Chapter 10- What if Baekhyun Still Used Diapers?

"What If..?"

 

 

 

“And I’m asking.” Luhan said.

Everyone sighed not really wanting to hear Luhan’s idea. He would definitely say something crazy after all that fanboying he had made a moment ago.

“Here it comes, what if Baekhyun still used diapers?” Luhan continued.

The other three rolled their eyes. There was the brilliant idea they were anticipating, not.

“Who will tell the story?” Baekhyun sighed. “I don’t want to tell it.”

Jongdae’s eyes were twinkling, who knows what he was thinking. Probably something about a diapered Baekhyun.

“I will!” Jongdae volunteered raising his hand.

“Then give it your best shot!” Luhan cheered him.

“I will.” Jongdae repeated. “Don’t worry.”

Meanwhile Baekhyun was glaring at Jongdae while Chanyeol pouted the out of his face.

It was a Monday, which meant Baekhyun had school today.

He hated going to school because he feared that someone would notice his little secret. Okay not so little. They were adult sized diapers, so how could they be considered little?

Why was Baekhyun using diapers? Well, he still had that problem the babies had. He couldn’t hold his . And that was very embarrassing, I tell you. No, I don’t have to tell you that right?

Anyway, it was a Monday and he would go to school, whether he liked it or not.

He quickly went out of his bed and dressed up, not forgetting to put on a new diaper.

“.” He mumbled. “.”

When was he going to get rid of these annoying things? He was afraid someone would find out, that’s why he hated his little problem. But they were just soooo comfortable that he didn’t want to let go of them either.

“Wait, are you trying to say that you think diapers are comfortable?” Chanyeol looked at Jongdae.

“Yes, why wouldn’t they be? You can anywhere and everywhere if you’re wearing them. You don’t have to hold it in.” Jongdae answered.

“But then you will have to stay with it sticking to your until you find a place to change it.” Chanyeol argued.

“Well, that’s true.” Baekhyun cut in. “I don’t think it would be comfortable.”

“Enough with the chitter chatter!” Jongdae yelled, annoyed. “I’m the one telling the story and I think they’re comfortable.”

Anyway, he went to school after a good long breakfast.

But who would have thought that it was the day his secret would be exposed? Definitely not Baekhyun who was hiding it just fine until now and he was in his last year of high school.

They had PE today and he was changing when that unfortunate incident happened.

Someone suddenly opened the door to his changing room and saw him in his diapers, his ing diapers!

“Y-You still use those?” his friend tried to hold in his laugh, only to utterly fail a second later.

Baekhyun blushed heavily, both because of embarrassment and anger.

“What about it?” he retorted. “They’re comfortable!”

Then he noticed what he had just said and he started begging to his friend.

“Please Jongdae-ya. Don’t tell anyone about it. Please.”

“And why am I begging to you?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

“Because I need an ego boast right now.” Jongdae answered, pointing lightly at Luhan with his chin.

“Oh..” Baekhyun chuckled. “Who doesn’t need it?”

They all had their ego crushed by Luhan for these past two days.

“Please continue.” The boss ordered.

And they felt yet another crash in their heart, mind and soul.

“Okay,” Jongdae nodded. “But you have to tell me where I can buy them.”

“What?” Baekhyun laughed. “Buy them?”

“As you said,” Jongdae’s gaze turned to the ground. “they’re comfortable. At least I think they would be. Just trying it once wouldn’t hurt right?”

Baekhyun nodded smiling.

“Meet me at the gates after school, my friend. I need to buy some more anyway.”

“That was a pretty decent one.” I must say Luhan nodded in contentment.

‘Thank God.’ Jongdae let out a relieved breath.

“But there’s something that bugs me.” Luhan continued, which made Jongdae tensed up again.

“Why did you say that you needed an ego boast? Is there something that I don’t know of?”

Jongdae gave him an awkward smile.

“Just… You know I’m an egoist and the summer holiday is definitely not helping me.” He said with a tense shrug.

“Hmm.” Luhan nodded. “Okay, now you go Chanyeol.”

With that, an evil grin appeared on Chanyeol’s face.

Just what was he thinking?

_________________

Probably a damn ed up 'What if..?' :D 

Don't worry, you will have that what if today. *winks*

How was the chapter guys? ^^

Please comment and subscribe and look at my little Baekkie!:

I think Jongdae really wants some of those 'comfortable' diapers... :D