What do they call this?

The new boy in our dorm

Zhoumi's POV:

As the days went on, things got a lot better. Henry was helping me study and we had a lot of fun spending more time together. We would sit in our kitchen late into the night and pretend we were studying just to talk about our dreams and plans for the future. Henry would tell me about his dreams of one day being a musician and I would tell Henry about my visions for the future, which mainly contained of sleeping late and having a succesful career in acting and modeling. We weren't the only people on our dorm getting closer to each other. All of our roommates seemed to spent more time in pairs, rather than in a huge group like we used to. It wasn't horrible, but I didn't enjoy the situation. I missed my friends. Although I wasn't complaining, because it mean that I got Henry all to myself.

"Heyy, earth calling for Zhoumi!" Henry said and startled me. We were studying in our kitchen and we had been in there for a good two hours now.

"Yea yea, what is it?" I said and tried to not sound as bored as I actually was.

"You have been stargazing for the past 10 minutes, while I've tried to educate you on things, that I don't have any knowledge of" He said and made an ironic cryface.

"I'm never going to understand it anyway, so why even try?" I said and held back a yawn. 

"What's with your attitude?" Henry said and cocked his eyebrow, "You want to be an actor? Great, but you need to work for it"

"Why?" 

"What do you mean why? You think that a succesful career is just going to drop on your lap?" Henry said laughed. 

"No, but why can't I just quit for the day, we've done alot already"

"You can never study too much" Henry said sternly and placed the textbook infront of me. He moved his hand under my chin and lifted it up so I faced him. Just that single small touch sent huge waves of chills down my body.

"Sure yea let's study" I said and sat up straight. 

"Well aren't you easy to cheer up" He laughed and I didn't say anything. 

We continued our studysession for a half an hour before Henry yawned and said that he was ready for bed. I just nodded, since my motivation for studying had died down about two hours ago. We packed my books back into my bag and headed down the hall into our bedroom. Henry immediately threw his shirt on the corner of the room and dropped his jeans to the floor. He walked to our closet and searched for his favourite sweatpants and his worn out Beatles t-shirt that he always slept in.
I couldn't help the goofy smile that took over my entire face. Henry was plain perfect. Just flawless. He was well behaved and insanely polite. He had a body to die for. His hair has never seen a bad day and on top of all that he can speak mandarin, korean and english fluently and I'm sure I had heard him speak french before.
So why the hell did it seem like I had any type of chance with him? 

"You really need to stop staring or I'll move to Heechul's room" the familiar voice snapped my thought and I just mumbled something about being sleepy and took off my shirt and jeans.
Suddenly a teasingly brilliant idea popped into my head. I wanted to see how willingly I could make Henry touch me. He didn't usually enjoy skinship with the other roommates. He would avoid Eunhyuk when he asked him to button up his coat. He would do the dishes with Yesung only if he could stand half a meter away from him placing the dishes into the cupboards. He never wanted to shower with Sungmin, because Sungmin would casually hug him completely . Would he avoid touching me too? He hadn't rejected any of my touches before. We had hugged and held hands. But would he touch my bare skin, I thought. There was only one way to find out.

I froze with my fingers still on my jean's buttons. Thoughts were running in my head, how could I do this. Then the plan hit me. I started to slowly undo them while looking Henry right in the eye. He was watching me and not disliking it, no doubt about that. I ped the jeans and I allowed them to pool around my ankles.

"Aaah, it's quite hot in here, don't you think?" I asked stretching my voice to sound more laid back.

"No not really" Henry said and covered himself up with our blanket. 

"Really?" I said and tried to look suprised, "I'm sweating"

"I hope you're not getting sick" Henry said and looked at me concerned.

"No, I guess my body temperature is just naturally higher" I said with a confident smile, "I guess I'm just going to sleep in my underwear for tonight, I hope you don't mind" 

I could see a strong shiver running up Henry's body, I had hit the jackpot. He quickly shook his head and forced a calm look on his face, even though I could see his lips trembling.

"No no, it's fine" He said and casually laid down on his back. 

Fine, if he was going to play hard to get I was going to get him, or something. I laid down next to him and turned to lay on my side so that my back was facing him. I knew that my backmuscels were my ultimate charm and now I was ready to use them right. After I turned off my the lamp on my bedside tables the room went completely black. I could hear Henry's dep breathing behind me. He was clearly still awake so I decided to make my move. 

"Henry could you feel my back, just to make sure I don't feel unnaturally hot under your touch" I said quietly with a dark undertone in my voice, "I just want to make sure I am not sick"

At first he hesitated I could hear him opening and closing his mouth without any words coming out and I was scared that he would just go and get a thermometer, which would completely ruin my plan. Luckily after a quiet while, I heard his voice say:

"Sure, hold on"

A warm soft hand was pressed firmly against my back. It moved up and down. The fingers traced the outlines of my muscels, not leaving anything untouched. I tried to breathe normally, but my breath kept getting stuck on my throat. The hand worked it's way up and I could feel Henry's fingers playing with the small babyhairs on the back of my neck and then the hand slid down my back all the way to the waistline of my boxers. Innapropriate? Yes. Did I really mind? Hell no. As fast as the hand appeared it also disappeared. 

"Your temperature feels absolutely fine, don't worry" Henry's calm voice spoke behind me.

"Okay, great thanks" I said and turned to face him. Even though it was very dark I could fainlty see the outlines of Henry's features. His adorable puppy eyes, that were shut. His perfectly formed nose, that I'm pretty sure Michelangelo tried to mimic when sculpting his statues. His soft, but well defined cheeckbones and most of all his amazingly plump lips. 

I slowly my back and fixed my gaze up to the ceiling. I thought about everything I had been through with Henry. From the first day to the present moment. All the memories and all the little things that had made me care about him so much. I had never imagined that anyone would be able evoke such feelings inside of me. The warmth I felt when I touched him. The things I learned when I talked to him. The smile that came up everytime I thought about him and the jealousy that rose everytime somebody else touched him. 

That moment the reality hit me in the gut. This wasn't just any passing fling or a quick attraction, that I had thought it was. This was stronger, this was stronger than the attraction you feel when you look at an attractive person in the bus or the heat you feel when you flirt with a stranger. This was like a wave that took over my body and refused to let me go. I was, for the first time in my life, experiencing sincere affection towards me from someone else. Somebody cared about me and I felt the need to care for them as a return. 

What do they call this? Love?

 

---------------------------------------------------

Okaaaay

This was kind of an empty chapter, but I had had it in my drafts for a long time so I quickly edited it a bit and here it is :3

Once again I need to apologise for the quality, because all the editing and writing was done on my phone. 

The errors and mistakes can just be ignored, k? 

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND DO ALL THAT JAZZ !!!

LOVE U ALL !!

BYEEEEEEE !!