Prologue

"What If..?"

 

 

 

It was a nice summer day. The sun was smiling at the live forms down at mother planet Earth and the servants of the queen sun, the clouds were doing exactly what they have been told: not wandering around at the queen’s holy castle.

Meanwhile down at the earth, four friends were dying of boredom. It was summer holidays, the weather was just so damn hot and they felt annoyingly sticky, they had no girlfriends or no social life whatsoever. They were just sitting around in one of the boys’ houses.

“I’m ing bored damn it!” Luhan sighed loudly, laying down on the living room floor.

“If your fan girls heard those, they would be utterly disappointed.” Jongdae said sarcastically laying beside him.

“Yeah, fan girls!” Luhan snorted. “Like I had something like that…”

“Why?” Baekhyun, who was sitting at the sofa right next to Luhan and Jongdae’s heads, whined playfully. “Aren’t you being confessed to quite often?”

“Yeah,” Chanyeol, laying on the multiple coffee tables in the room, played along. “Every two years. That’s pretty often considering the frequency we get confessed to.”

“Hey!” Jongdae looked now heartbroken. “I’m getting confessed to pretty often too!”

Everyone rolled their eyes at his statement. The Kim Jongdae they knew didn’t even know something like dating existed until Chanyeol had surprisingly gotten himself a girlfriend last year. So he had practically rewritten the meaning of the word ‘single’.

“Anyway!” Luhan said annoyed at his idiot of friends. “I said that I’m bored.”

“What do you want us to do?”s practically echoed at the corridors of the house.

“I don’t know, maybe play a game?” was Luhan’s answer along with a shrug, note that he was still laying on the floor. It just looked really weird, like a flea ridden puppy scratching its itchy back.

“Yeah,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, now one of his hands under his chin. “Let’s play hide and seek or even better, house!”

“Ugh…” Luhan groaned. “They’re pretty good games but I already had something in my mind.”

“Truth or dare?” Baekhyun snapped his free fingers.

“Will you please let me talk Goddamnit!” Luhan shouted at him. “And no, not that either.” He added after calming himself down.

“Don’t tell me were playing with rubix cubes…” Jongdae shut his eyes close, trying to avoid the image of all of them struggling with rubix cubes in their hands appearing in his mind.

“That’s a pretty good idea, but no anyway.” Luhan sat up, rubbing his chin.

“Then what the is it?” both Baekhyun and Jongdae yelled at him.

“Calm down, I was about to come to it if you two didn’t interrupt me.” Luhan breathed out. “Let’s play ‘What if..?’. It’s pretty simple. One of us will say something and we will just imagine how being that would be.”

“You sure this will be fun?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, his voice sure expressed how much he doubted it.

“Yup!” Luhan nodded. “Now wake up the giant drooling on my precious coffee tables!” he commanded the two.

“Yes sir!” they saluted at the oldest and went to the kitchen only to come back both holding glasses of water on each of their hands.

“Just don’t wet my tables okay?” Luhan sighed at the sight. “You don’t know how expensive handmade oak tables are…”

The two of them nodded and gave him a –not so assuring- assuring smile.

“One- Two- Three!” they counted before pouring all four glasses of water on top of the sleeping Chanyeol.

The tall male immediately shot up.

“Wha-wha-wha what happened?” he stuttered.

“We’re playing a game. Come on.” Luhan said nonchalantly handing him a towel which was under the sofa’s seats just a moment ago. What was it doing here? Well, Luhan had just gotten lazy after a shower.

Chanyeol nodded and they all sat down on the floor were Luhan was laying before.

“I’m starting!” Baekhyun raised his hand. “What if…?”

 

______________

How was the prologue, hmm? ^^

Please subscribe, comment and upvote! ^^