Chapter 30- What if Chanyeol met with Park Sandara?

"What If..?"

 

 

 

 

“What’s with all that noise?” Jongdae asked coming back to the living room.

He was holding a nursing bottle full with coffee.

“Baekhyun remembered the photos a…gain.” Chanyeol answered, noticing the bottle half sentence. “What is that?”

“Huh?” Jongdae blinked then saw that Chanyeol was looking at the thing between his hands. “This? My secret weapon. Wanna see how it works?” and he turned the of the bottle towards Chanyeol. “You squeeze it like tha-“

“NO THANKS!”

Chanyeol could totally imagine what would be next. The coffee would squirt out of the bottle and land on his arm and then the carpet Luhan loved so much-he loved every single thing in his house. The result? A burnt arm and an angry Luhan. Chanyeol couldn’t decide which one was worse.

“Okay…” Jongdae rolled his eyes. “I’m gonna look for them.” He added, shaking his bottle.

Did I ever mention that his nursing bottle was pink? Just where did he get that from?

“Tinkywinky, Dipsy, Laalaa, Po! Teletubbies, teletubbies…” Jongdae danced out of the room.

Chanyeol was just standing there frozen. Jongdae had finally lost it.

“I thought the first one would be Luhan…” he mumbled, collapsing on the couch. “Oh the couch soo comfy! I should tell Jongdae to go sleep with Baekhyun tonight. I’m taking the couch!”

So, the Jongdae incident was forgotten by Chanyeol. However, the other two…

“Get that away from me! Get that away from me! Here, take Luhan instead!”

Baekhyun was screaming while trying to run away from Jongdae and his evil nursing bottle.

“Come on baby Baek! Lemme feed you!” Jongdae sent flying kissed towards Baekhyun.

Luhan was enjoying the whole scene. Yes, he was out of his room and was thanking his house for being so tiny. Baekhyun had nowhere to run.

“Go away! Witch! Devil! Monster! Vampire! Pineapple!”

“What the hell?!” Jongdae suddenly stopped. “Pineapple?”

But Baekhyun was still continuing his little running and screaming session.

“Mommy!!! A pineapple will kill me  mommy! Didn’t I say that they would someday kill me?!”

Jongdae turned to Luhan, question marks flying around his head. Luhan just shrugged and mouthed a “Long story.” Then went to the living room.

“I would give my luck a gold medal. I escaped from the wrath of Baekhyun, again. For the… wait how many times has it been?”

“Lots.” Chanyeol looked at him.

“Yeah… Move, I’m sitting too.”

A good five minutes passed before they talked again.

“Should I wait for them to come or should I ask the question now?” Luhan said.

Chanyeol listened to Baekhyun’s screams and Jongdae’s creepy –but nowhere near silent- whispers some more then shook his head.

“That would take forever. And how can Jongdae whisper while shouting? Can he teach me that?”

“No, it’s creepy. He sounds like a  -I’m suspecting him to actually be one and okay. I’m asking.”

Chanyeol nodded his head in anticipation.

“What if you met with Park Ssandara?”

“It’s Sandara!”

“But CL doesn’t say so!”

“Unn- I mean, noona can say what she wants, but you can’t!”

“You love them more than me?”

“I love them more than any of you!”

“Then ing tell the story dammit!”

It was a good day and, as I always do in days like that, I was waiting in front of the YG building in hopes of meeting with the 2NE1 noonas.

“Do you really do that and isn’t Minzy younger than you?”

“Yes, pretty often while Baekhyun tries to meet with his precious SNSD. And no, she’s younger than you hyung. Remember that I’ve graduated from high school just this year?”

“Right…”

I was already waiting for hours and I admit that I was a bit bored. So I started singing CL’s The Baddest Female.

Then I heard a voice coming from behind me, a very familiar voice. A voice that I loved.

“Omo! A fan of Chaerinnie! Hey, what’s your name?”

I turned towards the voice and saw her, the angel. I couldn’t believe this was real.

“P-Park S-Sandara!” I shouted.

“It’s Sandara, not Ssandara!” she scolded me. “But I forgive you because you are cute and handsome.”

I’ve immediately blushed at her comment.

“You wanna come with me? I can introduce you to the others, ‘Sandara’.” She grinned.

Oh yeah… I forget to tell her my name and shouted her name instead.

“My name is Park Chanyeol.” I said, following behind her.

Talking with her without seeing her wonderful face was easier. At least I wasn’t getting all excited and sweaty.

“Nice to meet you, Yeol-ah. I can call you that right?”

I blushed some more and nodded my head. But then it hit me, she was walking before me and she couldn’t see my little action.

“Yes! Of course.” I managed to say.

“Good.”

I could sense the smile on her face from her voice.

“Here is it!” She beamed a bit later. “Our practice room!”

Honestly speaking, it didn’t look one bit like a practice room door but I wouldn’t argue with my dear Park Sandara. I silently followed her into the room.

“Sajangnim! I found a lost puppy in front of our door and he’s pretty talented!” she shouted as soon as she opened the door.

I was facing Yang Hyun Suk right now. I WAS FACING YANG ING HYUN SUK RIGHT NOW!

I turned to Park Sandara with scared eyes and she smiled at me before turning back to her boss.

“He was in front of the building singing Chaerin’s song and he was pretty good at it. Please give him a chance sajangnim~!”

Yang Hyun Suk nodded at her before turning towards me and said “What’s your name, kid?”

It felt like he was observing every little movement I made and his eyes were really pressuring. I took another glance of Park Sandara and seeing her still smiling to me gave me confidence.

“My name is Park Chanyeol.”

“Okay, Chanyeol-sshi. Let’s see what you’ve got.”

And I started singing the song. He was just watching me with his arms crossed. Nothing could be understood from his expression.

When I finished he nodded and said “Good, very good. Dara-ya, go with him and take his schedule. He’s starting his training next week.”

That was how I got into YG without even an audition. Or with the hardest one.

“Don’t tell me you want to be a singer too…” Luhan sighed.

“No, I want to be a woman and marry a man that looks just like me.” Chanyeol shrugged.

Luhan didn’t say anything. He just stood up and left the room.

“I… wasn’t joking.” Chanyeol blinked after him.

Baekhyun and Jongdae? They were still trying to destroy every corner of the house with his screams and actions.

__________________

'leeminhae' does it look familiar? :D Thanks for that awesome conversation! It helped me a lot with this chapter. ^^
 

Leave a comment guys! I love them and they are pretty inspirational! ^^

Take an angel: 

 

And another one:

 

(Oh he's so cute! >.<)

 

And no Chanyeol. :D Because Jongdae still has a nursing bottle and he needs love to quickly grow up. :D