chapter twenty-seven.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter twenty-seven.
good breakups.

We arrived back in Korea and we decided to just go home to the WGM house and the first thing I did was not expected. I just fell asleep. Then I felt these ripped arms come under my legs and back and lift me up. Only half awake, I decided to just let this person carry me. In minutes, I was set on a bed. My sneakers were slipped off and a blanket came on me. I knew exactly who it was and I was glad it was him. He left a peck on my forehead.

"Goodnight." He said and as he sat on the bed. I just listened to him talk to me. He's still doesn't know I can hear him. And at this point I was awake and fully aware.

"I wish this didn't come to an end so quickly. I love spending time with you. I thought that you were just another one of those crazy fans, but you were completely out of the ordinary. Sure you were a fan, but you respected me. You're everything I want in a girl. From your innocence and beauty to your strong, but humble personality. I wouldn't have wanted any other person to participate with me in this series. What I thought would just be another form of work became something I look forward to daily. Even when we don't film, I see you at the building and you always look tired. It breaks my heart when you have so many tears in your eyes with all this stress. I want to make you smile everyday. Every minute. Every second. So if tomorrow, we have to separate our ways, I will hold you tight until the very end. I doesn't matter whoever you like or love, I just want to tell you I love you." He stood up and turned off the lamp and the door. My eyes shot open and a smile crept to my face. I'm pretty sure the hidden cameras got that. I think I may love him a bit more than I already do. So if he really loves me, because I know for sure that it came from the heart, will I have a chance to he with him?

(The next morning.)

I woke up and put on some clothes and was so ready to face the day. I made myself presentable and went towards Kai's room and I put my head through the door as it creaked open. He was still sleeping soundly. I move over to him and start jumping on the bed. He lifts his blanket and then takes my arm and pull me down. We just lay there in the blanket. I roll off the bed and pull the blanket off and I finally noticed he was only wearing sweats. Only sweats! I turn around towards the wall and cover my eyes with my eyes closed.

"Just look. It's not a big deal." He said and I just awkwardly made my way out while looking at the walls the whole time. I the door.

"Put on some clothes!" I screamed so he could hear me on the other side of the door. I ran downstairs to get some breakfast ready, but there was nothing. I guess it's a given. Kai comes down with his outfit which I find is just perfect.

"No food?" He looks through the cupboards. He took out a black envelope and took out what ever is inside. We were dreading this moment.

"Because this is the last, spend your last day together as a couple." I read aloud while trying to hold back my tears. I shrugged it off, but Kai couldn't let it go. He took my hand and gave me a grin.

We left the house to Hongdae for breakfast. We sat in a café while eating dduk balls. We look out to see shops of plenty and that's when I set my eyes on a store of couple clothing.

"You want to go there?" He asked and I nodded and he chuckled and he paid the bill. He held my hands and we walked across the street to this cute store and I was about to but everything. Well I was about to, but I went to more stores with Kai and spent almost five hundred dollars. I know it's bad. I left them in the van as we went to watch Divergent. And as we were on our way to the van, I stepped in a pot hole and twisted my ankle. Kai hunched over and I plopped over him and he piggy backed me all the way back to he van. We opened the door and their was only room for the camera crew. Kai ended up piggy-backing me to the subway and home.

He wraps my ankle and I sit there really guilty.

"Sorry." I apologized. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Don't be. I did what I had to do for my wife and I didn't do because I felt obligated. I wanted to." He said and I felt relief. We say there watching a slide show of us. And it brought tears to my eyes when the last slide said... BREAK UP.

"It's the end, huh?" I said between sniffles.

"It doesn't have to be you know." He puts his hands on my face and he leans over me and plants a kiss on my lips. He kiss was tender and soft. If was romantic and it lasted a short while when I wish it would last forever.

"For real?" I asks and he grins and gives me another lasting kiss.

(A/N: TRIPLE UPDATE! Update one out of three. I'll miss writing this once it's over.)