Tears

The new boy in our dorm

Henry's POV:

In the morning I woke up with a really strong headache. Everything was spinning and all the colours seemed vivid and fake, like candy. As I stood up the entire room flipped so fast I fell on knees. For a second I thought I was going to throw up, but managed to keep the bits of food down. I made my way to the kitchen and took a medicine. After I started to feel better I went to take a shower and got myself some clean clothes.
Before stepping out the door I gave my reflection one last look. Looking fine, I thought and ruffled my hair a little before heading out.

On my way to work I dug my phone out of my backpack and typed a message to Taeil: "Can I have some extra time?"

I decided to just boldly ask Zhoumi when the next chance arrived and that might take a while, since we now had completely different schedules. I didn't really know how I should feel about him though. I liked him alot and he was sincerely polite, even though he was a bit distant and quiet at times.
When I got to the café I quickly changed my clothes and went to have a cup of coffee. Taeil arrived about 3 hours later when his shift started.

"Henry, I got your text" He said with a teasing tone in his voice.

"And?" I asked, but smiled, because I knew Taeil would give me all the time I need.

"Because I'm such an amazing friends, I'm going to give you 1 month more" He said, "But I'm warning you, that I'm thinking about telling Jihoon today"

"Really?!" My voice was insanely high-pitched, caused by the surprise, "I'm rooting for you"

"Thank you Henry, you're an amazing person" He said and smiled at me, "But remember, if I do you will work the morning shift for a month"

"You know I don't like being complimented, you weirdo" I laughed, "And I think I can handle one morning shift"

The day went on and on like any other day. Zhoumi arrived around 2pm to have some coffee and to chat with me before he left to go do some studying. He was rather tired and said that Leeteuk had gotten really angry at Heechul for using his towel and it had taken 3 hours to end the battle. I just laughed and as he left I wished him a good studying session.
A few hours went on before Taeil came back from his lunch break around 3pm and he had a rather terrified look on his face.

"Taeil are you ok?" I asked and stared at him for a while before I noticed that he had just kissed someone, his lips were red and swollen.

"Well, I just confessed to Jihoon and and uuum-" he said stutterin and his voice faded.

"You and Jihoon made out?!" I asked stunned, yet smiling.

"Well, yea and he told me that he felt the same way" Taeil looked like he had just won the lottery three times in a row.

"Congratulations!" I cheered and layed my gaze back to the coffeemaker I was fixing as Taeil just leaned on the counter, he had a dreamy look on his face.

"You still need to work though" I laughed and gave him a few mugs to place back into the cupboards.

"There are so many things I'd rather be doing right now" He said with an annoyed voice, but he took the mugs and started to place them in place.

"Yeah, I don't need the deatils" I laughed.

Zhoumi's POV:

 

I only had to study a little today, but everyone else had important things to do, so I would be alone most of the day. After finally finishing with my studies and handing in my essay, I left the university building. I felt quite exhausted, but I decided to not just go home and do nothing for the rest of the day. Henry was still at work and I didn't feel like spending any quality time with any of my roommates so I dug out my phone and called one of my closest friends, Shindong. We hadn't had the chance to meet and talk in a really long time so it was now or never.

"Hey Shindong! How are you?" I said cheerfully when he answered his phone.

"Im good! Long time no see!" he laughed

"You want to meet and go to a dinner or something?" I asked as I felt my stomache growling.

"Sure, where are you right now?" he asked.

"I'm by the university area now, should we meet at the bus stop?" I asked and started to walk towards it.

"Sure I'll be there in 10 minutes" He said and hung up.

He came, like he said, 10 minutes later and we went out to eat some pizza and just to talk. We talked alot on the way to the restaurant and even more on the way back. We got to know everything that was going on in our lives and it felt really nice. He had the same girlfriend as before and they have been together a small eternity. He told that he was going to propose soon and I'd get to be the bestman.

When we were waiting for a bus for Shindong so he could go back home, I saw a familiar figure walking over the crosswalk on his way to our dorm, it was Henry.
He turned and saw me, a small smile formed in his lips. As the bus arrived Shindong gave me a gentle hug and a playful kiss on the cheek before entering his bus and waving me a good bye. He always would give me a kiss on the cheek as a joke, it was a thing that we had done for ages now.

Henry for some reason looked really shocked. He turned away and walked really fast away for me and over the crosswalk again. He started running towards our dorm looking really sad.

Henry's POV:

I felt a sudden coldness and emptyness inside of me. I saw the older man giving Zhoumi a kiss on the cheek before entering the bus and leaving. Why was life like this? I lost the contol of my body. My legs started to walk to the opposite direction from Zhoumi and towards our dorm. I felt my breathing get high pitched and fast. Was I running? I crashed into our empty flat and I kicked off my shoes and made my way to our bathroom. My whole body shook violently, but I managed to open the door and step inside. I slowly closed and locked the door. I fell on my knees against the cold tile floor. I felt the first tear escape my eyes. Why didn't he tell me that he had a boyfriend? Why did I allow myself to develope feelings like this? I felt more tears bursting to my cheeks.
Suddenly I heard the sound of our dorm room opening.

"Are you ok Henry?" A quiet voice asked behind the bathroom door, Zhoumi's voice.

---------------------

This is a sad chaper, but don't worry it will get better soon ~!!

Liked it?
Hated it?

Let me know by commeting ^____^

BYEEE ~~