Chapter 26- 'What if' with the Girls pt. 2

"What If..?"

 

 

 

“Okay, so what if Luhan was a girl?” Mira asked.

“Hey! Don’t try to put me in your game! And that was already asked!” Luhan shouted at them from his room.

He was currently tutoring Jehwa. They were studying physics at the moment.

“But it was Chanyeol at that time! They’re asking what if you were the girl!” Jongdae shouted back.

“This kid…” Luhan muttered before replying to him. “I don’t care! If you want that question so much just go and cross dress as a girl yourself!”

That was enough to make Jongdae shut up.

“It was already asked…” he mumbled, turning back to the girls.

Mira nodded with a disappointed expression.

“What about this? What if Luhan was the sleeping beauty?” Isabel clicked her finger’s with anticipation twinkling in her eyes.

“God!” Baekhyun started laughing.

He was laughing so hard that Niki thought he was going to choke. He was already bright red.

“What?” Isabel furrowed her brows.

“N-nothing!” Baekhyun tried to answer between in undying laughs. “I-it’s just t-that…hahah..! That was asked too!” and he continued with his laughing.

“Will he ever be able to stop?”

Niki was seriously worried about him now.

Jongdae and Chanyeol shook their heads.

“A habit he picked up from Luhan. He won’t stop until he falls down and wounds himself.” Jongdae said.

“Should I hit his head with something?” Mira was looking around herself for something hard. “I’m really good at hitting people you know.”

“NO!” Isabel and Niki shouted immediately.

Worry was practically dripping down their faces.

“Why?” Mira pouted.

“Why?” Chanyeol repeated, copying Mira’s pout.

“N-Nothing!” Isabel turned her eyes away.

She was trying not to think about the big bump on Luhan’s head after Mira had hit him once, and with just her fist. Well, that was Luhan’s fault. He shouldn’t have tried to take Mira’s sandwich.

“He sure loves other people’s sandwiches…” she mumbled suddenly.

Everyone heard that because the room was dead silent because everyone was thinking of questions.

“Yeah…” Jongdae mumbled.

“He tried to take mine too.” Chanyeol nodded. “And I… uh, forget it.”

Being the only one who wasn’t a victim of Luhan’s hungry actions, Baekhyun grinned at the girls and continued Chanyeol’s sentence.

“And Chanyeol walked around the whole day, with a plate hanging down his neck. It was written ‘Luhan from class 1-3 made me become like this’. It was an irreplaceable memory for the whole school.”

Chanyeol was now shooting daggers at his longtime friend.

“You will regret telling that…” he muttered from between his teeth before raising his voice a bit. “And Baekhyun had followed me all that at that time. He had a paper on his hands ‘Chanyeol has gone crazy, don’t mind him.’ Written on it. Did I mention that he had dressed up as a girl while doing that?”

“I just didn’t want my identity to be known by them!” Baekhyun defended himself, a bit too enthusiastically.

“Uh-uh…” the girls mumbled.

“I want proof!” Jehwa yelled from Luhan’s room.

“Yah! Listen to me little miss, not to them!” Luhan yelled at the little Jehwa.

“Luhan has the proof.” Jongdae smiled to the ladies. “He’s probably showing it to Jehwa now. He just loves showing those pictures to people!”

“He had even went and showed them to random passengers on the road once.” Chanyeol’s smile was getting wider and wider.

“But I think Jongdae has the best story.” Baekhyun smirked evilly.

He just shouldn’t have mentioned that Luhan had those photos.

“He once rolled in the mud yelling ‘I’m a pig, I’m a ing pig!’ then went to find a pig to mate with her.”

“Did he… get succeed?” Isabel was cursing at her curiosity now.

“Partly.” Chanyeol continued. “He found a pig and kissed her but the pig just had to bite his face and run off.”

Niki and Mira were laughing silently behind Isabel’s back.

“You guys are awesome!” Niki yelled.

“Back to the game…” Jongdae cleared his throat. His face was shining red from embarrassment.

“I found something!” Mira raised both of her hands. “And Niki helped me!” she grabbed one of her friend’s hands too and pulled it up with hers.

“What is it?” The other four turned to them.

A grin appeared on the girls’ faces.

________________________

Bwahahaha!! A cliffhanger! (it counts as one right?)

Anyway, did you like the part 2? ^^ 

Please comment and subcribe and comment! ^^ 

 

And have you seen Baekhyun dressed up as a girl? ^^ Yes? No? 

Wanna see it?

Here!:

  

Baekyeol sure likes crossdressing... And they look gorgeous!

And his leeeeeggs!! T.T I want his legs, dammit!

 

Anyway, hope you've enjoyed the chapter (and the pics). ^^ 

Did I say, please leave a comment? ^^

Chuu~ See you tomorrow!

Oh wait! Tomorrow's Sunday, see you in two days! ^^