Walk in the park

The new boy in our dorm

Zhoumi's POV:

The walk back to the dorm was awkward. Henry didn't say too much and I didn't feel like starting a conversation either. We walked trough the Seoul center and Henry suggested that instead of taking the bus to get home faster, we would take a nice walk.
I personally didn't ave anyhting against it so we took a turn away from the bus station and made our way towards the small road that woul lead us back to our dorm.
The conversation didn't bloom this time either. We walked on the side of an empty park. The weather was nice, it was not too cold, but not burning hot either. The sun was long gone and we were illuminated by the steertlights.

"Ok, I can't stand this anymore" Henry finally said. He stopped walking and looked at me while grinning.

"Me neither" I awnsered and slowed down for him to catch up with me.

"That was the worst half an hour of my life" He said while laughing.

We kept on walking and talking about our days. Neither of us brought up my half of a confession, thankfully, but I could tell that Henry had a tiny pinkish blush on his cheeks.
I suddenly heard my phone go off so I dug it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID: Ryeowook. Without hesitation I picked it up and awsered:

"Ryeowook?"

"Zhoumi? Where are you? Are you with Henry?" Ryeowooks vice blurted out from the phone.

"Yes I am, we are near the Han river, everything is fine" I awnsered and continued, "Is everything ok?"

"No, Hangeng tripped and fell down the stairs we are on our way to the hospital, he was just taken to surgery" Ryeowook awsered and I could tell he was holding in tears.

"Really?! We will come to the hospital as fast as possible" I said and hung up while turning towards Henry.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Hangeng is being taken to the hospital, he is injured" I said feeling the panic slowly creep up on me.

"We need to get there, now" He awsered sounding stern and steady minded.

"What if he dies?" I asked getting completely taken over by shock, panic and sadness. I crouched down and felt the tears burning behind my eyes.

"He will be fine, we need to get there now" Henry said and I felt him tugging my arm.

"No I cannot watch him suffer like that" I said with a shaky voice, I felt the world starting to spin, when I was suddenly torn back on my feet and I was forced on walking forward.

"We are going to that hospital whether you want to or not" He said and I realised that it would sereve me no good to fight him.

"You are right, im sorry" I said and started walking myself.

"Here, have a sip of this" He handed me a small thermosbottle, it felt warm.

"What is this?" I asked while popping the lid open.

"It is chocolate cappucino, try it" He said while smiling.

I took a sip and felt a pleasant heat travelling down my throath and slowly filling my entire body. It made me feel much better.
We arrived to a bus stop and after asking a few people we found out the way to the hospital. We got on our bus and a silence took place between us.

----------------------------------------------

BAANG ~!!
This chapter was kind of a small filler, since im super busy with school currently.
But don't you worry, I won't put this story on hiatus I will keep on updating, no matter what ^^~

I finished editing the beginning of this story and im super happy with it now!
I hope you like it as well

Liked it?

Hated it?

Let me know by commenting ~

Until the next chapter BYEE ~!!