Champange showers

The new boy in our dorm

 

Just a small warning before I start this: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME BITS OF UALNESS, SO IF YOUR INNOCENT EYES CAN'T HANDEL IT THEN I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS! 
(it's not rated M because the y times don't actually happen, but if you want this to get rated just tell me in the comments, k boo?) 

-------------------------------------

Henry's POV:

 

As we enter the casino I can feel people staring at me and Zhoumi, I mean I don't blame them we looked amazing. We walked into the  same registrasion desk and took out the rest of our money. Since it was already in the form of chips we were ready to play some games. 

And we did. Alot of games. I lost the count around 1 am. We decided to book a room from the hotel that the casino had. It was really expensive, but oddly enough we could afford it, even thought we hand't won too much money that night. We had lost most of it on poker, Zhoumi really didn't have a pokerface. When the room was booked we decided to just go see what kind of bar/nighclub the hotel had, because the music could be heard blasting trought the thin walls. 

The room was huge, much bigger than the actual casino. In the middle was the huge dimly lit dancefloof which was covered with a mass of dancing people. There were three stages, one which had the DJ booth and two smaller ones which were for VIP guests to dance on. All of them were packed with people as well. Professional dancers and drunk millionares were having the time of their lives dancing and drinking.

"I really want to get on the main stage!" I shouted to Zhoumi over the banging bass. 

"You want to have some drinks first?" He asked and without wating for my response, he dragged me to the bar. 

"Hi! What can get I get for you gentlemen?" the bartender asked with a bright smile.

"Have what ever you like, we can pay for it" Zhoumi said and gave me a pat on the back. 

"Yea, I'll have a negroni" I said, since I thought that having some alcohol would spice things up.

"I'll have the same" Zhoumi said and sat next to me.

After we left the tuxedoshop I hadn't really looked at Zhoumi, but now that I had the chance, I felt like my heart was trying to jump out of my chest. He looked stunning, even thought the suit he was wearing was just a basic black tux and straight pants with a white dress shirt. It framed his body beautifully and it made me feel kind of hot and bothered. I allowed my eyes to travel up and down him and I think he caught me staring at him, but he didn't say anything.

After we got our drinks and finished enjoying them we decided to do some classy dancing. That's how it actually started, we were just swinging to the rhythm of the music, but after we did a another round of drinks things got real. We were jumping, swinging and dancing to every direction possible and I felt sweat dripping down my face when we finally walked back to the bar. 

I felt the alcohol really kick in as I sat down in one of the booths and ordered more drinks. I could feel the bass bumping from the walls and all the bright colors in the room blended into this wonderful mess. 

"Henry" I heard Zhoumi call for me, I must've looked really zoned out. 

"What?" I said back, we were able to actually speak now that we were a bit further away from the noisiest part of the bar. 

"I dare you to steal a bottle of champagne from the bar" He slurred. 

"What?! You're kidding right?" I laughed, but stood up.

"No, if you do it I will grant one wish for you" He said and gave me a smirk.

"Anything?" I asked and raised my eyebrows. 

"Yes, anything you desire" 

"Oh it's on" I awsered and walked down to the bar.

I didn't have a plan, I had no idea how I was going to steal a bottle of champagne from a high-security bar. 

"Hello sir, what can I get for you?" the bartender asked me.

My thought flew to one idea and since I really didn't have a better plan and I really wanted to make Zhoumi grant my special wish, I said:

"Hello Im from the hotel lobby and there is an emergency there" the bartender gave me a confused look so I continued, "They need your help there, they specifically asked me to get the bartender there"

"No there must be a mistake, I am the only one working this position tonight, so I cannot leave the bar" He said cofused.

"Oh don't worry, I can look over the bar while you're gone" I awsered and I felt Zhoumis gaze on my back, he must've been laughing his off.

"I need to see your hygiene pass, I can't let just anyone work here" He said and extended his arm towards me.

Crap, I didn't expect this. I searched the pockets of my suit, wallet, keys, pokerchips and a cap of a winebottle. Hold on, I could use the hygiene pass I had from the café I worked in. I dug out my wallet and grabbed the pass. 

"Here you go" I said and handed it to him, crossing my fingers.

"This is for café and catering, not for alcohol" He said while handing it back to me.

"This is the old model, but it is qualified for alcohol serving as well" I lied.

"Are you over eighteen years old?" He asked and I handed him my ID.

"I guess there is no reason for me to not let you stand here for a couple of minutes" He said and walked from the behind the bar counter to me and I slipped back to his position. 

"They said that you need to deliver a certain bottle of wine to some millionare, who wants some information about its hirstory and value" I quickly added and watched the bartender walk out of the bar while shaking his head.

Right after he disappeared from my view I squatted and started to go through the shelves. There were hundreds of bottles there, at least. The alcohol running in my head made reading a bit difficult for me so I just stood up and grabbed the first fancy bottle I saw and hoped it was champange.

"Hello?" I heard a female voice calling for me, "Can I have a vodka martini, please?"

I stood up almost tripped because of the swinging sensation that took over my body. I blame it on the alcohol.

"Hmm?" I said and turned to face the person talking to me.

"I said, can I have a vodka martini please?" The voice repeated. The speaker was a woman, roughly in her twenties, dressed in a expensive looking black dress with huge diamonds aroung her neck.

"Why are you asking me?" I asked, because my intoxicated brain couldn't figure out why this woman was asking me to mix her a cocktail.

"Aren't you the bartender?" She asked and pointed at the bottle in my hand and the bar I was standing behind.

I didn't know how to make drinks and the fake emergency that I sent the bartender to go take care of was taking longer than I thought. 

"Umm, sure, sorry let me just grab you a glass" I said and squatted back down. I was screwed. I dug my phone out and quickly googled "how to make a vodka martini?".  Vodka, dry vermut and one olive seems easy enough. God bless google, I thought as I stood back up and grabbed a glass from one of the shelves and placed on the counter. My intoxicated self was not able to read so what I did was, I took two random bottles that I hoped and prayed contained something similar to vodka and vermut and I poured them into the cocktail glass. One of the bottles contained something orange, that I was certain, wasn't vodka, but I just went with it and dropped in a olive. I handed the glass to the woman. I watched her take a sip out of it and I saw her expression change. I just wanted to run, far far away.

"This is..." She said and lifted the glass to have a better look to the liquid inside of it, "Delicious!"

My jaw dropped. She liked it? 

"Hi" I heard a male voice calling for me, "Can you recommend any cocktail for me?" A tall male in a obviously expensive blue suit asked.

"You need to try this, it's not a vodka martini, but it is delicious" The woman I served earlier said to the man.

"Okay, I'll have whatever she's having" He said and sat next to the woman. They started talking and I proceeded to make him the same bizzare mixture. I handed the glass to him and he took a sip. His eyes brightened and he said: "This is the best cocktail I've ever had!"

"I'm glad you like it sir" I said and tried to sound as polite as my drunkself could. 

"Can I write an official recomendation for you?" He said and dug out a ballpoint pen. 

"No sir I'm here just to fill in my friends shift" I quickly said and smiled to them. 

"There must be a way to thank you somehow, this is a phenomenal cocktail" He insisted and waved his pen around.

"No it's fine" I said and tried to move away.

"Hey, can I have a comsopolitan please?" I heard a stern female voice calling for me.

"Oh no, you need to try this, what do you call this?" The male said to all the others sat around the bar.

I thought for a little while and said, "It's called 'Trap'"

"Oh, make me a trap then" The newly arrived women said with a smile.

After a couple of minutes there were twenty people handing their glasses to me and asking for 'Traps'. It is still one of the best memories I made in Seoul. Soon the actual bartender arrived back and apparently some millionare was asking for a certain wine bottle, so I was saved by a miracle. He switched places with me and I managed to sneak the champange bottle back to the booth I was staying with Zhoumi. As I walked away I could hear the customers still asking the bartender to make a 'Trap', for them.

"Well you took your sweet time" Zhoumi said as I sat back down.

I hid the bottle under the table and awsered, "Well I tried"

"So you didn't get the bottle?" He asked and looked a bit dissapointed.

I placed the bottle on the table and with a wide grin on my face I awsered, "Of course I did, you think I'm a loser?"

Zhoumi looked so dumbfounded it made me laugh.

"So I do believe you owe me a favor" I said and I could see he tensed up.

"I really thought you wouldn't be able to get it" He said quietly.

"I always get what I want" I said mischievously.

"So you wanna head into our room now?" He asked after checking the time on his phone.

"Sure" I awnsered and we stood up and left the bar.

The casino felt so silent after we had spent a good couple of hours in the loud bar. We took the elevator and finally made our way to the floor our room was in. We had actually booked ourselves a suite. I had never stayed in a suite before, so when the door opened the feeling was unreal. There were three rooms, one bedroom with a huge bed, I swear all of our roommates could've fit in it. There was a lounge that had one wall of glass and we were much higher than I thought, I could see over the entire city. There was also a small kitchen that had a mini fridge and a cabinet filled with snacks. There was also a huge bathroom with a jacuzzi and a really tall rain shower.

"This is nice" Zhoumi said and I could tell that the alcohol was making his mouth a little sticky, his speech was barely undestandable. He must've ordered drinks for himself while I was serving drinks for the whole bar.

"Yea, you wanna have a glass of champange?" I asked and walked over to the small kitchen and popped the champange bottle open. I didn't bother to look for a glass I just drank directly from the opening of the bottle.

"Give me some of that" I heard Zhoumi say and before I knew it, he had grabbed the bottle from my hands and lifted it to his own lips. It was a sweet sight to look at.

I suddenly felt bubbly laughing escaping from me, it was so overpowering I had to hold Zhoumis shoulder to stay up. I must've pushed him too hard because he stumbled back and spilled the bottle of champange all over us. 

"Yah!" I screamed, but I didn't move away from the champange shower. It was fun, in a messy, drunken way. The bottle was soon empty and we were left sticky and laughing. 

"You idiot, why did you push me?" Zhoumi asked while laughing uncontrollably.

"It was an accident" I laughed back at him. When I lifted my gaze I saw that he was completely damp. His hair was dripping and his suit was drenched. His white dress shirt had become see-through. I could see his chest rising as he gasped for air between his laughs and the shirt stuck to his skin making the crases of his abs clearly. I could see that he saw what I was watching. He stopped laughing and we just stood there. Zhoumi holding the empty champange bottle upside down and me holding Zhoumis shoulder while staring at his chest.

"You still owe me that favour" I quietly said and lifted my gaze to meet his eyes. They were deep and dark, clearly watching and inspecting every inch of my body.

"I guess I do" He awsered and slowly placed the bottle on the kitchen table. I couldn't move. I was completely frozen by his stare, it was overpowering. 

"What ever you want, what ever you need I will do it" He said and I saw him looking at my lips before looking back into my eyes. Now, there was no Heechul to barge in, there was nobody to see or hear us. His hands slowly made their way up to my face his other hand caressed my cheek and the other wiped my champanged hair off of my face. His thumb swiped across my lower lip I could taste the alcohol from it. I leaned closer to him. I was so close. His lips were a millimeter away from mine. His breathing had quickened and I could tell his body was tensing up as he leaned towards me. I felt the slightest touch of his soft lips, when....

"Yah!" He shouted and jumped back leaving me standing there with my hand still up in the air, "You were going to use my intoxication to your advantage and kiss me, weren't you?!" He shouted with a grin on his face. What a tease this man was.

"Yah, of course not!" I shouted back and started to chase him around the room. We jumped over the leather couches that were positioned around the lounge, we ran trough the bathroom and into the bedroom. We were leaving sticky champange prints everywhere, but I just didn't feel like caring.

We ended up falling on the bed with me practically laying on top of him.

"So how about that favor?" I asked him with a smile.

He suddenly switched our places so that he was hovering over me on all fours with a victorious grin on his face, "What is it that you want the most?" He asked me mischievously.

"Get me out of this sticky suit and then get back to me" I awnsered, since I did feel really uncomfortable in it.

"Really? That is how you're going to spend your wish, me undressing you?" He asked ang helped me up from the bed.

"It doesn't have to be the wish, you can just do it because you want to?" I said back and he just grinned.

He didn't say anything, just grabbed the colla of my suit and ed the tuxedo and let it fall on to our feet. He moved onto my shirt and slowly undid all of the buttons, while keeping his eyes locked with mine. 

That is how far I can remember, I must've out afterwards.

--------------------------------------

AAND DATS IT :D

I really made this chapter quickly so it is filled with errors and I wrote most of it on my phone so the autocorrect kind of messed it up...

LIKED IT?

HATED IT?

Let me know by commenting :3