Chapter 6 – What if Baekhyun was a –don’t say it!- Bacon?

"What If..?"

 

 

 

 

“Can I? Can I? Can I?” Chanyeol was jumping up and down trying to get the boss, Luhan’s attention.

But it wasn’t so easy, not for Chanyeol after emptying his fridge.

“Okay, now you go Baek-“ Luhan started only to be interrupted by Chanyeol –again.

“Can I go this time pleaaaasee~?”

Luhan shot him a glare, an irritated one.

“No-“

“But, please~” Chanyeol was now doing some overly strange aegyo but, Luhan had to admit, it was irresistible.

Luhan sighed, admitting defeat.

“Okay, you go Chanyeol. Show me what you’ve got.”

Chanyeol’s face brightened immediately.

“Yes! So, what if Baekhyun was a-“

“Don’t. Say. What. I. Think. You. Will!” Baekhyun said scarily from between his teeth.

Chanyeol smiled awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

“Oh, okay… “ he said. “Then, what if Baekhyun was a bacon?!”

And he started running away.

“I said don’t, you idiot!” Baekhyun was right after him.

He was really fast, despite his short legs.

“Wow…” Jongdae muttered, his eyes wide.

“That’s what you get if you madden Baekhyun.” Luhan lied down.

“I guess…” Jongdae lied next to him.

“Who do you think will win?” he asked after a minute of listening to Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s shoutings.

“Umm… I would say Chanyeol.” Luhan smirked. “And Baekhyun will come here his head down, muttering ‘Hi I’m Chanyeol’s wife Bacon’.”

“You really ship them together right?” Jongdae chuckled.

“No, they ship themselves together. They just don’t know it.” Luhan shrugged going back to his sitting position.

The shoutings had died down.

“Here they come.” Luhan muttered turning his head towards the door. Jongdae had straightened up too.

“5, 4, 3, 2…”

“Hi, I’m Chanyeol’s wife Bacon…”

“Told ya!” Luhan grinned at Jongdae.

“But you couldn’t guess the bunny aegyo!” Jongdae grinned back.

“Yeah…” Luhan’s gaze lowered. Then he looked straight at Baekhyun’s eyes “Do that again!”

“No!” Baekhyun  hid behind Chanyeol.

Chanyeol turned to hug him and said “Why don’t you come and tell the story instead, honey?”

“Aww…” Luhan was in fangirl mode now. “He called him ‘honey’!”

Baekhyun just ignored the eldest’s sighs and giggling and nodded to Chanyeol.

So, I’m a bacon. The last piece left in the fridge and I’m waiting to be eaten. I’ve been waiting there alone for three days and I felt lonely.

Then suddenly the door of the fridge opened and a creepy face appeared in my sight.

“Come here, you delicious bacon!” he said grabbing me.

The next thing I knew was being bitten by the creep face.

And fin.

“That’s it?” Luhan pouted. “But your first story was awesome!”

“That’s what you get for a stupid bacon.” Baekhyun shrugged. “Take it or leave it.”

“I’m taking it, but just for the sake of the fan service you just gave.” Luhan said.

“Have I ever told you that I love your fangirl mode?” Baekhyun clasped his hands together, eyes shining.

“Yeah, yeah~” Luhan waved his hand. “Let’s sleep. We will wake up early tomorrow and continue the game.”

“How… early?” Jongdae asked hesitantly.

Luhan may love sleeping but if he was determined to get them out of bed early he would do so even if it meant getting up himself.

“6.30 AM.” Luhan said standing up. “So you better sleep soon.”

And he went to his room.

The other three exchanged glances before starting to run.

“We will take the guest room!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol were yelling at Jongdae who was notably behind them.

“Uh, okay…” the overly competitive Jongdae gave up pouting. “You take the bed and I will go sleep on the couch at the living room.”

__________________________

They will finally be sleeping! I can't even imagine how happy they would be! :D

How was the chapter guys?

Please comment and subscribe! ^^

Here's our BaekYeol ^^: