Back home

The new boy in our dorm

Zhoumi's POV:

Henry seemed so taken aback by the chicken that I had bought for him. Of course I remembered buying it, but I didn't want tell him because that would've spoiled the suprise. I had also been awake when Henry had closed the curtains and removed his pants, but I decided that it would be easier to just pretend I was sleeping. The sight of him ping his jeans still makes me hot and bothered. He will always be flawless in my eyes. 
After we had collected our belonings and taken our painkillers to soothe the pounding headache, we left and took the elevator back into the lobby. We handed in our keycards and the securitycamera dvd.

"Did you have a pleasent stay?" The woman behind the registration desk asked us.

"Yes, it was most excellent" I said and with that we exited the building and walked to the nearest taxi stand and got in a taxi that would take us back into the safety of our apartment.

The ride was quiet. Neither of us had anything to talk about so we just sat and focused on the scenery behind the windows. It was lovely. Finally we arrived back into our little block of flats and all I could do was smile. Even though the apartment wasn't as luxurious as the hotel room we had stayed in and our corridors didn't smell like citrus and cologne, it was still the best place I could've ever moved into.

As we entered the apartment we were greeted by twelve grinning faces. They all started instantly teasing us, asking about our date and Heechul even announced that he hoped we practiced only safe.....you know him.

"Are you feeling hungry?" Ryeowook asked us and pointed towards the kitchen, "I could cook you something if you feel like it"

"No it's fine we had some fried chicken before checking out do I don't feel hungry at all"  Henry said and gave Ryeowook a quick hug, "Zhoumi do you need anything?"

"Yes you! No I'm full as well" I said and smiled kindly.

We headed back into our small bedroom which looked exactly the same as before. It was wonderful to be back home. 

Henry's POV:

I was still in some type of high stage when we arrived back home. I could still feel all of the adrenaline running in my veins. It was only 4 pm when we got back home, but I was ready to go and do some more clubbing. 

"Neither of you needing a shower?" Siwon ansked from the door with a bright smile.

I hadn't showered this morning. I had only washed my face, because I needed to get the smugded eyeliner off of my face and I had brushed my teeth. 

"I could really use a shower" I said and ed my tuxedo. I followed Siwon into the bathroom and I dropped my shirt and pants on the bench. I threw my underwear into the laundrybin and stepped into the shower. The hot water felt amazing on my worn out muscels and I had to let out a deep sigh.

"Rough night?" Siwon asked and I knew he had a cocky smile on his face.

"You wouldn't believe if I told you" I said and couldn't help, but smile.

"Try me"

"Well we went to the casino as I'm sure you know" I began and I told him the entire story about mixing the drinks and gambling. I left the stripping down part out, just in case Leeteuk was to be told about it, because he would hunt Zhoumi down. 

"Sounds all right" Siwon said after I had finished the tale.

"All right?" I laughed, "It was amazing"

"What ever you say" He said and threw me a towel as he exited the bathroom. 

I proceeded to dry my hair and I walked back into our room. Zhoumi was lying on our bed reading something on his laptop, he didn't look too pleased.

"Everything okay?" I asked while opening my closet and searching for some clothes.

"Yea, sort of" He said quietly.

"What's wrong then?"

"My grades are not as good as they need to be in order for me to attend the final exams" He said and rubbed his forehead with his palm.

I pulled on my jeans and a t-shirt and I sat next to him on the bed. His grades were on a list and this was actually the first time Zhoumi had ever allowed me to look at his studies. 

"Those are not too bad" I said encouragingly. To be honest he had a lot of studying to do if he wanted to attend the exams in June. 

"Thanks, but I don't appreciate the pity" He said and laughed weakly. 

"Can't anyone in here help you with your studies?" I asked and thought that somebody in our apartment had to have some type of experience with studying and taking exams.

"Heechul is the only one of us who has gratuated from my school" Zhoumi said.

"And?"

"He had the best grades in his class" 

"You're kidding?!"

"I wish I was"

"Well why can't he help you then?"

"Because he doesn't know anything about studying, he just had an amazing memory so he aced the exams without any studying"

Zhoumi looked devastated as he spoke and I actually felt bad for him. I had finished high school, but I had decided not to go any further with my studies and I had just started working from that point on, so studying was an unknown area for me. 

"Well you know what we're going to do?" I said and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"What?" 

"I'm going to help you everyday with your studies and we're going to get you to those exams" 

"No, you have a job that you need to focus on" He said and shook his head, "You cannot risk your career over my education"

"Don't you worry, Taeil owes me some shifts so I can get off work early" I said and picked up my phone, "I'm going to make the call right now"

"No wait don-" I heard him protest, but I dialed Taeil's number and as soon as he picked up I said:

"Hey! Listen now is your chance to pay your debts to me" 

"What on earth do you mean?" Taeil said and I heard someone laughing in the background.

"You still owe me from those hours I spent working when you were running around with Jihoon, so now it's your turn to work a little" I said back.

"Okay, but what is the sudden reason for all this?" Taeil asked with a teasing tone. 

"I'm a tutor now" I said and I could imagine the confusion on Taeil's face.

"Okay, whatever you say, see you on monday then" 

"See ya and tell Jihoon I said hi, I know he is listening" I said and hung up.

I turned back to face Zhoumi who looked dumbfounded. 

"Your job is amazing, how does Minhyuk allow all this to happen?" He asked. 

"He doesn't care who works and when as long as the coffee gets served" I said and smiled, "I think we should join the others in the living room, I'm sure they want to hear all about last night"

"Are we really going to tell them what happened?" Zhoumi asked as he got up and pulled on a clean shirt.

"Of course not" I said and grabbed his hand as we walked out of our room.

-------------------------------------------

HOWDYYY !!!

Once again I need to apologize about the quality of this chapter, it is written on my phone again, because I don't have the time to sit on my laptop and type a proper update yet so I write all these chapters on our breaks in between classes and it's not the most efficients way to do it, but it is my only option....

I hope you like them anyways :33

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND DO ALL THAT JAZZ !!

BYEEEE !!