The first night

The new boy in our dorm

Henry's POV:

A shower felt so good after the long flight from Canada to Korea. Sleeping againts the dirty window and not showering this orning had made my face, hair and body feel so sticky and disgusting.cI still can't believe that I made that way in one day. The flight was almost 13 hours long and I had tried to sleep on the plane, but I had only managed to get some small naps and on a total I must've slept for 10 minutes or so. I was so tired and it felt like I was going to collapse in the shower. After finally finishing my shower I walked back into my new room with only a towel around my waist, I didn't think much of it. I was sure Zhoumi was okay with it. I walked to my bigger suitcase that was still open and lying on the floor, I could organize my things tomorrow. I grabbed my big t-shirt and some sweatpants to sleep in, since I really didn't think it would be appropriate for me to be sleeping in my underwear. I turned to look at Zhoumi who was lying on the bed with a book on his hands. His cheeks looked a bit flushed, but I just assumed it was caused by the heat and not my . 

"Henry, I changed the bedsheets to clean ones" He said quickly, once he noticed I was done changing. 

"Thank you, you shouldn't have troubled yourself" I said back, feeling kind of astonished by the fact that all the boys in the dorm were so polite and helpful to me, even though I had never me them before. 

"No, it wasn't a problem" He said as I threw my towel on top of our room door, it could dry there through the night. 

"But there is one problem" He said as I started to fiddle the hem of his tanktop clearly nervous. 

"Is everything okay?" I asked feeling and felt a litlle worried.

"It's not anything huge" Zhoumi immediately said and smiled back at me, trying to make me feel less weird than what the situation actually was, "But we only have one blanket, so we will have to sleep under the same covers"

I felt my heartbeat sped up and strong chills running down my spine. Under the same blanket? Why was god testing me like this? Zhoumi sounded really apologetic, but he had the facial expression of lottery winner.
I faked a calm smile on my face and said:

"No problem, if you're okay with it so am I"

"I'm totally fine with it" Zhoumi immediately said, but I heard a little bit of hesitation in his voice. 

 

Zhoumi's POV:

Oh god why didn't I prepare for this? I was sure we had a spare blanket lying around somewhere, but as it turned out; I was wrong. I really shouldn't be having any issues with sleeping in the same bed with Henry, but there was just something about the thought of sleeping under the same covers with him, with nothing in between our bodies, that made my heart pound faster. I hadn't known Henry even 24 hours yet and my body was already having a unordinary reaction towards him. Of course, he was very attractive; he had a perfectly symmetrical face and he had clearly been doing his exercise. His hair was in incerible condition and even after a long shower it looked like it was styled by a professional hair stylist. Henry must've caught me staring because he coughed rather loudly before climbing on the bed next me and pulling the covers on his body. He tried to use as small amount of the blanket as possible, but I pushed most of the covers on him. I didn't mind if my legs would feel cold. At least Henry would stay warm.

"Zhoumi can we start sleeping? I'm really tired after the long flight" I heard Henry ask and he let out a huge yawn after that.

I realised that I still had my readinglamp on and its yellowish light was enough to lit up the whole room.

"Of course, just hold on im going to put my book away" I said and dropped my book onto the floor.

When I finally turned off the light the whole room went completely black. It was because the room only had a small window behind the bed and it was covered by a thick curtain through the night, so there was no light to leak in at all. Usually after such a long exhausting day I would've been a sleep in no time, but to feel Henry moving and brushing agaist me every once in a while really made it hard for me to even try to get any sleep. I tried to not get too close to him, which turned out to be impossible in my small bed. I finally just gave uo and lied on my back with my right side pressed firmly againts Henry's back. He didn't move away, so I guess he was okay with it.

"Good night, Zhoumi" Henry whispered after a quiet while

"Good night, Henry" I answered back and felt truly happy, this was much better than I had expected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaaaaang ~!!
*Silence*
Yea, I know this chapter is really short, but im planning on doing a double update and the next chapter will be way better ^______^
Thank you so much for all the support :*

Byyyyyyye ~!!