Chapter 11- What if Luhan had a Deep Voice?

"What If..?"

 

 

 

Chanyeol felt grudge build inside of him. He was upset with Luhan, obviously. Both because he made up that ty story about him being a girl and because he had made Baekhyun practically a giant baby.

So, he would make Luhan suffer too. It didn’t matter to him if Luhan was the boss or not. If he wanted to get revenge from someone he would get it.

“What if…” he started before turning his gaze to Luhan. “Luhan had a deep voice?”

“Deep voice?” Luhan raised his brows. “What kind of a deep voice?”

“Like… yours?” Baekhyun asked to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol shook his head.

“More like, you know that hip hop group B.A.P right, his leader’s voice.”

“Pwahahh!” Jongdae burst into laughter. “That would be hilarious! I’m guessing from your pouty face that you’re refusing to tell the story Luhan, so who wants to?”

“If possible, I would like to do that too.” Chanyeol grinned. “I already have something in my mind.”

“Obviosly.” Luhan snorted before turning his head to Chanyeol. “Start, you dumb peasant.”

“Okay.” Chanyeol cleared his throat.

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and there even as a light wind. Just like Luhan liked it.

He woke up with a smile on his face from his sound sleep and quickly dressed up to go to the park. He was going to read his book there, like he always did on weekends.

He was at the park half an hour later and he quickly found himself a bench under a cherry.

“Too bad it’s summer now.” He mumbled and jumped because of his own deep voice.

He would never get used to it, ever. It just didn’t suit his face.

‘No more talking.’ He thought sitting on the bench.

Soon, he was so engrossed in his book that he didn’t even notice he was talking to himself about the book.

“I tell you, the heroine’s an idiot. No she isn’t, she’s just in love. That’s being an idiot. You stone hearted bastard, you don’t even know what love is! Yes, I don’t know and don’t want to know either. You bastard…”

His discussion with himself was cut by a cute voice.

“Um, excuse me. Can I sit beside you, if you don’t mind?”

The owner of the voice was a slightly chubby guy.

“Ah yeah… Please.” Luhan said, disgusted by his own voice.

“Why wouldn’t I be disgusted?” Luhan cut in. “It’s ing too deep for me!”

“So do I think about my own voice.” Chanyeol nodded.

“But it suits you!..” Baekhyun whined.

“If you say so.” Chanyeol grinned at him before continuing.

“Wow…” the boy mumbled before sitting down.

“If you’re going to comment on my voice, please don’t.” Luhan frowned.

“But I was going to say that it was… y.” The boy was blushing wildly.

Luhan blushed too.

“What’s your name, if I may ask?” he said after a while.

“I’m Kim Minseok.” The boy answered.

“Oh there comes yet another ship for Luhan.” Baekhyun clapped his hands.

“Shut up, will you?” Luhan glared at him.

“I’m Luhan.” He offered his hand.

Kim Minseok shyly took it. Then, they went back to their own work, or rather tried to.

Luhan was finding it hard to concentrate on his book and Kim Minseok was continuously stealing quick glances from Luhan.

Finally, Luhan closed his book and stood up.

“See you later, I guess.” He smiled to Kim Minseok.

The other nodded and Luhan started walking.

“Hey, y voice!” he heard the boy yell at him after a while.

He turned around and saw that the boy had ran after him.

“Can we go sit in a café?” he asked with a sheepish smile, out of breath.

“That was cute!” Luhan was squealing.

Apparently, Chanyeol’s plan didn’t go to well as he had decided to change the story right in the middle.

Why? Because he just couldn’t be the bad boy around here.  So he had changed his original plan of Kim Minseok making fun of his voice to Kim Minseok finding his voice y.

“I’m such an idiot…” he mumbled to himself.

“Yeah, you are.” The other two frowning boys agreed with his conclusion.

They all hated Luhan’s never ending squealing, but despite that Chanyeol had made him squeal like a crazy fangirl.

Yes, Luhan was now squealing like a girl…

__________________

Here! The promised three chapters are now finished! ^^

How was this chapter guys? ^^

Please comment and subscribe! ^^

And XiuHan for you:

(This is what happens after they go to the café. LuLu, don't be such a meanie~ >.<)