The date (EVENING)

The new boy in our dorm

Henry's POV:

 

I yawned as we stepped out of the movie theater. The movie wasn't bad, it was just a bit too long to keep me entertained. The theater we went to was so packed, we had some trouble even getting tickets. Luckily there were a couple of free seats in some politic-thrille, which I don't remember the name of. Watching Zhoumi was better entertainment in my opinion. I never knew how emotional he actually got over movies. He was laughing, crying and cursing as the movie took turns for better and worse. 

"Did you like that?" He asked me as we stepped in to the cool evening.

"Yeah, it was okay" I said and gave Zhoumi a bright smile.

We walked around the city and I coulnd't help but notice, Zhoumi gazing at his watch almost every minute.

"Whacha waitin for?" I asked cutely and my question clearly made him wince. 

Zhoumi singhed and turned to look at me. He pulled something out from the pocket of his coat. It was a key, and a note of some sort.

"These were left in my pocet by Heechul who often gambles in that casino" Zhoumi said and pointed at the logo that was printed on the key chain. 

I opened up the crumbled note and read the three words on it.

"Use this well?" I said out loud, "What the heck is that supposed to mean?"

"He has some good money save in his safe deposit box in the casion, that he never inted to use" Zhoumi said while gazing at the key, "But now he has given us the key to it"

I stayed silent for a while, "Im up for some gambling", I said and smiled while looking down at the key.

-------

Around ten minutes later we were infront of the huge black building that had the 7luck casino - logo on it.

"Are you sure?" Zhoumi asked, maybe the 100th time. 

"Yes, I've never tried anything like this so im really excited" I said and grabbed the metallic door handle.

 

Zhoumi's POV:

We stepped into the huge lobby. The floor was black and golden. There were people everywhere, everyone was dressed very formally. Women were wearing dresses in every shade of red there is and there were men in tuxedos everywhere. We walked up to the registration desk. The women behind the counter was very polite and greeted us with a polite smile.

"Hello, welcome to sevenluck casino, how may I help you?" She asked and gave us a polite smile.

"Hello, we are here to check on the situation of our safe deposit box" Henry said smoothly and handed out the key.

"And do you have the permission of Mr. Kim to use his safe deposit box?" the woman asked us as he checked her computer.

Damn, we weren't prepared for this. Of course, we weren't registered as the key holders so we weren't able to get our hands on the box.

"Hold on I can call Heechul and let you speak to him if that is okay?" Henry said and dialed Heechuls number before the lady behind the desk had any time to protest.

"Hi, listen were at the casino and were having some trouble getting in" Henry spoke to his phone with a calm voice, this boy had the nerves of steel. His voice was completely steady when he handed his phone to the woman and said:

"Mr. Kim would like to have a word with you"

I saw all the color leave the womans face as she picked the phone and lifted it up to her ear. Needless to even mention that after a couple of minutes we were standing in front of the  safe deposit box with some security guards.

"We wil leave you to check the box and take everything you need, call us if you need anything sir" one of the guards said to Henry and walked out. 

As soon as the door closed behind the guards Henry started to laugh uncontrollably.

"Did you see their faces?" He said while wiping tears of laughter from his eyes.

"Yeah" I said and tried to muffle my laugh, "Why were you the Mr. and I was your secretary or something"

"Beacouse obviously I am the big mister" Henry laughed and showed the key to the lock of the deposit box.

"Are you ready?" He asked and pointed at the box.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I said and nodded to Henry. 

Henry grabbed a hand full of game coins. There were ones that were worth 100 won to 100 000 won.

"How much did Heechul gamble?" Henry asked dumbfounded.

"A lot more than I thought" I said silently and shoved my hand in the box. There were hunderds of game coins in there.

"Are we really going to gamble all these?" Henry asked, "Isn't Heechul going to need these?"

"Heechul doesn't want to use this money, becouse he is ashamed by his past" I awsered and garbbed a couple more of the coins.

We stayed silent for a while, but after filling a small canvas bag (that they gave from the reception) with the coins, Henry said:

"So how do we use this?"

"There are two options, we can transfer it into money, or we can gamble with these" I awnsered.

"Okay I have an idea, let's transfer half of them into cash and buy some formal clothes and then head out to play some games" Henry said and gave me an excited grin.

So that was what we did. We took half of the money and handed it to the guards, who quickly came back with a black card and said:

"This contais all the money you just deposited"

With that we took off to Seoul and the first thing Henry wanted to do was to buy some new clothes.

"How about some suits while were at it?" He asked and dragged me into a tuxedo rental shop and we ended up buying a set of classical black suits, with straight pants and all. I felt like a millionare in those clothes and Henry looked like a freking supermodel in his clean-cut suit and freshly combed hair.

"So, you're ready to play some games?" Henry asked and all I could do was to nod.

We made our way back to the casino and as we entered through the huge main doors, I felt so good. I mean, how could I not? I was on the best date ever with Henry, wearing a two thousand dollar suit and I just entered Seouls biggest casino without batting an eye.

Yeah this was going to be fun.

 

---------------------------------------------------

Hellooo :3

Gosh it's been a while since I updated.....sowwy );

I was busy with exams and my computer was replaced because the previous one broke ;____;

Anyways im back now and ready to get this foreverlong date to an end :3

See you in the next chapter !!