Much needed rest

The new boy in our dorm

Henry's POV:

Me and Zhoumi were in a silence. Neither of us mentioned our little date night to each other during the week. It was like an unwritten rule, since he had his studying to focus on and I had my job to handle. Which started to form as an actual problem for me.
Taeil was taking more and more days off from work to spend time with Jihoon. Of course I was happy for him, Taeil had found his soulmate and he was more than allowed to spend time with him. But for the past three days I had been working three extra hours, daily, to cover all the shifts Taeil was too busy to fill. Needless to say that when thursday rolled along I was feeling worse than ever. I hand't had a good night sleep in a week and my phone was exploding from all the angry messages from Minhyuk, who was wondering why I wasn't at the coffeehouse already and the fifteen messages from Taeil telling me that he wouldn't be able to cover the morning shift this morning either.

"Henry slow down!" I heard somebody shout for me as I ran trough the livingroom while still buttoning up my shirt.

"No I cant im so late" I mumbled and started to rapidly tie my shoelaces, when I felt an arm press against my shoulder.

"You have to get some rest, I dont mean to be rude but you look like crap" Kibum said with a devilish amusement in his voice.

"Wow I never knew you were capable of cursing" I said and started to unlock the apartment door, but Kibum pressed on it firmly and it snapped closed.

"You're having a relaxing day today, give me the number of your management and I'll arrange you a day off" He said and stretched out his hand waiting for me to hand him my phone.

"No you don't understand, there is nobody to cover for me today Minhyuk can't keep the shop running on his own" I protested and held my phone sternly in my hand.

"Just keep your tiny mouth closed and hand over the phone" Kibum said and shoved his hand to my pocket. Exactly three seconds later he was standing there with my phone in his hands.

"Don't you dare make that phone call" I said and tried giving him the scariest look I could manage, which only seemed to amuse him.

"Watch me" He quietly said and after choosing the number he lifted the phone to his ear.

All I could do was to just stand there powerless. When somebody finally picked up I could feel my heartbeats slowing down.

"Yes hello this is Kim Kibum calling from the behalf of Henry Lau, unfortunately he wont be able to attend to work today because of healt issues" Kibum spoke to the phone with a cool and professional voice.

"Mmhm, yes, I completely understand that it's hard to get someone to cover for him on such short notice, but there is really no other options" He continued after listening someone speaking at the other end of the call.

After a while of silence and nodding he finally said with a stern voice:

"Listen to me when I tell you that my father is the managing director at the culinary and health department and he would not be delighted to hear that your little coffee shop is enable to cover for one employees for shift becouse of health reasons, shall I contact him?"

I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed. Kibum was straight up blackmailing my boss and strange enough it seemed to be working.

"Thank you for your cooperation!" Kibum said and hung up. He turned to look at me with a victorious grin.

"I cannot believe you just did that" was all I could say.

"Thank me later" Kibum said and handed me my phone.

"So, what is the actual meaning behind your sudden interest to spent time with me?" I asked skeptically.

"Oh nothing, I just miss you around here" He said and since I didn't look convinced he continued, "And like I said earlier you do look like crap"

"Thanks, I hate you too" I awnsered bitterly.

We made our way trough our apartment and I headed straight to bed. I could feel every single bone in my body screaming for rest. After I closed the door to my room, I simply just dropped my shirt and jeans on the floor and cravled into the bed. I didn't have one thought in my head when I felt my eyes closing and a familiar pleasing warm sensation took over my body.

When I woke up my first thought was that somebody had closed the drapes. But after forcing myself up from my bed I realized that the darkness covering the room came from outside.
It was late, really late, because my gaze found the alarm clock it stated 02.45 am.

-----------------------

 

HOOOOOOO CLIFFHANGER (◕^^◕)

Anyways, thank you all so much for your nice feedback and support ~

As you wished I will not erase KyuMin or Sungmin ^__^

And you're all wonderful oh my gosh I freaking love you all

What do you think about this chapter?

Liked it?

Hated it?

Let me know by commeting ~

BYEEEE

(THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER AND MORE INTERESTING IM SORRY IF THIS PLZ DONT KILL ME)