Chapter 13- Surprise

"What If..?"

 

 

 

“Guys, I think it’s been long enough. You can let go now.” Luhan groaned under the three pairs of squishing arms.

“It’s just been 15 minutes.” Baekhyun mumbled, his face glued to Luhan’s back.

“15 minutes?” Luhan was freaking out. “We have been hugging for 15 minutes? We could have just told another story in that time! You owe me a story!”

“Then how about I tell you one, without telling what it is about.” Baekhyun was now smiling in Luhan’s back.

“First, keep your lips away from me. They’re for Chanyeol only. And second, okay.” Luhan answered.

The four boys then separated and sat back on the floor.

“I’m starting to feel like the carpet’s my home.” Jongdae mumbled, which Chanyeol agreed with a nod.

“Can I start please?” Baekhyun sighed. How could he put up with these idiots for all these years? What was with all that ‘feeling like the carpet is our home’ thing? It was obvious that it had become their home a long time ago.

“Yes, please~” Luhan smiled at him. Gosh, just how much more obvious could one get?

It was a wonderful school day and it began earlier for the janitors than the students. So Joonmyeon, the oldest and only female janitor, was now at the school sweeping the corridors.

She was humming an old song while she was at it. It belonged to one of the first generation idol groups, H.O.T. She was their fan when they were still active and that meant she was probably their oldest fan. Because she was near 1000 years old, according to the kids in the school.

“Argh, I can’t hold it in anymore!” Chanyeol suddenly yelled jumping up and heading right to the bathroom.

“Me too…” Luhan sighed after him. He would have to wait for his turn.

“Me too,” Jongdae said which earned a horrified look from Baekhyun. Was everyone at the edge of ting their pants?

“Dude, don’t look at me like that. I wasn’t talking about needing to go to the bathroom.” Jongdae continued with a laugh. “I just wanted to ask if you were like really using Kim Joonmyeon.”

Baekhyun let out a sigh of relief.

“Yeah, I’m really using him. Why?”

“Wow, you’re really creative. Using the school janitor as the school janitor in your story.” Jongdae rolled his eyes in sarcasm.

“But this time she- I mean, he’s an old lady!”

“So what? He’s old anyway.” Luhan said, clutching his stomach.

“You two are mean, you know that?” Baekhyun pouted. “He’s just like…”

He put his fingers up and started counting.

“Don’t bother.” Chanyeol said, coming back. “You don’t have enough finger nor enough energy to count his age.”

“Oh, the toilet’s mine!” Luhan immediately stood up and stared running towards the door like a madman.

Jongdae was right after him in the same manner.

“It’s mine! My precious!”

“Oh God,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Such a poor mention of Lord Of the Rings.”

He had long ago forgotten about his attempt of proving their janitor wasn’t that old.

“Should I make Jongdae Frodo, some time?” Chanyeol raised his brows. “He surely would fit the role with that height of his.”

With the mention of the word height, Baekhyun’s face dropped and he cleared his throat, as a warning for Chanyeol.

But the taller was just too dense to notice it.

“I mean, he’s probably shorter than even a dwarf with that nonexistent height of his.”

‘What would that make me then? A bacteria?’ Baekhyun thought while his frown got just deeper and deeper.

Chanyeol seemed like he didn’t plan on stopping any time soon.

“I mean, look at hi-“

But thankfully, a very relaxed Luhan came in and made the blabber-mouth shut up.

“That was great!” he exclaimed. “And just to inform you, I won that little race.”

“My precious… Jongdae lost his precious…” a totally broken Jongdae came in not long after Luhan.

Baekhyun was shooting question marks at him.

“Oh,” Luhan smirked. “I kind of clogged up the toilet so it went out of use after I was finished.” He told the others.

“Just… for how long have you been..?” Jongdae tried to ask but shut up halfway to stop himself from throwing up.

“Umm… Let’s see.” Luhan raised both of his hands and tried counting the days. “For 15 days or so. I was going for the world record you see.”

The other three were speechless.

“That’s it.” Jongdae muttered before he threw up all his lunch and breakfast on the floor.

“So, Baekhyun’s not continuing?” Luhan just blinked at them innocently.

 

_________________

Yup, that's it for today. ^^ 

How was the chapter guys? 

Please comment and subscribe! ^^

And a little warning, I will be extremely busy with studying from Monday on. I'm not saying that I won't keep my promise of positng two chapters a day, but what I'm trying to say is... they can be even shorter than usual. ^^"

And I quickly go out of ideas these days, yeah because of school stress or what you name it, so please if something comes to your mind say it to me. I gladly accept them! ^^

And goodbye for today, guys ^^