Late in the café

The new boy in our dorm

Henry's POV:

I woke up the next morning earlier than usual and I made it in time to work. Only to see Taeil and his new boyfriend Jihoon making out behind the counter. I opened the door and entered the café.

"Geez, you should really get a room" I said out loud and I think I scared the life out of Taeil, his boyfriend looked like he didn't even give a damn.

"Uh, yea Jihoon this is Henry my co-worker and my good friend" Taeil stuttered while smiling, poor boy.

"Hi nice to meet to you im Jihoon" The boy awnsered with a really dark low voice. It gave me chills.

"Um, nice to meet you im Henry" I awsered and shook his hand. After that Jihoon left telling Taeil he would pick him up at 7pm.

"Oh, so you're having a date tonight?" I asked while winking at Taeil.

"Oh no, we're just going to hang out on his place" Taeil said while blushing.

"Ooh, sounds so cute" I awsered while putting on my apron.

I started the coffee maker and took out all the cups from the cabinets. I yawned a little and said to Taeil that he should go and officially open the café, since Jihoon was in here before the official opening time. I guess Taeil met him in the morning and brought him here.

A busy day started, there were a lot of customer in the café and Zhoumi visited there too. It was so nice to have a little chat with him before he went off to study. We talked about everything and he suggested that I could come with him to the library after my shift, but I had to say no since I was on the late shift. Zhoumi looked a little sad, but said that he had to tell me something later, so we agreed that he would come and walk home with me in the evening.
I got really curious about his announcement, but he just left without telling me more. He was such a tease.

Taeil left at 7pm, and I was left to take care of the café for 2 hours before it was time to close up. About 20 minutes after Taeil left I saw Leeteuk stepping in and he was looking rather shocked.

"Hi Henry, can I have a cappucino please?" He said and sat down near the counter.

"Sure hold on a sec" I awsered and started to make a cappucino for him.

After I finished the drink I placed it down in front of him and asked:
"Is everything okay?"

Leeteuk nodded quickly and I could tell he was lying. He refused to meet my gaze and he was playing with his sleeves. He was looking very uncomfortable.

"No, tell me what is wrong" I said firmly, and he finally looked me in the eye.

"Henry, have you ever liked someone so much that it started to hurt?" Leeteuk asked, a picture of Zhoumi flashed trough my head. I nodded slowly towards Leeteuk.

"Well I have that situation now, you know that I really like Kangin, but im not sure if he likes me back" Leeteuk almost whispered.

I spurted out in laughter and Leeteuk looked at me as if I've gone insane. After calming down and wiping my tears of laughter I said:
"I thought you guys were already together, it is obvious that Kangin is crazy about you"

Leeteuks eyes went huge and he smiled shyly.

"Are you sure?" He asked with a shaky voice.

"Yes" I awsered and Leeteuk looked like he had just won the lottery.

"Well I got to get going now, but thank you so much for support. I really appreciate it." Leeteuk said and took off, he left a lot of tip for me and I just smiled when I placed the money in my pocket.

Just when I was about to lock down and close for the day I heard somebody calling for me. I turned around and saw Zhoumi running towards me with a huge bag full of books on his shoulder.

"Hi Zhoumi, how was studying?" I asked when Zhoumi stopped and took a few heavy breaths.

"It was okay, can we go inside, I have something important to tell you?" He asked while smiling.

"Um, I was just about to lock down. Can't you tell it to me on the way to our dorm?" I asked trying to sound as polite as possible.

"No, I want to tell this to you in private" He said looking determined.

"Oh okay, but not long because Minhyuk trusts me with the café, and I dont want to dissapoint him" I said remembering the rule to always lock down in time.

"Sure sure, this will only take a while" Zhoumi said and dragged me inside from my wrist.

I sat down on one of the tables while he just stood infront of me clearly trying to find the correct words.

"Umm, Henry ever since I first met you I felt something I had never felt before" He started and I felt my heart jumping to my throat, this was it.
The confession I had been waiting for.

"I really really like you and I just wanted to know if you by any chance wuld like to be my boyf-" He was interrupted by a loud bang coming from the dressing rooms. I sounded like something heavy being knoced over.
I couldn't move I was both terrified and excited, but I knew I had to go and check what caused the voice, so I got up and made my way to the dressing room. As I slowly entered the room I saw my jacket on the floor next to the knocked over stand. Stupid jacket you ruined everything, I thought as I slowly picked it up and threw it on. I turned around and stated walking towards the door, but I had to stop and take a few deep breaths before returning back to Zhoumi. My heart didn't calm down a bit. Zhoumi was still standing on the same spot that he was before and he lifted his gaze to my eyes.

"Well I guess we need to get going" he said quietly and walked to the door opening it and waiting for me.
I felt so sorry for him, he clearly had everything planned and my stupid jacket ruined it all. When I passed him by the door I reached on my tip toes and gave him a gentle peck on his cheek. He froze before smiling and coming after me outside.
I locked the door and we made our back to our dorm. I felt happy even thought he hadn't finished his question, but I knew what was my answer.
Yes.

------------------------------

Soooooooo, that was kind of an awkward chapter, at least we are finally getting some Zhoury action ~

Liked it?

Hated it?

Let me know by commeting ^^

Until the next chapter BYEEEEEE ~!!