the room. On a normal day I would've just worn a pair of jeans and my favourite black v-neck, but today was not like any other day and for some reason my favourite shirt disgusted me.

What the hell am I going to do or wear?

I heard a knock on the closed door. After hastily shoving everything back in my drawer I opened the door, it was Hyukjae.

"Hi, umm I was just wondering if you need any help?" He asked and smiled at me politely.

I was somewhat good friends with him and so I started slurring:

"You know I got my big date with Zhoumi today?", he nodded, "and I don't know where were going or what were doing and I don't know what to wear and how to act, becouse this is my first date with a guy ever and I think im gonna mess up really badly and he is going to hate me for the rest of my life and-" a hand pressed on my mouth and it stopped me from talking

"You seriously need to calm down" Hyukjae said and lifted his hand.

"What am I going to do?" I asked and I just felt exhausted.

"Just come here and let me help you get dressed" He said and practically dragged me to my closet, "Okay now this is a nice pair of jeans" he said and shoved a pair of gray jeans on my hand. 

"Okay, but what if were going somwhere formal?" I said and looked at the jeans in disbelief.

"Knowing Zhoumi you're gonna eat some street food and go see a movie or he might drag you to an amusement park" Hyukjae said without moving his gaze away from the pile of shirts he was holding.

"That sounds like such a cliché" I laughed and felt much better, now that I had a small idea about the day I was going to have.

After a while I finally had on a decent set of clothes, aka the pair of jeans Hyukjae chose to me earlier and a while t-shirt.

"I seriously think I should dress into somehting more formal" I said and kept on spinning around in front of my mirror. 

"I know Zhoumi and this is perfect" Hyukjae said and looked at me one more time with satisfaction, "Oh right, there is one more thing" he said and dragged me to his and Donghaes room.

"Okay, what are you going to do to me?" I asked and felt slightly nervous. 

"You need to put on some eyeliner" He said and pulled out a thick black eyeliner pen.

"No", I said and tried to back out from the room, but he caught me. Needless to say that I lost and Hyukjae lined my eyes, even though I protested loudly. To be honest, it didn't look as bad as I thought that I would. My eyes looked hazy and smoldering. After that torture I headed down to our livingroom where Zhoumi was waiting.

Zhoumi's POV:

After rushing out from the shower, I ran into the bedroom and looked at the outfit I had chosen to wear today. It didn't look as good as I had hoped, but it wasn't terrible. Basic blue jeans and a black buttoned shirt. After changing and spending a good twenty minutes fixing my crazy fringe I walked to our living room. Heechul handed me my leather jacket and gave me an over exaggerated smile, he was definetly up to something. 

"You look nice" He said and walked back into the kitchen. 

I was so unbelievably nervous that I could barely breathe.

I heard footsteps behind my back so I turned around and felt a bucket of ice filling my stomache. Henry looked hot. Like burning my world down hot. Like life ruining hot. His eyes. They were dark and playfully y.
I don't know whose idea it was to put heavy eyeliner on him, but I am forever grateful to that person. 

"Are you ok, you looks so pale?" Henry asked with a worried frown.

"No Im fine" I said and wiped my sweaty palms against my jeans, "Shall we go?" I asked and pointed towards the door. 

"S-sure yea let's go" He awsered and gave me nervouse smile, I still couldn't look him in the eye, damn.

--------

We were walking on the busy streets of Seoul. There were people everywhere. You could hear fragments of phone conversations, people arguing about where they should eat and a lot of other distracting noises. Henry wasn't looking all that excited, he kept on staring down and he clearly tried to avoid looking into my eyes.

"So, where are we going?" Henry asked, clearly eager to break the silence. 

To be completely honest, I didn't have anything planned. My great idea was to force Henry to show me some of his favourite places in Seoul. I wanted to see the city with his eyes, instead of just going to a restaurant or to an amusement park.

"You show me" I said and stopped. Henry turned to face me and he looked really confused, "I want you to show me your favourite places in Seoul" I countinued.

Henry stayed quiet for a while and looked around. We were standing only few blocks away from the area where Gangnam meets the Han river, which was by far one of my favourite places in the city. 

"I like so many places I don't know where to go" Henry said and looked a bit panicked. 

"You know, how about we start with getting something to eat" I said, since we had skipped breakfast and just headed out. 

"Sure, but I don't want have enough money to eat in these restaurants" Henry said, sounding a bit ashamed.

"Me neither" I said and I felt defeated.

The Gangnam area was, without a doubt, quite expensive. In Songpa, where our apartment was, were a lot of tiny, cheaper restaurants, but we had walked past all of them, beacouse we were eager to get to the busy streets of Gangam. 

"Or we could just go and get something from a conveniece store" Henry said and pointed at a tiny store right at the corner of the street. 

"Are you sure, I can take you to some other place to eat if you want to" I said and felt kind of sorry for Henry.

"Come on, we don't have to follow the normal boring cliché date formula, let's have some fun" He said and grabbed my hand. I felt a jolt of electricity when our hands touched. 

We entered the small crammed store. There were shelfs and shelfs filled with instant ramen, chips and junk food. Not really the dream place to get food for your first date.

"What would you like to have?" I asked and grabbed a bag of dried seaweed from one of the selfs. 

"I don't know, ice tea?" Henry said and made his way to the glass cabinet, "Or aloe juice?" He asked and grabbed the green bottle from the shelf.

"You get what ever you want, Im going to get myself a diet coke" I said and grabbed the silver can. 

"Fine, Im going to take a peach ice tea" Henry said.

"Anything else for you?" I asked as we walked towards the checkout.

"Some pocky maybe?" Henry said and grabbed a couple of the bright colored boxes. 

"Whatever you want" I said and walked to the checkout.

After paying for our little snacks, even though Henry protested, we made our way to a small bench with a gorgeous view to Han river. We just sat there silently and ate our pathetic treats. 

"Are you sure you don't just wanna go to a restaurant?" I asked as I placed another strawberry pocky between my lips. 

"No, Im actually having fun" Henry said and took a sip of his tea. I don't know why, but I found Henry drinking somehow interesting to watch. Not in a creepy way, just the way his head was tilted back and how he wrapped his full lips around the opening of the bottle just made me-, my thoughts were getting sidetracked again. 

"So, do you wanna go see some temples or something traditional?" Henry asked. He looked a bit flustered, did he catch me satring?

"No" I just stated bluntly. 

"Oh, ok" 

We kept on sitting there. I felt terrible. I had messed up the entire day. I should've planned something amazing. 

"D-do you by any chance wanna go see a movie?" Henry suddenly asked with a shaky voice. He was staring at his hands, unblinking.

"Yeah sure, that's a great idea" I said and got up from the bench.

I took a glance at my watch, it was 01:27 pm. We still had a lot of time to do stuff. I suddenly felt something hard in the pocket of my jacket. What the heck? It was a key. Why was it here? It surely wasn't our housekey. There was a name written on the keychain, "Seven luck casino". Wasn't that the casino where Heechul often played blackjack? He once told me he had some good money saved in there.
Why was the key to his safe deposit box in my pocket? I stuffed my hand in my other pocket. I found a piece of paper that had Heechuls wanky handwriting on it. The note only had three words and a time written on it: 

"Use this well. 9:30 pm"

--------------------------

WOOOOOOOOOOOAH ^^

Ok so my plan was to finish this chapter a week a go..........it just wasn't going to happen :c

Anyways, I managed to update it now :3

Also Im not going to be able to update during next week, beacouse of my exams, but I am currently working on the next chapter :(

I decided to divide the date into two different sections day and night. 

Im sorry if the casino idea isn't your piece of cake, I just really like the thought of Henry and Zhoumi gambling ;)

Liked it?

Hated it?

Let me know by commenting ^^

BYEEEEE !!