The morning of the wedding

The new boy in our dorm

Zhoumi's POV:

The morning of the wedding day was grey and cold. There was no sun, which was kind of depressing. I woke up first and felt the familiar small figure wrapped around my right arm, Henry. It had become a routine almost. Yeah we cuddled. It was normal to us now. We didn't consider each other boyfriends, no no. Just friends, who had been on a date, who shared a bed and who cuddled. Sometimes these thoughts made me feel weird. Me and Henry were so close, but we refused to be exclusive. More than once we had gotten weird looks from other people, mainly our roommates, if they came to our room and caught us sleeping with our arms around each other. I mean it seemed so casual to me, but it must've looked weird to other people. 
I hear footsteps down our hallway and a small knock on our door.

"Hey, are you awake?" Ryeowook's gentle voice asked.

"Yeah" A drowsy Henry laughed next to me.

"Me too" I added.

"Okay good, you need to come out and start getting ready or Heechul might start crying" Ryeowook added and I could hear him walking away.

We got up and for once, made our bed, since we weren't going to be sleeping in it tonight. We didn't bother with changing our clothes since our formal suits were waiting for us in the livingroom. I swung our door open and Henry followed me to the livingroom. 

"Finally" Heechul groaned and took a firm hold of Henry's arm, "You are going to get all dressed up, little one", he said with a devilish grin on his face.

"No, come on" Henry tried to protest, but Hyukjae had already gotten up from the kitchen table and grabbed Henry's other arm. They placed him onto a chair and attacked his head. Heechul was working on his hair and Hyukjae on his face.

"What about me?" I asked, feeling just a bit left out.

"You can take care of yourself" Heechul said nonchalantly.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face and styled my hairthe best I could. Once I was done I took a good long look into the mirror. Not too bad, I thought and walked back to the others. Heechul and Hyukjae were still all over henry, the poor boy was sitting still, clearly afraid.

"Have you packed your bags?" Leeteuk asked and handed me a cup of balck coffee.

"No, not yet" I said. I had completely forgotten about the fact that we would need to pack things with us.

"Henry is it okay if I pack your bag as well?" I asked, while walking towards our bedroom.

"You don't have to" Henry said and tried to stand up, only to be pushed down by the two males standing either side of him.

"I want to" I said and walked down the hallway. I walked to our room and dug out our bags. I had no idea what to pack for Henry. Okay Zhoumi use your damn brain, I scolded myself and started to collect things to our bags. Clean clothes, toiletries, chargers for our phones, pajamas, clean underwear, some painkillers for tomorrow morning and some cash, just in case. I zipped both of the bags up and smiled, satisfied. This would do definelty. Now to just pack the same things into Henry's bag. I spent a good five minute just locating every single thng Henry owned. His clothes were on the left side of our closet and he had organized them way better than I had. I took out a pair of jeans and his hoodie, his big t-shirt he always slept in and I managed to find his toothbrush as well. Now it was time for the awkward part, the underwear. I was not immature, I didn't think underwear was embarassing. But the thought of having to go through Henry's underwear made me go insane. I knew where he kept them and I knew which ones he liked, but picking them out like this just seemed, wrong. I finally managed to grab a pair and I quickly shoved them to his bag. I was done, finally. I took both of our bags and walked down the hallway back to the livingroom. 
Henry was still seated and I couldn't see any parts of his face or hair behind the two tall figures still swirling around him. I had no idea what they were doing to him, but it surely was taking a lot of time. I placed our bags by the door and made sure our umberellas were there as well, so we would be prepared for a little rain. 
My phone suddenly started to ring in my pocket.

"Hello?" I answered, quickly, not even looking at the caller's ID.

"Hello, may I ask who am I talking to?" A polite voice asked from the other end of the call.

"This is Zhoumi" I said and automatically assumed it was a telemarketer.

"Wonderful that I was finally able to reach you" The man answered.

"Who are you" I blurted out and realised how rude I sounded, "If you don't mind me asking"

"Not at all sir, I am you limousine driver for today and I would just like to confirm you schedule" 

I went completely silent. Did they organize us a limousine ride to the wedding venue? I had never handled these calls before, it had always been Henry. What am I supposed to say?

"Y-yes, thank you for calling" I stuttered, "We would be ready to leave at 11am" I said after checking the time.

"Most certainly, we will see you then" He said and then the call ended. I pulled my phone down from my ear and just stood in place. This was insane, this cannot be my life, I thought and turned to the others.

"Henry, we will change our clothes here, they are picking us up in a limo" I said, my voice still slightly unstable.

"Thats insane!" Henry shouted which made Heechul place his hand over Henry's mouth.

"Sush little one" he said and continued his work on Henry's hair. 

It took, believe it or not, an hour for the two idiots to finish with Henry. After that they helped us into our suits and out of the door. 
The limousine was waiting for us, as promised and it was unreal. It was black, shiny and there was a driver holding the door open for us and once he closed it he told us to 'Have a memorable night'. Once we were all seated in the backseat of the limo, I had my first good look at Henry after his transformation. I had to look away almost instantly. There were no words to describe his appearance. His eyes were not only lined, but they were shadowed and carved out with metallic colours. Henry looked like a supermodel, even with his own naturl face and to see him all polished up was a bit too much for me to handle. 

"Are you okay?" Henry asked and placed his hand innocently on my knee, "You look so pale"

"I-I'm fine, nothing to worry about" I stuttered and haphazardly waved my hand around. I was not okay, I would never be okay again, never.

"So what is our plan, then?" Henry continued.

"Plan?" 

"We are supposed to look like we're dating, remember?" He said nonchalantly.

"Yeah, right" I said and tried to think of a way to make fake-dating look real. What the hell was I doing with my life?

"Maybe we can just hold hands and help each other eat and stuff, that should be enough to convince everyone we might meet" Henry said with his index finger pressed on his bottom lip.

"Yeah, I guess so" I agreed, trying to keep the images, that Henry's words had brought up, out of my head.

"So no kissing?" 

"I-I don't know, I m-mean if you w-want to?" I said, while clenching my hand into a fist.

"We'll just see what happens" Henry concluded, "If it is required, I will, umm, you know, do it"

"Yeah, sure" I said and a silence settled between us.

We didn't talk much more during the rest of the ride. We both kept our gazes firmly on the windows and sometimes commented on the view or the place we were passing by at that time. 
When the limousine finally stopeed I nearly bolted out of the car. It had gotten so awkward after our little tlk that it felt like there was no air to breathe inside the car. We took our bags and thanked the driver. We watched the limousine drive away and sfter it had completely disappeared from our vision we continued down the little path that led to the mansion. 
A week before the wedding henry and I had googled some pictures of the mansion. We wanted to get a visual of this place, but unfortunately the mansion was so secluded and reserved only to the upper-classes, that there was nothing about it online.
The path that led us from the parking lot to the mansion was decorated with white lace tied around the flower beds and there were little, hopefully fake, diamonds sprinkled around the dirt road. What felt like an eternity, we fianlly saw something appearing behind the low-cut trees and we heard classical music. One last turn and before us opened the most breathtaking view. The mansion was a natural white colour and it had huge victorian era windows that allowed anyone passing by to see inside the house. The main entrance was a huge double door that had shelter on it. The shelter was supported by four huge pillars that had decorations carved to the top and bottom. 
Standing on either sode of the doors were two well dressed butlers that immediately after nothicing us helped us up the stairs and asked for our names. Once we told them, they took our bags and said that they would take them to the guestroom that was reserved for us. They told us to go and enjoy some coctails and small appetizers before the wedding ceremony would actually begin. All we could do was nod and go to where the two butlers had instructed us. 

This was going to be one hell of a wedding.

 

------------------------------------

Well well well

Here is the first wedding chapter ~

(once again this was written on my phone so please ignore the grammar and the misspells)

There will be one more and then a chapter for the night time ;)

All are still under alot of editing and improving, so be patient  ° *(••)* º ~

⇔ COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND DO ALL THAT JAZZ ⇔

I STILL LOVE YOU ALL !!