Night before the date

The new boy in our dorm

Henry's POV:

After completely getting up from my bed I made my way towards the kitchen.
Our apartment was completely silent, which felt strange. Since I was used to loud voices and laughter echoing around the place.
I the electric kettle and after fishing out the teabag I sat on my usual spot on the kitchen counter by the window.
I just sat there and gazed at the busy city of Seoul.
I opened the small window and allowed the cool night air flow into the room. It smelled like street food and alcohol.
I heard booming club music playing and I could hear cars driving somewhere. Seoul was a stunning city.
I could barely see over some of the skyscrapers, but there was a promise of a beautiful morning sun. The tea kettle beeped as a sing of boiling water.
I hopped down from the counter and poured some of the boiling water on my cup and settled back on my usual spot.
Without a thought my mind drifted to my upcoming date. Where were we going? Was I supposed to be dressed formal? I hadn't worked out in such a long time, had I gained weight? Should I do something to my hair? I had all these quoestions spinning inside my head and I felt panic creeping on me.
What if we were going somewhere super formal and I had nothing to even wear?
I owned only one suit, if I wore it tomorrow I wouldn't have anything to wear to our next date.
Was there going to be another date? Was I the one to ask for it? What if messed up this date so badly that he would never want to see me again?

"You look like you've seen a ghost" said a familiar voice from the kitchen doorway.

I jumped and turned to the source of the voice with wide eyes and a white face, it was Kangin.

"Nono im fine, I just went to bed so early that I cannot sleep anymore" I stuttered, since I was still in shock from Kangins sudden arrival.

"Oh okay, you mind if I join you?" Kangin said and lazily gestured towards the table. 

"No, of course" I awsered.

Kangin grabbed a mug and poured some tea for himself as well. After that he settled at the table and smiled at me.

"Are you nervous about your big date tomorrow?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"No, it's gonna be fine" I lied and stared into my half empty mug.

"You know, you at lying" I heard a teasing voice calling me.

"Yea, I know" I awsered

"So what is your plan?" he asked.

"Plan?"

"Your plan, you know are you going to head for the big kiss on your very first date or are you going to act all cute and innocent" Kangin said.

"I haven't thought about that at all" I said and I felt my cheeks heating up.
This whole conversation reminded me of my closecall kiss with Zhoumi.
I could remember how nice it felt having him so close to me, hearing his every breath, staring into his deep brown eyes...

"Wohoo, earth calling for Henry!" Kangin said and snapped me out of my imagination, "I was just teasing you, you don't need to have a stupid plan to go on a date, just have fun okay?" he continued and gave me a encouraging smile.

"Yeah I will" I said and smiled back at him.

Kangin placed his dirty teamug into the sink and stretched his arms, "Im gonna hit the pillow, but I'll see you tommorow?"

"Yeah, good night" I said back and looked at him go. 

After I heard the thud of a closing door I hopped down from the counter and placed my mug in the sink as well. I made my way throught the quiet dorm and into my room. Zhoumi was peacefully sleeping and I simply slipped under the covers next to him. I continued on thinking about our date tomorrow. Maybe I shoulnd't stress about it that hard, everything is going to be allright. After all me and Zhoumi aren't so different so i'm sure were going to have a great time. 

Those were my last thought before I felt the familiar warmth and comfort settling over me, I drifted off to sleep.

 

---------------

WAAAAH I'VE MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH :33

I started school a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to edit this or the following chapters at all
so please allow the super long time it takes me to upload these....but I hope you enjoy these anyway :D

BRB, gonna go edit the next chapter and hopefully publish it before the weekend ^^

BYEEEEE :*