Questions

The new boy in our dorm

Zhoumi's POV:

 

The headache. It was unbearable. It felt like my head was getting split in half. I tried to lift myself up, but a huge wave of nausea forced me to lie back down. I closed my eyes and flashy pictures from last night ran past my vision.
What happened? 
We played a lot of games and lost a lot of money. We drank a lot of alcohol and Henry stole from the bar. We messed the entire suit with champange and I had a vivid image in my head of me removing Henry's clothes, but I thought it was just a image made up by my intoxicated brain. Until I turned to lay on my side in order to stop the dizziness and nausea.
There he was, just lying. He looked a bit pale, but it was surely because of the hangover. Henry's head was the only thing visible the rest of his body was firmly tucked under the huge duvet. He looked so peaceful, just sleeping silently, such a pretty sig-.....

"Are you just going to keep staring at me?" He suddenly asked and opened his eyes.

I jumped up from the bed and held my chest, "You scared the life out of me" I said and tried to calm my sharply beating heart down.

He just smiled and sat up slowly. As the covers fell off of his body and I froze. He had no shirt on. He didn't look that suprised at first, but as he slowly dropped his gaze I could see the smile fall from his lips. 
I mean it wasn't anything unusual to us, we both had seen each other without clothes more than ones, since we had showered together and stuff, but something in this moment felt different. I was wearing a dress shirt and my boxers, but Henry seemed to be completely . Why? The bright image of me removing his clothes sneaked its way in to my head. No way. It couldn't be that.

"Umm, do you need some privacy?" I asked and slowly started to back away from the bed.

Henry just nodded back at me and with that I dashed into the living room. I grabbed the room phone and dialed number 1 and it connected me to the lobby. 

"Hello?" I said frantically before the person on the other end could say anything.

"Hello sir, how can I help you?" A polite male voice awsered back. 

"I am not feeling too good so could you possibly send some breakfast and painkillers up to my suite?" I said and tried to calm my shaking voice down.

"Definetly, anything else?" The voice said and I could hear him writing my order down.

"No, that will be all thank you" I said and hung up before he could say anything, I was too hungover to care.

I heard Henry groaning and I could only imagine how crappy he was feeling. He walked to the lounge and collapsed on the other couch. He was wearing his underwear and the dress shirt he bought last night, but oddly enough his shirt had a huge yellow stain in the center. I simultaneusly looked down and noticed a same colored stain on my shirt. How had I not noticed it before? Was it vomit? I grabbed the collar of my shirt and sniffed it. No, not vomit, thank god. It smelled faintly like alcohol and then I remembered the whole champange incident from last night. So that's what it was.

"Hello sunshine" I laughed with my hoarse voice.

"I hate you too" Henry said back and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"So, should we talk about last night?" I asked and tried to sound nonchalant, but I felt really nervous.

"Umm, I don't really remember anything" He said and slowly turned to look at me.

"You stole a champange bottle from the hotel bar" I bluntly said and I saw him smiling.

"Yea, that I remember" He laughed.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Last night must've been one of the best nights of my life" Henry said and he looked truly happy. 

"Mine as well" I said and smiled back at him.

We sat in silence for a while to try and calm down our pounding headaches. I had difficulties organizing my thoughts because the image of m undressing Henry just would not leave my head.
Should I ask him about it? What if he doesn't remember it and it makes me look like a creep? What if he is thinking about it right now? Just go for it! I thought to myself and then I said:

"Why did you undress yourself?" 

"I don't remember taking off all of my clothes" He said and looked confused.

"But you were " I quietly said and I heard Henry sigh,

"I know, it seems so insane, but I didn't remove my clothes" He said back and looked me in the eye.

So those images in my head weren't lying then. It was me. I had undressed him last night. But how? When? Why? 

"Do you feel okay otherwise?" I asked carefully.

"Yea, I'm just confused" He laughed and stood up from the couch he was sitting on and sat next to me on the bigger couch.

"I wonder if they have footage of us from last night" Henry suddenly said.

"What?" I asked and looked at him, "Why would they be filming us?"

"No, I mean security camera footage, we are staying in the most expensive suite in the hotel" He said and it made sense, but it made me scared, what kind of things must've been caught on those cameras.

"Yea, but are you sure it's a good idea?" I asked and tried to sound calm.

"It's the only way we can know for sure" Henry said and looked at me, "You don't have anything to hide, do you?" He asked mischievously.

"No, I don't think, I don't know what actually happened last night" I said quietly.

"Well, do you think it would be good for us to find out?" I heard Henry ask.

"I guess, I mean I don't like having parts of my memory being erased, but I can't help wondering if there is somethigs that are better unknown" I stuttered and I realised that my words were making no sense what so ever.

"I have no idea what you just said" Henry laughed.

He sternly looked me in the eye and after that he rested his head on my lap. I remind you that I was still only wearing my boxers and a dressshirt so his head was laying on my bare thighs. His soft hair tickled my sensitive skin and I had to bite my lip to stop myself from laughing. 

After about five minutes of peaceful silence we heard a knock on the room door.

"Roomservice!" Somebody shouted behind the door.

"I'll go get it" Henry said and happily walked to the door. He swung it open and smiled politely to the man standing outside. 

"You ordered some breafast and painkillers, sir?" 

"Yes, yes we did" Henry said back to him and moved a little to let the man carry the huge tray on to our living room table. The man looked a bit shocked to see me sitting on the couch in my underwear, but I'd like to think he had seen weirder things. As the man was heading out I saw Henry handing him a couple of coins and the man politely bowed before leaving and closing the door behind him.
Henry was working the whole "I'm insanely rich" -thing quite naturally.

"Are you ready to eat?" Henry asked and sat next to me on the couch.

"Sure" I awsered and felt my mouth watering with the sight of Henry's milky thights the huge tray full of omelets, bread, pancakes, coffee and fruits, there were also cutlets of fish.

"This looks amazing!" Henry said and without further ado he grabbed a plate and filled it with all different sorts of food and sat back down.

"There is so much food" I said and filled my plate with some fish and fruits. It looked like the tray was filling up more and more while we ate off of it.

We sat there eating for a good 20 minutes before Henry spoke again: 

"Can I ask something crazy from you?"

I was taken aback by his quetsion, but I slowly nodded and he continued:

"I have some memories from last night" He slowly said, "I remember stealing from the bar and mixing drinks, I remember gambling and losing money and I remember you pouring champange on us"

"Yeah, I remember those things as well" I said and I felt a faint smile creeping on my lips.

"But I also have this one memory, which might just be made up by my imagination, but it feels so insanely real that I need to ask you about it" Henry said and I could see his cheeks changing to a bright shade of pink.

"Go ahead" I said and my voice was nothing more than a hoarse whisper.

"Did you, by any chance, undress me last night?"

----------------------------------------------

GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH !!

I decided to leave this chapter on a cliffhanger because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to post it in time :3

I'm really busy with school at the moment so I do most of my writing on my phone, so the autocorrect messes the text up from time to time, but just try to ignore it :33

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND DO ALL THAT JAZZ !!

BYEEEE !!