Final Chapter- What if Luhan’s parents came back?

"What If..?"

 

 

 

Luhan was sweating, a lot. This one thing had caught Baekhyun’s eye.

‘Just what’s going on?’ he thought.

“Dear…” he heard Mrs. Lu say. “Why didn’t you tell them? It’s not like you can hide it forever from them. They’re your best friends!”

Baekhyun still couldn’t come up with any possible reason that was able to make even Mrs. Lu snap.

“I was fine until now, mom…” he heard Luhan mumble. “I’m sure they can live without knowing something like that..”

“Omo!” Chanyeol jumped. “Are you dying Luhan? Is that that big secret of yours?”

“What? No!” Luhan shouted back at the shouting giant.

“Then what is it?” Baekhyun shouted too.

“Luhan’s a telekinetic!” Mrs. Lu jumped into the conversation.

None, there wasn’t any reaction.

Until Luhan collapsed on his knees, that is.

Seeing his friend’s desperate state, Baekhyun asked “Wait, it’s actually true?..”

Another dead moment.

“So it’s true…”

It was Jongdae who talked.

“And to think that we were making fun of it just minutes ago!” Baekhyun let out a forced laugh.

Mrs. Lu smiled at them.

“Now that the secret’s out, who wants to have dinner?”

Apparently, everyone was full after the news.

“Oh, come on guys! It’s not that shocking!” Mrs. Lu laughed. “If it was, I wouldn’t be able to stay sane till now. He’s been liked that since… he was born.” Then  she turned to Luhan. “Wow dear. You’re great. But I’m greater. Thank me for putting up with all your plate floating and breaking games when you were still a baby.”

“He… when… a baby?”

Chanyeol seemed like he had lost his speaking ability.

Baekhyun was still occasionally letting out forced laughs, he was still suspecting that this was a joke. A pretty bad one.

“It isn’t a joke Baekhyun-ah.” Mr. Lu made his entrance. “Though I wish it was. It’s a pain in the , literally. He still throws things at my whenever he falls asleep on the couch or on the coffee tables or-“

“Dad!” Luhan was bright red from embarrassment.

“So you were actually sleeping on them too!” Chanyeol pointed his finger accusingly at him.

“Not just the coffee tables,” Mr. Lu continued, grinning widely at his son. “There was even a time when he slept at the kitchen cou-“

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!” Luhan screamed.

“Ouch…” Mr. Lu rubbed his ears. “And he has this side of him too. Looks like telekinesis makes one unable to grow older in attitude.”

“Or his dad…” Luhan mumbled.

“Um…” Baekhyun finally gathered enough courage. “Sorry, but I still don’t believe all this… nonsense.”

“That actually hurt, you know?” Luhan frowned.

“Oh really?” Baekhyun replied. “So you say that you really have an ability that makes you able to make things fly?”

“Well, yeah.” Mrs. Lu cut in and rolled her eyes. “Why do you think Kris thinks that he can fly?”

“You made him?..” Jongdae’s eyes widened wildly.

“Yeah!” Luhan shouted. “Yeah! I accidentally used my power on him and now he thinks he can fly!”

“I believe I can fly~”

“Not the time to sing!” Chanyeol scolded Baekhyun.

“No, no! Really! If Luhan wants me to believe him, he must make me float around the room.”

“You just want to look down at me for once…” Chanyeol mumbled rolling his eyes.

The other second, Baekhyun was really living his dreams.

“Woah! Yeah! I can see the top of Chanyeol’s head! Woohoo~”

“Didn’t I say so?” Chanyeol rolled his eyes again.

“Guys!” they heard Mrs. Lu’s voice. “Dinner’s ready.”

‘When?’ they were about to think but remembered that it was Mr. Lu who was in charge of cooking in this house (because Mrs. Lu was simply too bad at controlling the oven).

 

It was delicious, the meal. If only they weren’t kicked out of the house right after they finished their plates.

“You know what? The Lu family is good and all but they’re all a bunch of crazy people…” Jongdae said rubbing his sore .

They were really, literally kicked out off the house. With the help of Mr. and Mrs. Lu’s feet and Luhan’s powers.

“Agreed.”

Baekhyun nodded.

“At least the game ended…”  the always optimistic Chanyeol said.

“Yeah…” a grin appeared on their faces.

The hellish game that lasted days came finally to an end.

 

When Baekhyun arrived at his house, he remembered something really important.

“OOH ! !! My photo!!”

He cupped his face and fell to the ground.

 

___________________________

IT'S FINISHED!!! Oy my God!! 

I hope you liked it from the beginning to the end (though I highly doubt that since some chapters were boring even for me).

Thank you thank you thank you!! >.<

 

Have one last gif from me! 

 

You are awesome guys! My dear readers! Every single one of you! Thank you again, really thank you! ^^

 

See you in another fanfic, maybe... :D