Chapter 5- What if Jongdae Could Talk With Animals?

"What If..?"

 

 

 

“What if I could talk with animals?” Jongdae said suddenly, after a long time of silence.

“That would be crazy…” Baekhyun began.

And Luhan completed the sentence saying “Boring!”

“Why..?” Jongdae and Chanyeol whined in unison, pouting.

“I thought you would say ‘awesome’!” Chanyeol continued. “Because I think it’s awesome!”

“Really? Why don’t you tell the story then?” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, but earned a pair of burning eyes from Luhan.

“No matter how boring it sounds,” Luhan said. “We should listen to it. So, please begin Jongdae.”

One day, I’m feeling very bored staying at home all day and decide to go out.

“Okay, that’s just too boring.” Luhan interrupted not even listening for thirty seconds. “Anything else please?”

“I promise it won’t be as boring as its beginning. So let me, hmm?” Jongdae begged to continue his story with his hands clasped together.

Luhan rolled his eyes, motioning him to go on.

“Thank you, your highness!” Jongdae chirped in happiness.

I had decided to take a walk at the park. But as soon as I went out of my apartment, I heard a voice.

“I hate these things, ugh. They’re choking me.”

I looked around to see who was talking but saw no one, just a dog.

“What?” I heard the voice again. “Have you never seen a dog talk?”

I went crazy, I was sure of that. That dog was talking, IT WAS ING TALKING!!

“We understood it already, you can stop screaming okay?” Baekhyun massaged his head. “My head hurts and I’m sure if you keep up this screaming thing it won’t be the only head hurting.”

Jongdae was scared  of Baekhyun too. He may be short but he had something terrifying about him.

“Okay, no screaming.” He nodded.

Where was I? Ah, yes. I had went crazy. I looked at the dog, shook my head and looked at him again. It  seemed pretty normal, just a grumpy dog playing with his collar.

But then, it talked again.

“Ugh! Hey, you weird human! Come help me get rid of this.” It said, still playing with his collar.

“I remember that you promised it wouldn’t be boring.” Luhan raised an eyebrow. “So?”

Jongdae gulped but continued  like he didn’t hear what Luhan had said.

I just pretended I didn’t hear it and continued on walking. But its chain was long enough for it to chase me for a while and bite my .

“AAHH!!” I screamed, rubbing my .

“Now help me.” The dog demanded and I complied silently.

“Okay!” Baekhyun suddenly stood up, went to take a wine glass from the mini-bar at the counter and came back quickly.

“You shouldn’t have screamed ever again.” He hissed breaking the glass on Jongdae’s head.

“God, please tell me we won’t have to go to the hospital.” Luhan sighed. “I don’t want this game to be interrupte with such trivial matters again.”

Chanyeol turned his gaze at him, than at Jongdae and stood up to check Jongdae’s head.

“It’s okay!” he gave a thumbs up to Luhan and went back to his place.

“Phew..” Luhan let out a relieved sigh.

“But he’s unconscious.” Baekhyun added sitting back too.

“Oh, that’s not a problem. We can just play a while without him.” Luhan smiled.

“Yeah, he sleeps most of the time anyway.” Chanyeol added, glaring at the unconscious male. He still hadn’t forgotten his toilet paper story.

‘That’s karma, you hear me Jongdae? That’s karma.’ He thought.


____________________________

Wow, hadn't thought Chanyeollie could have such thoughts.. O.o

How was the chapter guys? ^^


Here's our 92-liners:

I thought it suited this chapter when I first saw it. Aren't they cute? ^^

 

Please comment and subscribe! ^^