A dream

The new boy in our dorm

Zhoumi's POV:

Why had I done that? Why had I agreed into being Henry's fake boyfriend for the wedding? How was I supposed to control myself? If we were expected to hold hands and possibly kiss through-out the evening, how could I possibly survive? I had a hard time keeping myself together while we were standing in the same room and now I was supposed to be his boyfriend through an entire day? I was screwed to say the least. 
A few days later we got a phonecall and it was the party thrower that was making sure we would attend the wedding. Henry just calmly responded that we would be most honoured to be there. I still don't understand where he gets his insanely perfect attitude towards important, high-class people, who I couldn't even imagine talking to without my voice cracking or shaking.

"It's really not that difficult" Henry always said, when I asked him about it. He was such a liar.

From the phonecall we had gathered some information. The wedding would be held in a huge mansion just outside the city. The mansion would be reserved for some of the wedding guests to stay in. The wedding begins at 12 am and it would continue through the night. The top bars and restaurants were hired to make sure that none of the guests would get hungry or thirsty. There were also dancers, comedians, musicians and actors coming to make sure nobody would get bored through the evening. The guestlist was impressive to say the least and most of the guests were socialites and some of them were straight up politics or bosses of huge companies.These people were known for their ability to party into the morning, there was rarely a magazine that didn't have one of these people on the cover of it. So I already knew we were going to get some alcohol served to us and that made me even more worried. 
Oh and one more thing, me and Henry would be staying in the mansion. We were apparently considered 'special guests'. So now, not only was I supposed to be Henry's fake boyfriend during the day and sleep with him through the night, in the same bed mind you, now we were going to get drunk as well apparently and I already knew that it couldn't possibly end well. Last time we had gotten drunk things had gotten really close to that point, from which there was no return. I mean I was ready to go all the way, but I was too afraid of what Henry might say or do. I was ready to kiss him. To feel his small frame against mine. To sunk my fingers into his fluffy hair. I was ready for it. 

As the days rolled on, nothing really spectacular happened. I studied with Henry regurlarly and we had alot of very meaningful and sometimes emotional conversations. When we talked we forgot how the time went by. It felt like while we talked the time was racing against us. We would talk about our families and the troubles we had had with coming out and whatnot, although Henry hadn't told his parents about being gay, but he decided to do so when he got the next chance and I promised to stand by his side. 

One particular night, we were lying on our bed just talking about everything. Both half dozing off, since it was already almost 2am. When Henry suddenly asked me:

"What was your fist impression of me?" 

"You mean, the day when you arrived?" I asked and my mind started racing. How could I describe the feeling I had experienced when I first saw him? His sunkissed skin and bright playful eyes. It had all taken me by force and made me fall head over heels for the boy. 

"Yea, did you think I was annoying?" Henry asked and sounded rather amused.

"No, you we're so enthusiastic and it really gave out a bright and lively image" I said and re-lived the day inside my head.

"Really?" Henry said and turned to look at me, "I just thought I was really obnoxious and dull"

"No, you we're wonderful" I said and turned to look at him, "Do you think I would've asked you out if I hadn't liked you?"

"Well, you could have done it out of pity or that's what I thought" Henry admitted clearly ashamed.

His words hit me like a train. He thought that of me? I needed to prove Henry that he meant the world to me and that I could never pity him. I knew what I needed to do. I bolted to sit up and pulled him up next to me. My face was so close to his that our noses bumped together. 

"What are you doing Zhoumi?" Henry asked, his voice was merely a whisper.

"Proving to you just how much I need you" I said and gently pressed my lips against his. 

The kiss. It was something else. A burning hot sensation starting from our connected lips, moved across my face and through my scalp, down my neck, across my chest and abdomen, down my thighs and to the tips of my toes. Slowly I felt Henry's lips moving against mine, shy at first but soon I felt his teeth nibling my lower lip needingly. I parted my lips and the tip of his tongue slowly made contact with mine. Just when things were getting a bit innapropriate, we pulled apart. Both gasping for air, with our lips red and bruised. 

"I could never pity you" I said and smiled to him.

"I see that now, thank you" Henry said and ran his hand across my jaw.

A rough shook on my shoulder woke me up. 

"Zhoumi wake up, it's already 10 am and we need to catch up on your studying" Henry said and pulled the covers off of me.

"Hm?" 

"You fell asleep in the middle of our talk last night" He said and threw me with a pillow. 

I slowly opened my eyes and examined the room, it was indeed my room and I was lying in my own bed. 

"Didn't we kiss?" I blurted out before I could stop myself. 

"What?!" Henry said and stopped in the middle of lifting his pajamashirt off.

"Didn't we kiss last night?" I asked again, no reason to be shy anymore.

"No, you fell asleep after I asked you about wether you found me annoying or not" Henry said slowly and changed into a clean shirt.

"Oh, ok" I said and sat up.

"Where did you get the kiss idea?" Henry asked mischeviously.

"It was just a dream" I quietly said and walked to our room's door, "Race you to the kitchen?"

"Oh you're on!" Henry laughed and we bolted running down the hall. 

I gave Henry a brief look as we arrived to the kitchen and he had an unreadable expression on his face for a splitsecond, but then it was gone. His finger was carefully touching his lower lip like it was sore, but it must've just been tiredness and he must've bit his lip in his sleep.

 

-----------------------------

Here's another update !!

It was rather short once again, but my phone's battery goes out so quickly when I type so I need to type them quickly or spend many days writing them little by little :(

I wrote this in a couple of hours on my phone (once again), but I hope you enjoyed the little kissy kissy action ;)

♦ COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND DO ALL THAT JAZZ ♦

I FREAKING ADORE U ALL ~!!

BYE BYE ^^