Chapter 24- What if- OH! LUHAN!!

"What If..?"

 

 

 

The next morning was silent.

‘A bit too silent.’ Jongdae thought.

There was no arguing, no any plates being thrown to the wall, there wasn’t any kind of sound actually. And it made Jongdae nervous. Something would happen, he was sure of that. And the silence now was its precursor.

He slowly opened his eyes, expecting to see a killer in the middle of the room and when he saw that there wasn’t one, he sat up on his bed, Luhan’s extremely comfortable couch, and stretched his body.

“Something’s going on here…” he muttered before heading to the kitchen.

If there wasn’t a murderer who killed all of his friends, then what was the reason of this ridiculous silence?

“Oh you’re up!” Luhan smiled at him as soon as he went inside the kitchen. “Did you sleep well?”

Jongdae nodded asking “Where are the others?”

“They went to Chanyeol’s house for a bit. He needed some new clothes and mines’ wouldn’t fit him.”

That explained the absurd silence, a bit. Why wasn’t Luhan loud like he always was?

“Where’s your crazy attitude? Put it into the fridge to cool it down?” Jongdae smirked.

“Very funny, really.” Luhan rolled his eyes. “Here’s your pancakes.” He put a plate of pancakes in front of him before continuing. “I was just being considerate.”

Jongdae looked at him with wide eyes. Luhan was being considerate? Towards them? That was something new…

“Look, I know that you’re pretty well-behaved towards people but… aren’t you usually bullying us? Why the sudden change with the attitude?”

“I decided to do that in a more fashionable way, like poisoning your food.” Luhan shrugged.

Jongdae quickly spit out the piece he put in his mouth just moments ago.

“WHAT?!”

“I was just joking.” Luhan smiled. “I just don’t want to be hyper today. I’m trying to be the good old brother I am towards you guys.”

Jongdae was still suspicious of the food but started eating it again anyways. And boy, it was good!

“This is delicious!” he beamed, fastening his eating pace.

“I know right? Thank the extra nail powder I put inside it.” Luhan gave him a playful smile.

Soon, Jongdae’s face was green.

“Oh, come on! I was joking!” Luhan laughed. “Do you know what a joke is?”

“Please don’t joke about my food…” Jongdae mumbled.

“Okay okay…”

“When are they coming back?” Jongdae asked when he was finished with his pancakes.

“They went out about two hours ago. They should be back soon.” Luhan answered.

“But… what happened for them to go this early?”

“It was like 9 AM when they went out, for your information. Even I was awake at that time you sleepyhead. And the reason…” Luhan leaned a bit closer to Jongdae and started whispering. “You see, Chanyeol had a little accident while sleeping. That’s why they had to go that early.”

“An accident like…?” a smirk was appearing on the corners of Jongdae’s mouth.

“Yeah yeah, like that. Don’t laugh!” Luhan replied, biting his lips to stop himself from laughing too.

“B-but!.. It’s just soo… ahahh! A high school kid peeing on his pants! That’s just too hilarious! I should have made him the one using diapers!”

“Actually, that was my question.” Luhan stated clearing his throat. Then, the doorbell rang. “Oh here they are!”

Jongdae quickly ran to the door to make fun of Chanyeol and opened the door with a vicious grin on his face. But the sight in front of him quickly made his grin disappear.

There were three girls behind Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“Who are…they?” Jongdae asked to the two of them.

They both shrugged.

“We don’t know either. They said they were invited by Luhan.” Baekhyun answered.

Luhan came right in time.

“Yeah, they are our ‘what if..?’ guests for today.” He said with a smile.

“What if…” Jongdae mumbled. “Oh! Luhan!” he shook his head before letting the five people standing in front of the door in.

_________________

I need three people guys! ^^ Yes! The guests will be YOU! ^^

So leave a comment if you want to be added to the next chapter and don't forget to tell me your name so that I won't have to use your usernames. ^^

Thanks! ^^

And here, the Jongdae who tries hard to understand what's going on:

(Isn't he just like 'I don't understand what's going on but doesn't matter... I just have to smile~ smile~ smile' or am I the only one thinking like that? O.o)

 

Oh and guys, I want to tell you that I might not make double updates everyday and some days I might not even do any update. Just warning. ^^ I'm in my last year of high school this year and I have to take the National Exam around March soo, I'm studying my head off nowadays... :(

And thank you 'leeminhae' for upvoting this story! I love you! ^^