Chapter 16- What if Chanyeol was a ghost?

"What If..?"

Soo, my lessons are starting and I'm in a hurry. But, I will give you one chapter before I go and one after I come. ^^ Cool? YES!

 

“Okay!” Luhan suddenly gave them a strong nod.

“What?” Baekhyun furrowed his brows at him, tilting his head a bit.

Luhan gave him an ‘are you serious?’ face.

“What were we talking about Baekhyun-ah?”

“Umm… a funny question?” Baekhyun forced a smile.

“Exactly!” Luhan pointed his finger at him. “And I found just the perfect question!”

‘Where have I heard that before?’ Chanyeol and Baekhyun thought.

Oh, it was from Baekhyun! But because it was from Baekhyun, they knew it really was the perfect question. With Luhan… nothing had any guarantee.

“Just get on with it already!” Jongdae shouted impatiently at Luhan after watching his overly excited expression for five ing minutes.

“Okay…” Luhan pouted but it didn’t last long. A second later he was beaming “What if Chanyeol was a ghost?”

“What…kind of a ghost?” Chanyeol questioned.

“A normal one, I guess.” Luhan answered, did ghosts have different types?

“Like… ‘boo, I’m a ghost and I will haunt you’ kind of ghost?” Chanyeol was continuing.

“Look I just thought as far as I have already said. You fill the other parts like you want okay?” Luhan was getting annoyed.

“I can tell you anything I want?” Chanyeol’s face brightened with a creepy smile.

“Y-yeah…” Luhan gulped, what was the clumsy giant thinking this time?

“Okay!” Chanyeol scretched his neck.

It was a lonely night, more so for the ghosts.

“That’s why I hate winters…” Chanyeol, the ghost of the apartment number three, groaned.

“I know it’s too early for a question but-“ Jongdae started.

“Exactly!” Chanyeol nodded, cutting in.

“Why are you using the third person’s POV when you’re clearly the protagonist?” Jongdae continued, not minding Chanyeol’s annoying voice.

“Simple. I wanted to try something new.” Chanyeol grinned.

“Oh…” Jongdae dropped his shoulders. No matter how clever Chanyeol could be sometimes, he was still the same Park Chanyeol that didn’t make any sense most of the time.

Chanyeol was bored and cold! Why was he cold? He was a ghost for a long time now and he didn’t remember even one time he had felt cold.

“Ohh..” he noticed the other ghost beside him. “So you were the reason of me feeling cold.”

The other ghost was blowing cold air to him.

He slowly nodded, not stooping the blowing even one second.

“Are you bored too?” Chanyeol smiled at him.

The ghost nodded again.

“What about going in and scaring some people?” Chanyeol suddenly grinned.

The ghost stopped the blowing that had started to annoy the out of Chanyeol and grinned back.

“Then let’s go!” Chanyeol beamed and went inside the apartment.

The inside of the apartment was just like he had remembered it. He was living at this apartment when he was still alive. He had died because of this apartment’s stairs –and his clumsiness- and that was the reason why he was still hanging around here. He had some unfulfilled dreams.

“One of them was scaring friends…” Chanyeol mumbled. Was that his last unfulfilled wish, he thought.

It probably was… because he had already scared the cats, the dogs and the birds and he had apologized to his parents for being a bad child and he had already had his first kiss.

Oh wait, the last one was long before he had died.

Anyway, that was probably the last thing on his to do list. So he would let go of the apartment after he had scared some kids.

“Wait, you mean just because you couldn’t scare the out your friends, you’re haunting an apartment?” Baekhyun couldn’t hold the question inside his mind any longer.

“Why? Isn’t that a worthy enough reason?” Chanyeol pouted. “I would definitely haunt a building if I died before scaring Luhan.”

“Why me?” Luhan came into the conversation.

“Because your reactions are the best.” Chanyeol said in a serious tone.

“Should I take that as a compliment or…?”

“Of course it’s a compliment!” Chanyeol yelled. “Now if you let me, I have a story to finish.”

Chanyeol and the ghost went to number 13. Chanyeol remembered his childhood friend lived here and as far as he knew, he didn’t ever move out of the apartment.

“If we’re lucky, you will meet my childhood friend Luhan soon. He’s pretty easily scared and his reactions are the best!” Chanyeol said to the other ghost with a smile.

“Just for how many years have you been a ghost?” Baekhyun asked.

“Umm, for about thirty?” Chanyeol answered, rubbing his chin.

“I give up...” Jongdae inaudibly mumbled. Chanyeol was an idiot.

Chanyeol and the ghost quickly went to the bedroom and Chanyeol spotted the familiar face of his friend as soon as they were in.

“That is him!” he pointed at his childhood friend.

Then went beside him and poked his cheeks and his sides.

“Luhan… wake up. It’s me Chanyeol. Do you still remember your childhood friend?” he whispered.

Luhan stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. When his blurry vision became normal, he saw the two glowing figures flying on top of his bed and let out a scream.

“AAAAAAHH…!!! Ghost!”

Chanyeol laughed at his friend’s reaction while he slowly vanished.

“Goodbye, nameless ghost.”

“I wouldn’t scream just because I saw two ghost floating on top of my head, you know?” Luhan crossed his arms, pouting.

“I bet you would.” Baekhyun grinned.

“Sadly, I agree.” Jongdae agreed with him.

“Obviously, me too.” Chanyeol grinned too.

“I hate you guys.” Luhan mumbled.

________________________

Even though I really don't have any time I want to give you guys another gif. ^^

So, how was the chapter?

Please comment and subscribe! ^^

Good day guys! (It's 9.11 AM here.) ^^