Chapter 23- What if Baekhyun was a mannequin?

"What If..?"

 

 

 

“Guys, it’s like 11 PM. So this one will be the last for today.” Luhan said coming back to the living room.

He quickly put his phone back to his pocket and sat down.

“Chanyeol, do you have something in mind?” he smiled at Chanyeol who looked like he was already sleeping with his eyes open.

“Huh? Ah..yeah. what if Baekhyun was a mannequin?” he asked, yawning.

“Let me guess, you were dreaming about shopping right?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

“Window shopping actually. And all the mannequins had your face.”

“Since you’ve already dreamed about it, why don’t you tell the story?” Baekhyun leaned back, supporting himself with his hands.

“Okay, but don’t kill me if I start telling nonsense.” Chanyeol nodded.

“When did we do that?” Jongdae grinned.

They did it all the time.

Prince Chanyeol was bored sitting all day at the castle. He wanted to go out and see how the commoners lived. So he escap-

“You were dreaming about yourself being a prince?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yeah, and it’s not even the weirdest thing in my dream yet.” Chanyeol yawned again.

“I expected that. Come on, finish the story before you fall asleep.”

So he escaped one morning and went to a shopping mall nearby.

He was looking around and suddenly saw a wonderful jacket on a mannequin which had a ridiculously good face. Were the mannequins’ faces even important?

He quickly went inside and demanded from the workers that jacket. They gave them a warm smile and quickly went to get it.

When it was time to pay for it though, Chanyeol found out that he should have carried a wallet around. He didn’t have any money on him and these peasants wouldn’t believe him when he said that he was the prince.

Their smiles had immediately dropped while they said “Oh yeah? Then I’m the princess of the neighboring country.” And with that, they threw Chanyeol out.

It was right when he was about to go back in and yell at them that they would regret doing that, that he noticed the mannequins’ faces. They were all the same as the mannequin which had the beautiful jacket and they were smirking at him.

“You want that jacket?” the one wearing it said.

Chanyeol nodded.

“Then come and free me from this place.” Another one talked.

“If you can lift the curse that was put on me by that witch inside, then I will give it to you.” It was a third one.

“What should I do?” Chanyeol shouted.

“Come and kiss me.” They all said in unison, and just to tell you, there were a total of 32 of them.

“Which one?” Chanyeol shouted again.

“The one named Baekhyun.”

And Chanyeol started going to them one by one and asking if, by any chance, they were Baekhyun. He didn’t get a positive answer yet.

Instead, he had gotten a flying pink cow thrown at him or a bathing tub with people actually bathing in it or some life forms that he didn’t know existed.

Then he came across a mannequin he thought was more beautiful than the others.

‘Didn’t they all look the same?’ he wondered while he went and kissed the mannequin.

He didn’t know why he did that. It was just that… he felt that this one was Baekhyun.

Then a shiny grey smoke surrounded them and soon, the mannequin before him was no longer a mannequin.

It was a beautiful boy handing the jacket to him.

“Here.” He said. “An thanks.”

Then he vanished, together with all the other man..ne…qu-

“God, he really fell asleep mid-sentence!” Luhan threw his arms in the air. “This wasn2t even about Baekhyun being a mannequin! I demand a new one!”

Trying to lift Chanyeol, Baekhyun shot him a glare and said “You want a new one? What about that: My name’s Baekhyun and I’m a mannequin who’s bored of standing all day and wearing the same clothes for days. Fin.”

Then he started dragging the taller male to the guest room.

“How the hell could I actually find Baekhyun’s story better?” Jongdae mumbled lying himself on the couch and pulling the blanket over his head. “Good night Luhan.”

“Good night…” Luhan said. There was a pout on his lips because he still wasn’t satisfied.

Then he too went to his room.

___________________

Soo... how was it? ^^

Comment and subscribe please. ^^ and come and let Baekhyun pat your cheeks! >.<