Hangover roommates

The new boy in our dorm

Zhoumi's POV:

Since I didn't sleep at all during the night I was at the kitchen at 8am making coffee and sandwiches for my roommates as they were on their way home. Yesung gave me a call and told me that they were all feeling like crap. I heard the door opening and I knew what to expect. All of my roommates looked really bad, Ryeowook wast he first to come to the kitchen. He took a bite of a sandwich and thanked me with a small voice.
They all had huge dark shadows under their eyes. They told me that they went to the biggest clubs in Seoul center and had so much fun. Seemed like Heechul had a little bit too much fun. He wasn't able to form words since he had a smashing headache.

"I'm gonna take him to sleep a little more" Hangeng said smiling and carrying Heechul away bridal style, why weren't those two married already?

Henry came to the kitchen shortly after all of my roommates sat on around the table and started to eat.

"By the way, how was your night?" Yesung asked when he noticed Henry joining us.

"Nothing special, we watched a movie and ate some candy" Henry answered and mouthed silently 'If you know what I mean' to Yesung. Yesung's eyes went wide as he saw the change of attitude in the younger boy.

"What happened between you two, all the awkwardness seems to be gone" He said smiling. He was clearly enjoying the new athmosphere.

"We are out from the friendzone" Henry said making everyone else at the table burst out in laughter, this kid was the cutest thing. All I could do was wonder, how he had gained this attention in me? 

"I had an idea last night" Hyukjae said after everyone calmed down.

"Oh no it's another one of Hyukjae's famous 'Ideas'" Kangin laughed and gave Leeteuk a painmedicine since Leeteuk looked like he was going to pass out.

"Ha ha ha" Hyukae laughed ironically, "I was thinking, since I'm going to color my hair today, that we would color Henry's hair too"

Henry smiled happily and looked at Hyukjae, "I'm in, sounds like a lot of fun" He said and ruffled his own dark brown hair. It could be considered black.

"What color are you going to try now Hyukjae?" Sungmin asked while looking rather concerned.

"Because last time you dyed your own hair it turned out to be electric blue" Kyuhyun added and an evil smile showed on his lips. He was still amused by the memory of it.

"But it did look good, didn't it?" Eunhyuk said while winking at Donghae who was now choking on his coffee.

"Y-yes" Donghae answered between coughing.

"I'm going for a pastel purple this time" Eunhyuk said while smirking, "And I think it might look good on Henry too" He added.

"Um actually I was thinking of dying my hair like a reddish brown color" Henry said and tried to look super cool and confident, but he was obviously nervous.

"That is going to look fantastic" Hyukjae added, he was way too excited.

"Well we better go to the supermarket and get some hair dyes for you" Ryeowook said and got up.

He didn't seem to have such a bad hangover as the other boys, so he left to the supermarket with Yesung, who was determind to go with him. Well this is going to be interesting, I thought.
I turned aroud and my jaw dropped. 
I saw Henry cuddling up against Donghae on the livingroom floor. Henry had his eyes closed and he was snuggling against Donghae with his head on the crook of Hae's neck. 
I felt a strange feeling growing inside me. My head started to feel heavy and my blood rushed off of my face. I clenched my hands into fists and they were shaking. What was this feeling? Jealousy? 
I decided to play it cool. Henry was allowed not to cuddle with who ever he wanted to.

"You know Henry there is someone who would like you to do the same to him as your doing to me" Donghae said while looking at me warmly.

Donghae was literally the warmest person ever, he always does what ever he can to make others feel loved and important. Henry actually heard him and noticed me. He came to sit next to me on the couch and rested his head to the crook of my neck while smiling.

"Better?" he asked me silently with a teasing tone on his voice.

"A little" I answered while smiling.

-------------------------------------------------

YAAAAY ~!!

I finally got this edited ^^

I just really wanted to bring Eunhyuk's crazy purple hair from MAMACITA into this fic ~!!

Liked it?

Hated it?

Let me know by commenting ~

BYEEE ^_____^