Chapter 9- What if Chanyeol was a girl?

"What If..?"

Sorry guys! I couldn't update this fic yesterday! I just was too tired and couldn't write a chapter for this. T.T 

But to make up to it, I will give you three chapters today! And two chapters a day from now on! ^^

 

“I am asking!” Jongdae raised both of his hands.

“Calm down first.” Was the comment from Baekhyun.

“I am calm. But I don’t think you two will be calm after my question.” Jongdae grinned pointing at Baekhyun and Luhan. But somehow it looked like he was pointing at Luhan more…

“What’s that question?” Luhan furrowed his brows.

He hated when he was mentioned in a sentence without knowing what was going on.

“Oh yeah…” Jongdae nodded. “What if Chanyeol was a grill?”

“A grill?” Luhan’s frown went deeper and deeper. “Why do I have to get excited about that?”

Jongdae raised both of his brows in confusion before some invisible light bulb lightened his face.

“Oh! Sorry, my tongue slipped. I meant, girl.” He scratched the back of his neck with an apologetic smile on his face.

And Luhan started his fanboying at the same time.

“Oh..oh..oh! I always thought that Baekhyun would be the girl in their relationship but I guess Chanyeol is better. Since he’s prettier-“

He was cut off with a cushion thrown to his face.

“Ow…! Since when are the cushions so hard? I think my nose is broken!”

“Since I’ve put some stones in it.” Baekhyun shrugged. “Now tell me how is Chanyeol prettier than me, me the prettiest living being on the whole universe?”

He had his hands placed on both sides of his hips and put his weight on his left leg, tapping his right foot furiously.

“You witch…” Luhan mumbled before turning to him. He knew how that sassy brat would calm down. “No Baekhyun, you’re handsome. Very very very handsome I must say. It would be a crime to call you pretty.”

“Luhan you sweet talker.” Baekhyun said, trying to sound unhappy but it was glass clear that he was content with Luhan’s answer.

“Soo,” Jongdae cut in. “What if Chanyeol was a girl? And why is the boy mentioned not saying anything?”

“It seems he fell asleep on my coffee tables, again.” Luhan sighed and stood up to get Chanyeol. “When did the go there, oh God..?”

Baekhyun and Jongdae were watching Luhan’s movements as if he was filming a very anticipated thriller movie.

“Oh, look Luhan took something from the minibar!” Jongdae pointed at the counter where the minibar was.

“I think that’s a knife?” Baekhyun raised a brow.

“No, it’s a bottle opener. He will probably open Chanyeol’s skull with it.”

“Oh that makes more sense… Should I pop some popcorn?” Baekhyun offered.

“No that would probably make you miss all the fun.” Jongdae shook his head.

Then an excited silence fell upon them.

They watched as Luhan neared his coffee tables, which were used as a comfortable bed by a dumb giant, with the opener in his hands.

Then Luhan yelled “Park Chanyeol! Wake up now or I’m gonna kill you!”

Chanyeol immediately jumped up.

“Yes sir!” he said with a salute.

“Aww come on now. Where’s the fun?” Baekhyun and Jongdae whined but didn’t say anything to the angered once again Luhan.

Luhan pulled Chanyeol from his ear and made the whimpering male sit on the very same spot he was sitting half an hour ago.

“The question is ‘what if Chanyeol was a girl?’ asked by Kim Jongdae and I’m the one who will tell you the story.” He said in a bossy manner.

Well, he indeed was the boss around here.

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl named Chanyeol. She was such a beauty that anyone who saw him even just once couldn’t forget her ever again. They talked about her as if she was a fairy and she probably was one.

But, that was just her outer appearance. She was a boyish girl in the inside. She liked playing football, she liked talking about football and she didn’t even once go out to shopping. She hated shopping.

“But I don’t like football that much and I like shopping!” Chanyeol whined.

“And you’re a boy. So let me tell my story.” Luhan replied.

Chanyeol just whined some more in response.

And every man who saw that side of her immediately distanced himself from her saying ‘She’s beautiful and all but I can’t stand a girl who acts manlier than me!’. Not that Chanyeol minded any of them. The only men on her mind was the footballers she watched every second of the day.

But… this story started like a fairytale and so will it continue. That’s why, a prince would come to steal our tomboy Chanyeol’s heart and that prince’s name was Byun Baekhyun.

No, he wasn’t a real prince. He was just a normal high schooler with above average looks. Every girl would swoon over him but he hated them. They looked so fake in his eyes with all that make up.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s encounter was a pretty normal one. It was the exam week and they were both at the library to study. But it was just normal in other’s eyes.

Chanyeol had thought that he had found a guy she might love even more than her footballers and and Baekhyun had thought that he had finally found that real beauty he had been searching for.

“Would you like to meet me at the café across the library after the exam week is over?” Baekhyun had asked to Chanyeol without even asking her name.

And an awkward nod from Chanyeol was the answer he got.

“That was nowhere near my expectations.” Baekhyun said with a frown. Chanyeol was frowning too.

“Omo! The cute frowning couple!” Luhan squealed but was ignored by the others.

“Well, Luhan was the teller. Be grateful it wasn’t something that happened on the bed.” Jongdae replied to Baekhyun.

They all glared at Luhan who was still squealing and jumping on his seat. But that was it all, they couldn’t go any further with Luhan. He was the boss.

“Now! To the next one.” Luhan announced after he was finished with his annoying squeals.

_____________________________

Oh God, I just love making Luhan  a fanboy! >.<

How was the chapter guys? ^^

Please comment and subscribe! 

Oh and here's a Chanyeol for you! (the girl version):

 

Oh and I wanna thank 'SmirSepatu' and 'immaturefan' for upvoting this fic! I love you! >.<