Chapter 17- What if Jongdae was a witch?

"What If..?"

 

 

 

 

“Since we’re talking about supernatural beings,” Jongdae started. “What about this one: what if Luhan was a witch?”

Luhan glared at him.

“How can a pretty being like me be an ugly witch? Wouldn’t I suit the role of the witch’s puppy better?”

“First, who said something about an ugly witch? And second, witches don’t have puppies but cats, black cats.”

“Fine by me. As long as I’m a white black cat.” Luhan shrugged.

Jongdae rolled his eyes so hard that he felt them going out of their sockets for a bit. Both Luhan and Chanyeol were equally idiotic.

“I was saying, what if Luhan was a witch?”

‘He already is one…’ Baekhyun thought, glancing at the pouting Luhan.

“I absolutely don’t wanna be a witch!”

Baekhyun sighed, the witch just wouldn’t admit his true nature anytime soon.

“Then what about this, Jongdae you be the witch and Luhan can be your black cat.” He said after three long seconds of watching the two argue.

“A white black cat!” Luhan exclaimed happily.

“Yeah, right. A white black cat…” Jongdae closed his eyes, annoyed.

“And I’m telling this time.” Baekhyun continued.

It was 13th, Friday which meant the witches all over the country had a meeting today. And unfortunately, this time’s meeting place was Jongdae’s castle.

“I hate them.” He mumbled. “Every single one of them. All they do is turning innocent people into animals or plants.”

“They’re witches you know.” His cat, Lulu, purred jumping out of his comfortable seat. “They’re being payed for that. You should try that too, some time.”

“Should I try it on you?” Jongdae hissed at his cat. “Like right now?”

“Meow, thanks but no.”

With that, Lulu exited the big hall he loved so much.

“Aish that cat… why the hell did I give him talking ability again? All he does is nagging.”

“Because you love me!” he heard his cat shouting.

Ugh, cats and their hearing abilities…

Jongdae decided on not minding the comments his cat made and continued preparing the big hall for the meeting.

“The devil’s coming too. What should I do to make him feel comfortable? A fire maybe? Or some corpses? No, he’s not so fond of corpses. He prefers people alive and screaming out of pain. Should I arrange that? No, I hate their screaming sounds.”

He was talking to himself nonstop.

Meanwhile Lulu, who was watching his owner from the corner of the door, thought that maybe his owner was some psycho.

He didn’t do anything a witch would normally do and now he even was talking to himself.

“Should I tell that to a member of the witch medical team?” he his paw. “Nah, too busy for that.”

Yes, the cat Lulu was busy, too busy to even be able to talk with someone for thirty seconds. He needed a good beauty sleep in order for his fur to shine brightly after all.

“What am I? A lazy cat sleeping all day?” the pout on Luhan’s face reappeared.

“No you’re not lazy. It’s just that cats are like by nature. They love sleeping the day off.” Baekhyun tried to explain but it was obvious that Luhan wasn’t listening.

“I can’t believe you made me the cat version of sleeping beauty! I couldn’t stand it the first time either!”

“So, can you please shut up so that I can finish it quickly!” Baekhyun finally yelled at Luhan.

“Okay.” Luhan obediently nodded. “I’m silent.”

Baekhyun and the other two blinked several times in unbelief. Luhan was acting obedient? But Baekhyun didn’t mind that change of attitude of his friend, no he absolutely didn’t mind it.

Jongdae had just finished all the preparations when the first witches came.

“So how’s our only male witch?” they hugged Jongdae.

“Fine. What about you?” Jongdae replied.

“Like always. The humans are annoying me and I turn them into cockroaches.” One of them said.

Jongdae turned to her and smiled.

“Still cockroaches huh?”

“I’m just being good. At least they won’t die easily.” The witch shrugged.

“You’re just too good.” Another witch furrowed her brows at her.

“Like you’re better. You’re turning them into butterflies!”

“They just live one day after that!”

“But still, they can fly to wherever they want at the time being!”

“Ugh, I hate you!”

“I hate you more!”

Yes, that was how a conversation between witches ended. They would talk for a few seconds then the second after they would be at each other’s throats.

‘At least, it didn’t end up with a wrestling match…’ Jongdae sighed.

“Hey, dear owner!” he then heard his cat’s voice. “Come over here for a bit.”

He slowly walked towards Lulu.

“What is it?”

“I think I just turned all the witches in the world to stone.” The cat give him an awkward purr.

“Wha-how. No, they were just-“ Jongdae tried talking but his mouth wasn’t listening to him.

“Jongdae, look behind you. All the witches are stone statues right now.” Lulu stated.

And Jongdae saw it for himself.

“No need to thank me.” The cat said before going off to sleep a bit more.

Then he saw the magical book on the ground and glared after his cat.

“First you use magic without even reading what kind of spell you were making and then you even sit on top of my holy book?”

“Kim Jongdae.”

He heard a voice echoing in the hall a second later.

He gulped and turned around to face the owner of the voice, the devil.

“Y-yes..?”

“Good job.”

“W-what?” Jongdae’s eyes widened.

“I was thinking of ways to get rid of them. They had begun being too much.” The devil answered before vanishing into thin air.

“Yes!” Jongdae grinned. “Thanks Lulu!”

“So I saved Jongdae’s ?” Luhan asked, taking a bite from his apple.

“Yup!” Baekhyun nodded.

“So I really was a male witch?” Jongdae furrowed his brows.

“Yup!” Baekhyun nodded again.

“So I was sleeping the whole story?” Chanyeol rubbed his eyes.

“Yu-what?!” Baekhyun turned to him. “You were sleeping while I was talking? You’re sleeping with Jongdae together in the living room tonight!”

“But..”

“No buts!”

“.”

“No s either!”

“Yes, ma’am…”

Meanwhile, Luhan was sharing his apple with Jongdae watching the scene in front of them.

“They’re the perfect couple.” He silently squealed.

_______________________

And yeah! I'm back. ^^ I went to watch "Percy Jackson: the Sea of Monsters" after the lesson so I'm just too happy now! I love that series! >.<

If I didn't have like tons of oneshots that I must write (and a new chaptered story that I didn't even write one chapter yet) and wasn't like deadly tired yet, I would write another chapter for you guys, I swear! :D

So... I learned that starting tomorrow, I will have morning lessons for three days. So I can update this fic like I always did! ^^ HAPPY!!

And I still take requests guys, you can share withe your ideas. ^^

I talk too much right? ^^" 

Anyway, please comment and subscribe! (says our little Lulu)

(Just look at him, you can't say 'no' to him right? *-*)