Chapter 12- What if Luhan was a piece of ?

"What If..?"

You remember the time I had said I'd put two chapter a day from yesterday on? Yeah, I totally didn't put even one chapter yesterday! 

But I have a pretty good explanation. I went to drink Bubble Tea with immaturefan for the first time yesterday and I'm totally not understanding Sehun right now.

We almost choked because of the bubbles in it!

And because there were just too much of them, I had to use my straw as a spoon to eat them after I was finished with the drinking part.

But don't worry! You will have your two chapters today! ^^

 

“Come to think of it, Baekhyun had always some weird and unpleasant roles.” Chanyeol stated suddenly.

It was so sudden that the other three could just drop their spoons.

“What the hell?” Luhan muttered picking it up. “Is that the time for that? We’re in the middle of lunch. The holy holy lunch!”

“Then isn’t the breakfast holy too?” Chanyeol argued back. “You had played at the breakfast table!”

“That was that and this is this. Don’t mix them together. Lunch is holy, because it it the only meal I can enjoy eating.” Luhan answered with his brows furrowed.

“What the..?” Jongdae cut in. “Just because you enjoy it doesn’t make the lunch holy, Luhan.”

“Yeah, don’t be so full of yourself.” Baekhyun was now in too.

“Yah, guys! Don’t gang up on me.” Luhan yelled at them and they immediately dropped the strong act.

In front of Luhan were now three scared kittens.

“We’re sorry…”

“No need to be sorry. Just finish your lunch then we can talk about all the roles we had to put up with until now.” Luhan gave them his deceiving angelic smile.

They quickly finished their meal, but apparently Luhan was serious when he had said that lunch was the only meal he had enjoyed. He was slower than a snail. Taking at least five minutes to chew each bite and such!

The others were at the brink of going crazy. Luhan was driving them crazy. Luhan was always driving them crazy. They had enough of it.

“Guys,” Jongdae started. “Why don’t we play on our own until Luhan’s finished?”

“Good idea, but as long as we don’t get caught.” Baekhyun nodded.

Chanyeol was just agreeing with them nevertheless. Was he even listening? That was doubtful…

“Okay I’m asking.” Jongdae nodded. “What if Luhan was a piece of ?”

“Isn’t he already one?” Baekhyun laughed.

“Yeah, but I mean if he was literally a piece of .”

“Then he would come and jump on your head.” Some angry hiss was heard at the living room door.

“Whoops!” Chanyeol and Baekhyun suddenly vanished.

They had gone past Luhan when he was stomping towards with arms crossed and brows furrowed.

“Do you think Jongdae will still live after that?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol, peeking inside the living room.

“There’s a possibility. As big as the possibility of Luhan miraculously turning good.” Chanyeol answered in a serious tone.

Baekhyun looked at Jongdae with saddened eyes and muttered “It was nice getting to know you, friend.”

Meanwhile, Jongdae was shuttering in front of Luhan.

“So, what if I was a piece of ?” one of Luhan’s furrowed brows raised in a threatening manner.

“Y-y-you w-w-would b-be a w-w-wonderf-ful s-, s-sir!” Jongdae was heavily stuttering.

“So. What. If. ı. Was. A. Piece. Of. ?” Luhan was now nearly shouting.

Jongdae hung his head low, trying to avoid Luhan’s burning gaze.

“I’m sorry…” he mumbled.

“Yeah… be sorry.” Luhan’s voice seemed to soften.

Jongdae lifted his head a bit to take a glance of Luhan’s expression and noticed that it was no longer an angry one.

“Just an apology was enough?” he raised his head together with his brows.

Luhan nodded with a warm smile.

“What have you thought? That I would eat you or something?” he laughed.

“Actually, yes.” Jongdae scratched the back of his head.

“You know, although I like to boss you around you’ re still my friends. I would never hurt you.”

Then a big hug came from Jongdae.

“I love you, Luhan!”

Luhan tried to free himself from Jongdae’s arms but failed, failed real hard.

“Y-yah! My heart only belongs to my harem!” he shouted.

“So you accept it now?” Baekhyun smirked, going back inside the living room.

Chanyeol was following right behind him and suddenly they were added to the hug too.

___________________

How was the chapter? Was it worth the wait? Or do you just want to kill me because I made you wait for a ty chpater like that? *shivers in fear*

Please comment and subscribe. ^^ 

And have some pics! 

(or gifs...)

The contination of it is like that:

And I'm laughing my head off right now. (I really don't know why...)