Chapter 38- What if Luhan..?

"What If..?"

 

 

 

“Like seriously, they decided to come… uhh in two hours? How?” Chanyeol asked to Luhan for the umpteenth time.

“Yeah!” Luhan was getting irritated. “I’ve already said that the last time you’ve asked.”

“But.. it’s just… just how fast can they be?!” Chanyeol shook his head in frustration.

“They can run one hundred kilometers in one minute.” Luhan rolled his eyes. “Every member of my family has superpowers, don’t you know?”

“That would be a good story…” Baekhyun mumbled.

“That REALLY would be a good story!” Jongdae grinned.

“Then…” Baekhyun said.

They weren’t paying attention to the irritated Luhan and the still confused Chanyeol anymore. They were in their own little world now, imagining how the life would be if their best friend had superpowers.

“Yah! Wouldn’t controlling fire really suit him?” Baekhyun said.

“No way!” Jongdae laughed.

“Why not? He was always ready to burn someone with his glare the last few days!”

“But he isn’t normally like that! He’s more like… water! Something that you would always need!”

“Then wouldn’t be air more suitable?”

“PARK CHANYEOL SHUT UP OR I WILL CUT YOUR CHEEKS AND MAKE YOU CHEW THEM!” The scream of Luhan interrupted their little brainstorming session.

“Ugh…” Jongdae mumbled. “Forget what I said. We might not need him that much.”

Baekhyun nodded.

“What about lightning?” he said a few seconds later.

“Or light?”

“Forget it!” they said in unison.

“Umm.. earth?” Jongdae suggested.

“No, earth is like calm and soothing and calm. Luhan is never calm.” Baekhyun shook his head.

“Then what can it be?!” Jongdae shouted as low as he could.

“Ugh… frost?” Baekhyun gave him an awkward smile.

“For what? Cooling our drinks?” Jongdae scoffed.

“What have you then?” Baekhyun furrowed his brows.

“Time control.” Jongdae grinned.

“Add a teleportation ability to that and we have the perfect assassin. Didn’t you ever hear him while sleeping?”

“The weird sounds he’s making?”

“Yes, I’m suspecting them to be war cries.”

“Assassins are quiet, Byun Baekhyun.”

“Daehyun’s a ninja too but he isn’t even one bit quiet, he’s creepy Kim Jongdae.”

Jongdae sighed and shrugged.

“Fine. What else do you have in mind?”

Baekhyun shrugged too. Both were out of ideas.

A second later, they yelled at the same time.

“Healing!”

“Flight! He should fly!”

Baekhyun gave Jongdae an ‘are you serious?’ look.

“Dude, Luhan is extremely afraid of heights, I’m sure he would even be afraid of walking if he was as tall as Chanyeol, and you say that he should fly?”

“Ooh…” Jongdae’s brows raised. “I totally forgot that. But healing isn’t a good idea too. I couldn’t think of any good story related to a kid with healing as his superpower.”

Baekhyun stood silent for a while before saying “Yeah, it would probably be pretty boring.” with a pout. “What then?”

“PARK CHANYEOL! STOP WHINING LIKE A KID JUST BECAUSE I SAID THAT I WOULD BURN YOUR OR I WILL REALLY THROW THE KNIVES AT YOUR !”

Luhan was screaming again. Then they heard Chanyeol’s whining getting louder, it was slowly turning into crying.

“When did they go to the kitchen?” Baekhyun said while Jongdae was mumbling “We won’t eat anything weird at dinner right?”

They looked at each other with frightened expressions on their faces for a while. Then a sparkle appeared in their eyes –or it was just in Baekhyun’s eyes and he just saw its reflection on Jongdae’s.

“Telekinesis!” Baekhyun shouted and Jongdae nodded crazily.

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol was jumping half on the kitchen table. How did things become like this, no one knew.

“I love my ! I love it! Don’t touch it! I lub iet!”

Luhan shook the knife towards the kid across him.

“Get down here or I will stab your beloved-“

“NOOOOO!!”

With that last scream, Chanyeol went down and the doorbell started ringing.

“They came!” Chanyeol yelled looking at his half state with horrified eyes.

Luhan was doubting that though, he was pretty sure it was the witch next door.

And he was right.

The moment he had opened the door with a fake smile on his face, the witch started yelling at him, spitting on his face every three seconds.

“Do I have to come here every three minutes to say that you impudent brats are making too much noise? I can’t even focus on my knitting because of the noise you are making! Do you want my grandchild to die because of cold? Do you want my husband to starve because of not being able to hold the spoon with his frozen hands? Would you feel good if I was unable to walk because my feet felt weak?”

‘Actually I would…’ Luhan thought. ‘And you don’t have grandchildren you witch. You don’t even have a child because you absolutely can’t stand kids.’

But he couldn’t say those to her face, she was still an elder and he was a respectful kid.

“Sorry, Mrs. Jeon. It won’t happen again, I promise. My parents are coming back today.” He said with a fake smile before closing the door.

“Phew…” he leaned on the door. “Now, back to the crazy dude on my kitchen table…”

That sounded pretty weird, but not as much as it actually was.

 

__________________

Another late update... I'm making you guys wait a lot. Well, don't blame me. Blame my teachers (there are around 30 of them by the way). I still have a truck load of homework waiting for me and I will go straight to them after I'm finished with this one here. -.-

This story has about two chapters left and the next one will probablt be the last what if (guess what it will be about. :D ). 

The last chapter... well let's see how it will be. :D (I still didn't write it, so requests are accepted, no more what if's though...)

See you later and have a crazy dude. (Well, not but still...)

Here!