Chapter 21- What if Chanyeol was an idol?

"What If..?"

 

 

 

While Luhan was washing the dishes, the others decided to turn on the TV and watch whatever was on it while they waited for Luhan.

“Oh! It’s SNSD!” Baekhyun stopped at a channel. “It’s Gee! Gee gee gee gee, baby baby baby. Gee gee gee… I don’t even remember when I’’ve last saw that on TV!”

The second he had stopped singing along, he started dancing to it. So no one could move around freely now, scared of the punch they might get on the face or somewhere other. It might not even be a punch…

When the song had finally ended and a good one minute had passed for Baekhyun to fully cool down, he dreamily sighed.

“I wonder how the life of an idol would be…”

“Then…” Luhan smiled coming into the living room. He was wiping his wet hands on his pants. “What about a question?”

Baekhyun looked at him with excitement shining in his eyes.

“What if… Chanyeol was an idol?” Luhan smirked at him.

“What the hell?! I was the one who wanted to be the idol!

“Chanyeol always gets the good ones.” Luhan gave him a firm nod.

“But I was the shadow remember?” Baekhyun shouted at him.

“Yeah, Joonmyun’s shadow…” Luhan rolled his eyes.

“And the chemistry teacher’s!” Baekhyun was struggling hard to be the idol instead of Chanyeol. Was he really aware of the fact that they were just playing a game?

“Like he’s any better.” Luhan scoffed.

“You’re just jealous of him because Jongin is in love with him and not you.” Baekhyun smirked. There was still a chance  for him to win this argument.

“As if!” Luhan was flushing red now. “And who said that Jongin’s in love with that furby?”

“He himself.” Baekhyun shrugged. “I even have a video of him confessing to Do Kyungsoo.”

“That lucky furby…” Luhan muttered before clearing his throat. “Doesn’t matter anyway. I have my bubble tea.”

“You got back together with Sehun?” Baekhyun’s eyes widened.

“N-No!”  Luhan shouted. “What made you think that?”

“Well, wasn’t bubble tea the nickname you gave to Sehun in like middle school?

“So? Can’t I talk freely about bubble tea now because of that?” Luhan crossed his arms.

“No, of course you can. But I was just thinking that maybe…” Baekhyun smiled.

“That was all in the past. Don’t I call him the annoying bastard now?”

“Not exactly…” Jongdae joined the conversation.

Luhan shot him a questioning glare.

“Well, you know that you shout in your sleep right? You were all ‘Sehuuuuun!’ last night and…you sounded like you were having a pretty… fun, uh dream.”

Luhan’s gaze dropped to the floor. He was trying to remember the dream he had last night, but all he could remember was that it was a good one, a pretty damn good and… Oh !

Luhan’s face went bright red the second he remembered what the dream was about.

Trying to sound normal, he said “A-anyway! Back to the game. What if Chanyeol was an idol?”

Chanyeol raised his hand and after the other three nodded –although Baekhyun’s was pretty half-hearted- he started his story.

It was the 100th day anniversary of the solo rapper, Chanyeol tomorrow. He was so excited about it. No, not because his concert that day but because all of the pretty girls he would get to see at his concert. And all of them would be his fans!

“What should I wear tomorrow? How should I style my hair?” he was running around his apartment. “Would they like it like this, parted at the right side, like it always is? Or should I do something new, like tying it up on a ponytail above my head? I could even braid it! Or…”

He stopped running up and down the moment he remembered the fact that he didn’t have to do any of those things. They would all be arranged by his stylist.

His face immediately dropped.

“Idol life … I can’t even get excited.”

“Then you can give it to me!” Baekhyun yelled. “Give it to me, baby give it to me~”

“Stop it will you?” Luhan glared at him then turned back to Chanyeol.

“Continue please, dear.” He smiled.

He decided to go watch some TV to regain his happy mood. When he was going towards his living room, he heard a noise from outside of his apartment door.

“What was that?” he mumbled changing his way and going towards it.

He quickly looked from the peephole but saw nothing out of the ordinary. Just…wait, why the hell were the lights on? They wouldn’t be on unless someone had passed from there a moment ago.

He slowly opened the door to take a better look but something fell on his legs. It was a girl, a beautiful one.

She had a letter in her hands. Chanyeol tried to read what was written on it while carrying her inside. The outside was freezing cold!

‘To Chanyeol Oppa

From SmirSepatu’

That was what was written on the envelope.

Chanyeol smiled to himself. He poor girl was a fan of him who wanted to give him this letter despite the freezing cold.

He wanted to read it but decided that it was better if the girl gave it to him, not if he took it from her when she was unconscious.

He went and quickly brought a blanket to put over her and sat down at the nearest couch, watching the beautiful angel in his living room sleep.

“And the end!” Chanyeol threw himself on the floor.

“That was…” Luhan was at the brink of crying.

“Actually…” Jongdae was no different.

“Really romantic!” neither was Baekhyun.

Chanyeol gave them a wide grin before saying “I know, right? Wasn’t that the best one so far?”

“I think we did better in the story where I was an artist.” Luhan immediately turned back to normal.

“And I was his muse.” Jongdae was too.

“And I did definitely better at the one where Jongdae was a dancer!” Baekhyun shouted.

“I meant the best one out of the stories I’ve told.” Chanyeol gave them an awkward smile. “My personal favorite was the dancer Jongdae. ‘cause it reminds me that I’m not the worst at dancing.”

Of course, after that Jongdae was choking Chanyeol.

________________________

Take that as a 'thank you' gift from me, SmirSepatu! ^^ For supporting me both with this fic and with "I CAN'T STAND MY PARTNER!" 

I really am thankful to you for that! ^^ 

I hope you've liked your gift! ^^

 

And guys, I hope you've liked this chapter too! ^^

Here, have a cute cute cute creature! ^^

   

Could you guys catch the heart he draw? ^^ (Why must you be so cute?! >.<)

Please comment and subscribe guys! ^^