Chapter 7- What if Luhan was the Sleeping Beauty? (and the breakfast)

"What If..?"

 

 

 

“Guys! Wake up, it’s already 6.33!” Luhan barged into the guest room, only to find Baekhyun and Chanyeol cuddling with each other.

He immediately dropped the strong act and went to his fanboy mode.

“Aww!.. The cute couple’s sleeping.”

Then he went out, trying not to disturb the couple. They should have their beauty sleep, because they were cute –and Luhan was totally fanboying over them.

He went to the living room instead, with every step he took his anger building up. It was already 6.37, so why didn’t anyone wake up yet?

“They really don’t want to have any breakfast.” He hissed from between his teeth. “Then so be it. They can starve for all I care!”

When he arrived at the living room, he swung the door open with a kick and yelled “Kim Jongdae! You better wake up now or I’m going to beat the out of you!”

Jongdae groaned and turned around, finding himself on the floor with a pain in his .

“Oww…” he rubbed the sore spot. Then he noticed the furious –and overly frightening- Luhan.

“H-Hi, Luhan.” He smiled awkwardly.

Luhan was shooting daggers at him, arms crossed on his chest and a foot continuously tapping on the ground.

“It’s 6.41. Why haven’t you woken up yet?” he questioned the innocent Jongdae.

It was obvious that Luhan had went to the guest room first and saw the couple all cuddled up and his fanboy side had kicked in. He was now angry at himself for not being able to resist all the cuteness and wake them up. But the one he was venting his anger out was Jongdae.

Oh God, why didn’t he have any close friend Luhan could ship him with?

“I’m awake now, am I not?” Jongdae replied rubbing his eyes open.

“Yes, now go and wake the cute couple up. But don’t be too harsh on them, you can break only five plates on their heads at most.” Luhan pointed to the door.

Jongdae shakily stood up and went to wake Baekhyun and Chanyeol up.

“Yah! Guys, wake up now or we’ll be dealing with an angry Luhan one more day!” he shouted almost breaking the door.

“Okay…” Baekhyun groaned turning to Chanyeol. “Ya, Chanyeol-ah. Wake up and I will give you a candy.”

With that, Chanyeol woke up too.

“Good boy,” Baekhyun muttered getting out of the bed. “Now come, the breakfast must be ready.”

When the three arrived at the kitchen and were about to sit, Luhan shouted at them “Don’t touch my babies, they’re not for sleeping beauties!” extending his arms protectively over the table.

“Hmm…” Baekhyun hummed sleepily. “That made me think, weren’t we going to continue the game?”

Chanyeol and Jongdae shot him gazes screaming ‘What are you doing waking the devil up?’ but Baekhyun was just too sleepy to notice them.

“Yup, after I finished my breakfast!” Luhan beamed.

“Why?” Baekhyun said and right when Jongdae was about to let out a relieved sigh he continued “We can just continue it now.”

“Hmm, what’s on your mind?” Luhan raised an eyebrow.

“I was thinking, what if Luhan was the sleeping beauty?”

Jongdae let out a light chuckle before saying  “Can I be the one telling the story?”

Luhan nodded.

“If it’s a good one, you can eat.”

Okay, the story’s beginning is the same. So I will begin from where the sleeping beauty is waken up from her 100 year long sleep.

The Prince, Princess Luhan’s true love, was named Oh Sehun and he was one handsome guy.

“Wait a minute.” Chanyeol raised a hand. “Why are you using Oh Sehun here? Wasn’t Luhan really hating him?”

“You know the saying, love if born from hate.” Jongdae shrugged before continuing.

But he had one foul attitude. The moment Luhan’s eyes flickered open, Prince Sehun had started complaining about the thorns and the rotting scent and the dusty castle.

“You know, I don’t like complaining but your castle is just too dusty. I’m allergic you know. And there is an unpleasant scent in here. I don’t like it you know. And also the thorns that pierced my skin. I’m allergic to that too.”

“Ugh…” Luhan groaned holding his head with both hands. “Will you please shut up? My head’s already aching because of my long sleep and here you are blabbering non-stop!”

“What kind of a princess are you huh? Did they even allow princesses with such a language to live hundred years ago?” Sehun crossed his arms.

“Now I’m starting to like where that’s going.” Luhan smirked. “I think you will be eating huh?”

“Then…” Baekhyun grabbed a piece of bread.

“Not now,” Luhan shook his head. “After Jongdae finishes his story.”

Baekhyun furrowed his brows in displeasure placing the bread on the table.

Luhan answered with a laugh.

“Are you sure you were the one who woke me up?”

Then another voice came from behind Sehun.

“Actually I was your savior.” A dark skinned boy raised a hand.

Luhan’s eyes sparkled upon seeing the new boy.

“What’s your name huh?”

“Kim Jongin. That idiot’s cousin.” The boy answered pointing at Sehun.

“Yah!” Sehun shouted but the other two had long forgotten he was there.

“So, if you wouldn’t mind the fact that I’m at least a hundred years older than you, would you marry me?” Luhan asked with a smirk.

“Nope, totally not minding it!” Jongin answered, carrying Luhan bridal style to outside.

“Oh my Jongin!” Luhan squealed. “Jongdae, I will always love you for that!”

“I know and you can express your love by allowing us to eat.”

“Ah yeah… You can eat now.” Luhan smiled, still thinking about Jongdae’s story.

________________

He really is the sleeping beauty...

 

Isn't he? :3


How was the chapter guys? ^^

Please comment and subscribe! ^^