Answers

The new boy in our dorm

Henry's POV:

Right after asking the question I wanted to undo it. It was stupid it couldn't have possibly been him. It was just a ridiculus scenario made up by my brain. Zhoumi looked stunned. His mouth was still filled with bread and clearly was trying very hard not to choke on it. He finally managed to swallow and he turned to look at me. He was pale, but he looked very confident.

"I have had the same image bothering me ever since I woke up" He said and blushed furiously.

I couldn't say a word. My throat was suddenly filled with featers and I couldn't make a sound. It was true. But how? What actually happened? Suddenly it struck me, like a lightning from the clear sky. We had a bet. If I stole the champange from the bar, he would grant my wish. What the hell had I wished for? An undressing? Why? How drunk was I?

"Listen" Zhoumi said and interrupted my frantic thoughts, "I understand if you never want to speak to me after this and I'm more than okay with that" He said and he sounded like he was about to cry.

I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around him firmly. He tensed up, but soon his arms wrapped around my waist. We stayed like that, I had my face pressed to the crook of his neck.

"I would never want that" I said with my lips still againts his skin, "Last night was phenomenal, no matter what happened" 

"You really think so?" Zhoumi asked and I could feel him smiling.

"Yes, I never lie"

We broke our hug with smiles on our faces and finished our breakfast, which was amazing. After that we made our way to the bedroom and started to search for our clothes. We apparently only had the suits and not the clothes we had worn before buying the suits. We found our pants and tuxedos from under the bed and our shoes were near the door. Our shirts and jackets were completely ruined by the champange so we had no other choice than to try and wash them in the bathroom sink.

"How is this ever going to work?" Zhoumi asked while placing the dirty clothes into the sink. 

"Just hold on and I'll do some magic" I answered with a smile. I looked around the bathroom for something to clean the clothes with, but all I could find was hand soap and bathbubbles. This will do, I thought and handed the bottles to Zhoumi.

"Are you serious?" Zhoumi asked and looked at me with disbelief.

"Don't judge it, until you've tried it" I said and poured the thick soap on the clothes. Zhoumi opened the tap and hot water poured on the clothes. The scent was amazing. We stood there next to each to each other and sunk our hands into the mixture. We were only wearing our pants and it felt a little awkward to stand there washing our clothes, but we had done weirder things. 

"This looks about right" Zhoumi said and lifted the clothes on the edge of the bathtub. We had to let them dry for now so we decided to try and figure out last night by the best of our abilities.
We talked about the fun we had before gambling and the food that we bought from the convenience store. We had a good time. Then we talked about the good time on the casino. We played slots, blackjack, poker and even tried the roulette.

"What happened after we got back into the suite? "I asked.

"We opened the champange and I poured it on us" Zhoumi replied with a smile. The image of him saying that he would do anything I asked for popped to my head. I remember how his thumb felt on my lip, how he had held me like I was the most valuable thing in his life. We were so close to each other. It could be counted as a kiss. After that we ran around the suite leaving champange stains everywhere. We had fallen on the bed.

"You asked me to do it" Zhoumi suddenly said and I could see a brigt shimmer in his eye,

"What did I ask you to do?"

"You asked me to undress you, because the champange stained clothes felt bad on you" He continued.

"Oh" was the only thing I could say. So there was a sensible reason behind all of it.

"Why did you strip me completely?" 

"I didn't I only took off your jacket and shirt" Zhoumi said. 

"Then why was I ?"

"That is a good question" He answered.

"You know what I think?"

"What?" Zhoumi said and looked confused.

"I think that we should watch those securitycamera footages" I said. Zhoumi looked like he was about to protest, but he closed his mouth and just nodded.

"Yes, after this I do think it is teh best thing to do" He said.

We walked into our living room and Zhoumi grabbed the phone once again. He called the lobby and after a couple of minutes he managed to get through to somebody in charge. We had to pay some money to actually get our hands on the footage, but it was oddly enough not a problem for us. Finally after a good hour and a half, which we had spent washing ourselves and brushing our teeth, we heard a knowck on our door.

"Hello, you wanted to see the security camera recordings from last night" a male voice called from behind the door. I buttoned up my shirt and ran to the door. 

"Yes we did, thank you for delivering them to us so fast" I said and politely took the disc from the man.

"You just need to return them to our registration desk before checking out, okay?" He mentioned before bowing and walking away. 

I closed the door behind me and went to join Zhoumi in the lounge. 

"Well here it is" I said and opened the cover. I placed the disc into the dvd player and instantly there were four different camera angles shown. One was from the front door of the suite, one was filming the lounge, one was filing the inside of the main door and one was filming the bedroom. The timer in the corner of the screen showed the time 03:45:38 am and we were no where to be seen.

"We were still in the bar at this time" Zhoumi said, "We left there around 4 am"

We skipped a little ahead and soon enough we saw ourselves appearing into the hallway and stumbling to our suite's door. Zhoumi was basically holding me up while I shoved the keycard into our lock. We entered the room and we stood in the doorway for a good five minutes, just staring at the room. I could hear myself saying 'Would you like a glass of champange?'. We disappeared from the camera that was shooting the door, but soon we appeared on the camera that was filming the lounge. I opened the bottle and drank straight from it, Zhoumi took it and drank from it as well, I started laughing and held on to Zhoumi which caused him to pour the bottle of champagne on us. We stood there and I knew what was coming next. Zhoumi would lean in to almost kiss me. I saw our laughter dying down and our gazes were locked. I couldn't look away. We were leaning in and I saw myself closing my eyes and leaning against Zhoumi when he suddenly jumped away from me. We ran around the room, appearing and disappearing from the view of the cameras. Finally we ended up on the bed.

"This is the part" Zhoumi said and I just nodded. 

We changend our position so that Zhoumi was on top of me on all fours, the memore released butterflies to my stomache. I heard us taling about the wish and I told Zhoumi to get me out of the clothes. We got up from the bed and Zhoumi started to slowly my tuxedo, which soon fell on the floor. He continued onto my shirt which soon fell onto the floor as well. We were locking eyes and I heard our voices:

'Well that does it then' I heard myself say.

'If that's what you want' Zhoumi answered.

'You know what I really feel like having?' i heard myself asking.

'I can guess but, please tell me' Zhoumi said back to me with a dark undertone on his drunken voice. 

'Chicken' I heard myself answer. 

'That's not what I was expecting, but fine' Zhoumi said back to me with a grin, his gaze was obviously exploring my upperhalf. 

'Tear you eyes off of me and make the call please' I heard myself say, god alcohol turns me into a diva.

'You know, I think we should sleep and eat chicken tomorrow' Zhoumi said back to me and gently tried to place me onto the bed.

'No, I want it now' I insisted.

'You need to sleep, I need to sleep' Zhoumi tried to convince me, but my drunkenself was not having it.

'Zhoumi-oppa pleaase can we eat some yummy chicken?' I heard my cringeworthy aegyo voice asking. 

'No, not today, call me oppa all you want, but chicken is for tomorrow' Zhoumi said and half carried me onto the bed and pulled the covers on me.

'Fine, but tomorrow I want a bucket of chicken' I heard myself say, I was yawning and Zhoumi laid down next to me. 

'I will get that to you' Zhoumi awnsered with a smile. He turned off the lights and all we could see on the security cameras was darkness, but we could hear everything.

'Good night Zhoumi, today was the best' I heard myself say.

'You're drunk Henry' Zhoumi's voice answered.

'So are you' My voice laughed back.

'Just a little' Zhoumi said wearily.

Then a silence settled and soon I could hear my quiet usual snoring, I was off to dreamland, but Zhoumi was still awake.

"What are you doing?" I asked Zhoumi who was looking rather terrified sitting next to me. 

"I'm not sure, I don't remember doing any of this" He said.

We saw him walking trough the dark suite and pulling his shoes on.

"You're leaving" I said and looked dumbfounded as Zhoumi exited the suite and headed out of the camera's view.

"Where did I go?" Zhoumi asked and looked just as confused as me.

We skipped ahead and saw that Zhoumi returned about 25 minutes later with a plastic bag in his hand. 

"What did you buy?" I asked him and tried to figure out the logo on the bag.

"No idea" Zhoumi said.

We looked as he placed the plastic bag on the closet standing in the hall that lead from the frint door to the lounge. He closed the door and headed back into the bedroom. We watched as he took off his pants and pulled the duvet on himself as well. 10 minutes later he was a sleep as well. 

"I still have my pants on" I stated and it made Zhoumi laugh.

"Just skip a bit more to see if eánything actually happens" He said and I did it.

Around 7am I suddenly got up from the bed. I walked over to the huge glasswall that the bedroom had and pulled the blinds on it, the sunlight was clearly bothering me. As I was walking back towards the bed I suddenly stopped. I looked down and my intoxicated brain must've realised that I was wearing my pants, but not a shirt. Even though the view was very dark because the only lighsource of the room had been cut off, we could clearly see me take off my pants and underwear and tossing them on the floor.

'Zhoumi won't mind' I heard my raspy voice say and with that I got back into the bed.

Soon after that the footage showed us waking up and calling the roomservice and our breakfast. We closed the tv and turned to look at each other. 

"So that was it then?" I asked Zhoumi who was smiling.

"Yeah, I guess so" He said.

"I want to see what you went and bought in the night hours though" I said and got up from the couch and headed into the hallwayt that had the closet Zhoumi had stuffed the plasticbag into. I grabbed the doorhandle and pulled it open. On the floor of the expensive desinger closet was a scuffed plasticbag that had a bucket of fried chicken inside of it, with my name written to the side of it.

 

-------------------------------------------------

Okey dokey :3

I wrote this whole chapter last night and I wrote all of it on my phone, so all the misspells can be blamed on that ^^

This actually turned out quite good or that's how I feel about it now, when I wake up tomorrow and look at it again I know I'm going to hate it XD

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND DO ALL THAT JAZZ !!

LOVE U ALL <3

BYEE !!!