Chapter 8- What if Baekhyun was a Knight in His Shining Armor?

"What If..?"

 

 

 

“The breakfast was awesome!” Chanyeol said letting himself down on the floor.

“Yeah,” Baekhyun nodded sitting beside him. “You should prepare the breakfast more frequesntly.”

“I think so too,” Jongdae said taking his place across Chanyeol. “And please keep in mind that I’m the one complimenting you, the super fabulous Kim Jongdae.”

“Since when are you super fabulous, huh?” Luhan rolled his eyes taking a seat beside him.

“Since the moment I was born.” Jongdae flipped his not-so-long hair. “Now tell me why are you the only one having a comfy cushion under your huh?”

“Because my is something precious.” Luhan smirked at him.

“Wasn’t that Kim Minseok’s phrase?” Baekhyun cut in.

“Mr. Precious Baozi .” Luhan corrected him. “So what?”

“I knew you had a thing for him too.” Chanyeol grinned.

“So what?” Luhan repeated irritatedly.

“Just how many of them are there? Are you trying to make a harem with them or what?” Baekhyun questioned Luhan with a wicked smile on his face.

“Just… Wait let me count. Kim Jongin, Kim Minseok, Zhang Yixing, Huang Zitao, I still hate him but Oh Sehun. Just five, I think.” Luhan replied raising five fingers.

Baekhyun high-fived him. ,

“Make it ten. I know you start shipping yourself with every hot guy you see in just a matter of seconds.”

“Then shouldn’t we make it a hundred? Or even a thousand since I alone am worth nine hundred handsome guys.” Jongdae added.

“Taking in account that I’m more handsome than Kim Jongdae here…” Chanyeol started but was cut off by Luhan’s still raised hand.

Luhan had slapped him hard across the mouth.

“Let’s stop. It’s my turn again and I’m asking… What if Baekhyun was a knight in his shining armor?”

The other three’s eyes widened in surprise and soon they started laughing like hyenas- yes, even Baekhyun.

“Dude, change that to Shakespeare or someone other!” Baekhyun said between his laughs. “No way in hell would I be able to be a knight!”

“You can be the princess rescued by the knight Chanyeol too, if you want. Since you had made me the sleeping beauty last time.” Luhan raised his eyebrows with a vicious expression on his face. “But don’t forget that I’m the one telling the story this time and the second option would make you two end up in bed.”

Baekhyun cringed at the mere thought of it and sighed in defeat.

“I’m Knight Baekhyun, ready to serve you milady.” He did a reverence.

“Uh- uh. Now sit back down, I’m starting.” Luhan said- or rather ordered him.

It was a hot summer day. But Baekhyun, the knight determined to rescue his princess from the dragon, knew that it would get hotter, at least for him.

He quickly went and wore his armor and stood there in front of the mirror for a while for the sake of preparing himself mentally.

He wasn’t stupid. He knew that he would be roasted if he went and stood in front of the dragon with his shining armor and that made him freak his guts out.

“You won’t see the big red dragon, you won’t see the big red dragon.” He repeated to himself looking at his reflection’s stiffened facial features.

“Oh who am I kidding?” he finally snapped throwing his arms in the air. “I will encounter the dragon, there’s no doubt of it! Might as well go there without wearing anything.”

And he did so. No, he didn’t go there completely . He wasn’t courageous enough to do that. But he went with just hi usual black riding pants, boots and a white shirt. His sword was hanging down from his belt.

“Wait who said I didn’t have enough courage?” Baekhyun cut in. It was obvious that he was irritated by that comment.

“Would you want to ride your horse then?” Jongdae rolled his eyes.

“Do you know how much that hurts?” Chanyeol added, looking considerably in pain.

“You have tried it right…?” Luhan sighed and sighed again when he saw Chanyeol nod, his face red in embarrassment.

“Pretend that I didn’t say anything.” Baekhyun sighed after Luhan.

He hopped on his horse and went right to the mountain where his princess was held captive.

He looked around to be sure that the dragon wasn’t around and smiled in relief. He couldn’t see the dragon.

He quickly went down from his horse and went to the entrance. Right when he was about to go in, he heard a frightening voice calling him from behind.

“You! You impudent kid, where do you think you are going without greeting the super fabulous dragon-

“Wait,” Jongdae raised his hand. “Don’t tell me that I’m the dragon.”

Luhan rolled his eyes.

“Be a bit patient, okay? You will like who the dragon is.”

“…where do you think you’re going without greeting the fabulous-

“Super fabulous.” Chanyeol corrected him.

“Right.”

“…the super fabulous dragon, Wu Yifan?”

Baekhyun turned around shaking in fright. But instead of seeing a scary dragon, he saw a giant of a human in front of him.

“Umm… I thought you were a dragon?” he asked slowly.

“I am.” Wu Yifan, the dragon, nodded. “Look, that’s the proof.”

He raised his hand and pointed at the dragon tattoo on it.

Baekhyun’s brows raised for a bit then he started laughing.

“What?” Kris placed his hands on his hips. “You thought you would see a real dragon? They extincted hundreds of years ago!”

“Uh, yeah. Sorry.” Baekhyun said getting himself together. “Can I go get the princess now?”

“Yeah, sure. You do that. He’s one hell of an annoying person.” Kris waved his hand and went away.

“He?” Baekhyun shot a suspicious brow at him but turned around to go into the castle anyway.

He quickly found the princess’ room and opened it’s lock.

“You are free now, princess!” he flung the door open.

“Wha!” the ‘princess’ shrieked. “What would you do if I was in the middle of changing huh?”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the sight of Chanyeol, a fellow knight, sitting in front of him in a dress.

“Dude, we’re both men. What’s the big deal?”

“Oh, Baekhyun!” Chanyeol smiled happily and hugged him. “I thought that it was the annoying dragon dude again.”

“Nope. Now quickly wear your wig and come with me. And the next time when you try to be the princess, please don’t take it off. The dragon had found out that you were a guy.”Baekhyun said.” And, where is the real princess anyway? Don’t tell me..!”

“Yup!” Chanyeol nodded. “She was disguised as me.”

“Dude do you know how many times I barged into her- I mean, your room?!” Baekhyun was terrified.

“Relax, Baekhyun. She’s cool.” Chanyeol said putting a hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“Fin.” Luhan said with a grin. “Now, you can say something.” He released the three guys struggling under him. they had tried to cut in several times after the last time and Luhan had silenced them every time. The last time was by sitting on top of them.

“Now, Chanyeol looks exactly like the princess and the dragon is our Math teacher?” Jongdae blinked. “You were right, though. I liked the dragon.”

“Okay, enough with the comments!” Luhan clasped his hands together. He knew the next comment would be from Baekhyun and it would be about his ‘harem’ getting bigger.

_____________________

So, I'm having that little 'harem problem' too. I think Luhan is getting more and more like me in this story.... That's not good, that's definitely not good.

Anyway, how was the chapter guys? ^^

"Please comment and subscribe! ^^"

Says the knight:

(I'm hoping you won't disappoint him. :D)