Chapter 39- What if Luhan..?

"What If..?"

 

 

 

“Okay, so now that I’ve managed to calm Chanyeol down we can continue our awesome game. Any good suggestions?” Luhan said while he came inside the living room, dragging the whiny giant behind him.

“Actually, yes.” Baekhyun smiled proudly. That didn’t happen very often. “What if you had superpowers?”

Luhan stiffened a bit. Did Baekhyun just say that it would be about him? Wow… He got nervous, really.

“Oh yeah?” he smiled. “I’m anticipating it a lot then. Oh, and I won’t be the one telling it, just saying.”

“We weren’t thinking about giving that honor to you anyway.” Jongdae said. “I will be the one telling it this time. Don’t expect anything normal, because it won’t be.”

Luhan got stiffer. Why? Because Jongdae would be the one telling it. He could make him a human-pig for the second time! And he didn’t like it the first time either…

“Oh-kaay…” he sighed. Though he didn’t like it, there was no strength left inside him to fight with Jongdae because of some crazy monkey…

It was an ordinary day for Luhan. He had woken up at 5 AM at the morning and practiced for an hour, like he always did the last 15 years. He was 18 by the way. Then he had made a good breakfast, which took a good two hours.

After breakfast, it was time for school. He was in his last year of high school and he loved being like that. Yeah, normal students would hate the stress of being a senior and having to take the college exam and such, but he didn’t have any of those.

He was a good student. No, the was the perfect student. He was good at anything and everything. His marks was always 100 or at the worst, 98. He was polite to everyone and he was even handsome, so handsome that he even had a fan club that he still didn’t know existed.

As soon as he arrived at home, strange things began to happen though. The benches were floating in the air!

‘!’ he thought. ‘Why can I still not control my powers?!’

He had been training six hours a day for the last 15 years and he still didn’t have any control over his powers when he felt an extreme emotion, like love or hate.

For this time, it was hate. He hated the person he saw the moment he stepped into the school grounds. His name was Sehun. He had drunk all his bubble tea, his beloved bubble tea. And not only that, he even burnt his lovely Hello Kitty phone case.

Oh, did we ever mention that the students weren’t even reacting to the floating of random stuff anymore? I think not. Yeah, there weren’t any reactions from them. Although they didn’t know what or who was the cause of it they had long ago stopped wondering about it.

Luhan tried to calm himself down, he had to at least place the benches back to the ground. And he was successful at that, after Sehun entered the school building and was out of Luhan’s sight.

“Hey Princess Lulu!” he heard someone shout at him, of course it was the annoying best friend of him, Kim Jongdae, with his other besties following right behind him.

“Yah! Don’t call me that anymore, it was all in the past.” Luhan frowned.

“But it’s funny watching your reactions.” Baekhyun laughed.

“Was it you?” Chanyeol asked.

Everyone went silent. They knew what they were asking for. The benches.

“Yeah, kinda…”

“Kinda? Did the excitement of farting cause all that? Is that what you mean?” Jongdae asked.

“I’m sure even his fart would make all his fans swoon over him.” Baekhyun mumbled to Chanyeol, causing the taller to chuckle.

“I saw Sehun okay?!” Luhan averted his eyes.

“Sehun?!” Baekhyun laughed. “Dude, you have some serious issues!”

“Yeah, I’m a Hello Kitty loving telekinetic guy!” Luhan screamed and was shushed by the others.

“Shut up! Do you want the whole world to know your love for Hello Kitty?!” Jongdae yelled at him while Baekhyun was busy mumbling some other nonsense to Chanyeol.

“His fan girls would find it y, and cute and y.”

Jongdae went silent for a bit. He was inspecting Luhan’s face and it was a bit too expressionless. Why wasn’t he giving any reaction? He had even called him Princess, God damn it!

“Why… aren’t you saying anything?” he asked.

“Huh? Oh… I thought it would be better if I didn’t interrupt.” Luhan said absend-mindedly.

“Okay…”

Jongdae wasn’t satisfied, neither were the others, but they didn’t drag it any longer.

The next thing they knew after going into the classroom was a piece of chalk flying towards them and Luhan’s power helped them for the first time in all those years. He quickly stopped the chalk and made it fly back to the one who threw it. It was Jongin.

“Yah!” he screamed when the chalk hit his head. “Who did it?”

But as soon as he saw the group of friends before the door his angry expression changed to a smirk.

“Xiao Lu!” he beamed.

Luhan went and smacked his head.

“Don’t call me that.”

It was what Sehun had called him every three seconds when they were still friends.

“I can’t believe how you can hate Sehun, your best friend, for just drinking your bubble tea.”

“My ex-best friend, and he burned my Hello Kitty too.”

“Then he bought you a Hello Kitty plushie as an apology gift.”

“Then ‘accidentally’ ripped it.”

“Then he bought you roses in the shape of Hello Kitty.”

“And dropped them on the grill.”

“Then he bought you a Hello Kitty motorbike.”

“And… wait, I’m still using it.”

“Then why aren’t you forgiving him?!”

“Because he still didn’t buy me another bubble tea…” he blinked innocently.

The last part was actually true. Sehun bought all that just to gain Luhan’s forgiveness but just because he hadn’t bought bubble tea for Luhan, he wasn’t able to.

Luhan didn’t give any reaction even to that. Just what was wrong with him?

“Ya… Luhan.” Baekhyun said softly. “Are you okay?”

Luhan nodded.

“Do you want a superpower? Is that why you are acting so strange now?” Chanyeol asked.

Luhan nodded again.

“He still didn’t tell you?” a woman voice echoed in the room.

“Mom!” Luhan turned towards the door.

“Hello dear.” The woman smiled to his son. “Why didn’t you still tell them?”

“Nice seeing you again too…” Luhan frowned.

“Dear?”

“Uh…”

“What is it?” Jongdae cut in with curious eyes. 

 

_________________

One more chapter and I will be saying goodbye to you guys... T.T 

And, I'm officially busy now. I will be going out of the house at 7 AM and only return at 9.30 PM, if I'm lucky... Yes, I'm 17 and I'm still studying... No part-time job or anything like that either, just studying... School is hell.

 

Anyway!

This was how my face was when I found how to finish the story. :D