Wasabi

The new boy in our dorm

Zhoumi's POV:

I ran back to the livingroom holding my chest and trying to calm my heart down. That was the best and the worst moment of my entire life.
I was so close and I could have just leaned in a little more and kiss him, but of course Heechul just had to ruin the moment.

"Well finally, where is Henry?" Leeteuk asked sounding really bored.

"He's coming" I said shortly still panting a little bit.

"Are you okay?" Leeteuk immediately started to worry once he noticed my red cheeks and shaky voice.

"Yea im great, I just almost tripped over while walking" I tried to explain, I wasn't the greatest liar in the world, but Leeteuk didn't look suspicious.

We heard footsteps and Henry walked in to the livingroom. He was smiling convincingly

"Well finally" Kangin laughed and we made our way out. After waiting for Heechul to fix his hair, which took about half an hour.

Walking trough Seoul in the evening was breath-taking.
I've seen it many times, but the city looks so much vibrant with all the neon lights shining in to the darkness.
It just made me happy. We talked about this and that while walking.
It felt like we were never done talking. We were always able to find a subject that we hadn't completely talked out yet.
I mean I've lived with these boys for almost two years and we still talk about the same things we talked when I moved in.
It took around 20 minutes to walk to the sushi place, but it's worth it. This place has the best sushi and the employees were really nice and polite.
Yesungs uncle was actually one of the three owners of the restaurant so we aways had a good discount when we came to eat here, which was often.

Henry was looking rather excited when we entered the restaurant, his sparkly eyes were jumping from one plate of food to another. I heard him talking to Sungmin about the uncooked fisah and all Sungmin could do was laugh. 

"Henry, it's normal to eat uncooked fish when you eat sushi" Sungmin said with a amused glint in his eyes.

"Henry which sushi is your favourite?" Ryeowook asked the younger boy.

"Umm, I never tried sushi" Henry awnsered looking rather embarrased, damn he was adorable.

"Really?!" Heechul said when he heard Henry, "This will like a first kiss for you" He continued while giving me the 'I know what you're up to' - look.

"Heechul isn't it quite weird to refer sushi as a kiss?" Eunhyuk asked while raising an eyebrow.

"No, not at all" Heechul said while smirking to Henry who looked deeply terrified.

So we got to our favourite table which was right next to the window with the best view, when ever we came here to eat we sat at this table. Heechul decided to order food for everybody becouse he wanted Henry to try a little bit of everything. Soon enough the table was filled with plate after plate and I felt water rush to my mouth, I hadn't even realised how hungry I was until I actually saw and smelled the delicios food.
Henry was having his 1000th sushi I think, I lost count around the 50th one. When he managed to spill some wasabi on his shirt.

"Zhoumi could you help me clean this up?" He said, since I was the only person sitting close enough to him. His face was pure innocent, but I could tell he was thinking something totally else.

"Sure" I awnsered and gave him a few tissues.

"No I mean can you wipe it off my hands are just as dirty" He said while smiling that cheeky adorable smile.

"O-oh sure" I said and took the hem of his shirt to my hands.

I could feel everyones gazes at me, I heard Ryeowook holding his breath, he was such a romantic. I played cool even though my heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to have a .
I managed to clean the boys shirt, with a satisfying smile I loosened my grip of the hem and Henry smiled at me.

"Thank you so much" He said and went back on enjoying his sushi and I noticed that his hands were perfectly clean. This little sneaky boy.

"We should go and play basket ball somewhere" Siwon suggested after we finished our feast and nobody seemed to have anything against it.

We all took off to a school yard near the city. The basketball stadium was just a little to small, but we managed to have an intense game. We played 8 against 7 and I actually was able to score a few points.
Oh course I had some benefits being a little bit taller. Siwon played very well too, later I found out that he was a great player in high school.
But the one that caught me off gurad was Henry. He was amazing, real natural talent. He made huge jumps and his running speed was close to Usain Bolt.
He was the reason our team won. We were all so sweaty when we got back to our apartment, but we had had so much fun. After showering and laughing to Sungmin in his pink bunny slippers we all made our way to sleep.

Today was a good day.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This is probably my least favourite chapter out of all these.
It is so short and stiff. 

I just hope you managed to somewhat enjoy it ~

Liked it?

Hated it?

Let me know by commenting ~!!

Until the next update BYEEEEEEE  ~~~ (^___^)