Night in

The new boy in our dorm

Henry's POV:

For some weird reason I woke up at 01:00 pm. I didn't have work today so I guess it was okay to sleep in. I woke up to a quiet voice calling me to come to the kitchen and eat somehting. It was Leeteuk our very own mother. He would always worry about us and tell us to shower and not to eat or drink too much.

"Henry you've got to eat something, you are so skinny already I don't want you to starve" He said to me when I arrived to the kitchen.

"yah yah, I will" I laughed and turned to look at the table, my jaw dropped. The kitchen table was filled with every delicious ever invented and Ryeowook was standing behind it looking so proud of himself. He was the best roommate ever, right after Zhoumi. There were noodles and rice, steamed vegetables, pork, beef, fish and even dumplings.

"I cooked this earlier today" He said and smiled, "We already ate the family meal and you kinda missed it so I decided to left you the crumbs" He sad sounding a bit sorry.

"The crumbs?!" I asked looking him with round eyes. If these were the cumbs I cant even imagine how it all must've looked untouched.

"Oh and Zhoumi is out shopping, but he said tha he wants to talk to you when he comes back" Ryeowook said smirking a little.

Why? I was slghtly worried. Could this mean that I didn't mess everything up with crying last night?
I ate with a wide smile on my face, and it seemed to amuse the other males alot. I heard a door opening and since Zhoumi was the only one missing I knew exactly who to expect. He was looking so good with his hair a little mixed by the wind and he was smiling brightly when he saw I was awake.

"Why did you sleep so long? Are you feeling sick?" He asked looking a little worried, he was so sweet towards me.

"No no, I'm okay I was just tired, I guess" I said quielty.

Soon I had my stomache full, Ryeowook's food was freaking delicious, as alway. I took my plate into the sink and thanked Ryeowook for the meal with a big hug, he was amazing. After that Zhoumi appeared next to me and asked me to join him in the livingroom.
I was a really nervous for some reason, but I followed him and sat down on the couch with him.
He took a deep breath and then he said:

"Heechul is taking all the roommates to a bar tonight, but I wanted to ask you to stay here with me"

I felt blood rushing to my cheeks and other parts of my body, it made me shift uncomfortably.

"It's okay if you want to go" He quickly added. I shook my head and smiled to him.

"No no I don't like clubbing anyways, I'd love to stay here with you" I said and blushed even more.

We spent the whole day inside. I helped Zhoumi study and I even managed to clean our room a little, because it was really messy, to be honest.
I changed our bedsheets and vacuumed the floor. After that I helped Ryeowook with the dishes. He seemed to be really nervous about going out tonight.

"Why so?" I asked while handing him a wet plate.

"I have no idea what to wear" He stuttered.

"You look cute in every outfit, don't worry" I said and smiled warmly to him.

After finishing the dishes I looked at the clock. It was already 8:30 pm and our roommates were heading out. They all looked amazing.Thay had clearly put a lot of effort into looking the best they could. Leeteuk spend the last 10 minutes before leaving with us in the kitchen, telling us not to light any candles or stay up too late. It just made me laugh. He always worried so much.
Finally they headed out after all waving their hands at us and already talking about all the bars they wanted to go to.

The situation got really awkwad when Heechul decided to shout just before closing the door:

"Use protection!"

After the door closed me and Zhoumi were left into an awkward silence. He mumbled something about tv and I just nodded to him. There wasn't actually anything to watch, just some american series I had all ready seen. We just spent a half an hour staring at some explosions and war, untill we got bored,

"How about we go and rent a movie?" Zhoumi asked smiling warmly to me.

"Sure, isn't the a video rental place just a few blocks away?" I asked, because I remember walking past it on my way to work.

"Yup, it's really nice" Zhoumi said and got up from the couch.

The shop was completely empty when we arrived, but the cashier lady was very nice and she hepled us pick out a movie and she even gave us a discount on the candy we bought. She seemed to think we were a couple, because she kept asking us how long had we known eachother. I didn't really mind, it was so adorable to see Zhoumi blush everytime the lady asked us something unusual. Soon we left the shop and walked quietly the way back to the apartment. We threw our coats on the stand and I went and got a bowl for our candy. We sat down next to each other on the small couch, and Zhoumi's thigh against mine made it hard for me to concentrate.
But the worst part by far to watch him eat candy, I know it sounds creepy, but I just couldn't stop watching him.

Zhoumi's POV:

After we began watching the movie there was a silence between us, it is always awkward at first right? I felt like jumping out of the window every time Henry moved his small arm and it brushed against mine, my communication level seems to be stuck at kindergarten age.

Suddenly I felt something rather heavy pressing against my shoulder, I gazed to my side and almost choked. Henry was leaning his head to my shoulder eyes still on the tv.

"Is my head too heavy, I can move if you want to" He quietly said.

"No no, it's okay really" I stuttered back with my face tinted pink. He was just the most adorable thing ever.

The movie went on for a good 10 minutes before Henry spoke:

"Hyung I'm hungry" 

This was the first time Henry ever called me hyung and I loved to hear it. Even though we only had a 3 year age difference.

"Sure, we can eat what you want" I said pausing the movie and he lifted his head from my shoulder, which I would've gladly kept there.
I walked to the kitchen with the younger male coming after me. I opened our fridge which turned out to be empty. After opening couple of more cabinets I found some instant ramen.

"I'm afraid this is all we got" I said smiling apologetically.

"Nono it's okay I'll eat it" He said and started to fill a kettle with water. He placed it on the stove and turned it on.

"Wow I didn't know you can cook" I said looking him adding the instant ramen to the water.

"There is a lot of things that you don't know about me" He said and winked at me playfully, "Also, instant ramen doesn't require too much cooking skills"

I felt a weird pound in my stomache, finally I could manage not to blush. We were finally getting more comfortable around each other. It took us so long to finally start talking and there was some innocent flirting here and there. It was fun and the night went on and on. At 3am Leeteuk called, he happened to be the only one sober enough to use a cellphone, he said that they were gonna go sleep at a motel since there were no busses going at this hour and they couldn't afford a taxi. I just reassured him that we were alive and everything was okay.

"So do you want to go to sleep?" I asked the other boy. We had watched the movie to the end and now we just sat in the living room stuffing our faces with candy.

"Yea I guess we should, but I need to shower before that" He said and got up from the couch.

"Yea, me too actually" I said and looked at Henry smiling, "Do we play rock, paper, scissors on who goes first?" I asked. There were actually three showers in the bathroom, but usually there were three people in there only when we were in a hurry. We were comfortable around eachother, but showering together was something else.

"Or, you know, we could go in together" He said smiling after noticing my shocked look.

I tried to act cool and answered: "Sure if you so badly want to"

Henry just nodded and made his way to the bathroom, he left the door open and I saw him taking off his shirt and dropping it on the bench next to the showers. I gulped and followed him. When I finally got my clothes off he was already in the shower, I heard him singing with his soft voice. I slowly walked to the shower next to him. It was really hard not to turn my head and steal a gaze of him, but I made it. Kind of.

After the showering almost 40 minutes we finally got to our shared room, got dressed and slumped to the bed. We turned off the lights said our 'Good night's' and Henry fell a sleep instantly.
I was trying to close my eyes, but every time I tried I started to see Henry half , and it made it hard to sleep. So I sat trough the night looking out of the window and reading with my flashlight. Not getting one minute of sleep, but I didn't really mind. It was just as fun to look at Henry while he was sleeping. Not in a creepy way, he was just so beautiful.

--------------------

Weeell I finished that a littlebit earlier than I was supposed to so im just going to post it now ~

Hope you enjoyed it ^^

Liked it ?

Hated it?

Let me know by commenting ~

BYEEEEE ~