chapter twelve.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter twelve.
a not-so cliche date.

(Lexy’s point of view.)

“Oppa.” I glared at him and he just chuckled. I saw the pink in his cheek and I felt the burning sensation from my cheeks. I’ll get him for this. I’m so excited and I feel like it’ll be like a cliche date like in movies, dramas, music videos, stories and fanfics; but I won’t let it be like that.

“It’s our stop babe.” He called making the old women fangirl again. He held my hand and pushed through the crowd to the door. We got off and I saw the amount of girls flocking around us. It’s expected. He’s famous, attractive and they have no school.

“Kai oppa please take a picture with us.” They asked respectfully. I’m so grateful they aren’t sasaeng fans. He smiled and shook his head.

“Please.” They begged. I let him go and made go and take pictures. The asked ByungJoon oppa, the one who was just there to make sure the mics were okay, to take a picture. I stood beside ByungJoon and told them to smile, but I saw the girls surround Kai, but then looked around.

“Unnie, aren’t you going to take a picture with us?” They wondered and they came running to me to take a picture. I resisted because whenever I take a picture my face looks like crap.

“Yeobo, just do it.” Kai came to me and picked me up and went back to the spot and put me down on the floor and hugged me from the back and told me to smile. It took a while for the girls to stop squealing and take a picture. I just smile like an idiot because I don’t know how to smile like a pretty girl. I think I blinked. The girls went back to ByungJoon and took the camera and smiled. This is how I looked when taking a picture. Me I look so weird in the picture, but I can’t help but to laugh.

“Let me see.” Kai looked at the picture and gave a small chuckle. *Breath-taking.* (What he saw.)

“Thank you. Have a good date!” They ran to catch the bus and waved while running. We just yelled back a bye and turned around to get into Lotte World. He held onto my hand and we skipped down the hall until we made it to the center of it all.

“You want to go up on that ride?” He asked and pointing to the hot air balloons. I shrugged and we walked towards it and got on and looked around the whole park. There were a number people around us and talking about Kai. It was a while until the ride was over.

“So when we were looking around I saw a lot of things I want to go on and the map has pretty cool.” I looked on the map and poked Kai.

“Ow.” I let out a maniacal laugh that was obviously fake.

“Can I get a pen?” I asked while sticking out my tongue. He pinched my cheek and searched my bag for a pen and saw my EXO pen. He smirked.

“I thought you like Kris and ChanYeol, but you have my face on your pen.” He waved it in my face.

“That doesn’t mean I don’t like you either.” I said low. I let myself blush and he just hugged me from the side as I held on the map.

“Is that a confession?” He teased. I elbowed him and he pretended to be hurt.

“No. It’s not. Catch me if you can loser!” I screamed and ran off and tripped on my stupid shoe lace. I screamed as I hit the floor and felt the throbbing pain from my ankle.

“Lexy! Are you okay?” Kai finally reached me and checked on my ankle. I grabbed my ankle. He then gave me a kiss there.

“Is it better?” He asked with a worried face. I gave out a smile, but slapped him.

“Thanks for the concerned, but no.” He laughed and I told him to sit beside me as the people were walking around and a crowd started to form around us with cameras. As he sat down, I took a hold of my bag and reached in to grab my wrap.

“Why do you have a wrap in your bag?” He asked as I pulled my wrap out.

“I’m a volleyball player. It happens. I just have to be prepared.” I began to wrap my leg and he just chuckled.

“That’s probably why you didn’t whine like a baby.” He chortled and helped me stand up. It hurt, but it’s not a big deal.

“Maybe. Let’s just go home.” I said and was limping to the entrance. He then pulled me back making me stumble and he lifted me up for a piggyback ride.

“We are going to every ride you want to go today or we’ll never get to.” He then brought me to all the rides. There were a few that reminded me of the Bay Area. One was like The Ark. Another was like Tazmanian Devil, but not swinging. There was one called Giant Loop, but it was just like Hammerhead Shark. The roller coaster had nothing on Medusa. If you’ve ever been to Six Flags: Discovery Kingdom, you’ll know what I mean. He went everywhere with me on his back and he set me on the seat each time and helped me off each ride. I would love my actual boyfriend to do this for me. If I only had one.

“Do you want to go to this one?” He asked and I saw the swing ride.

“Sure why not?” I was set on the right when he sat on the left and held my hand the whole time. The swings went up and I just laughed at how funny some of the people around us were freaking out. It wasn’t even scary. I felt Kai’s arm wrap around me and we just laughed together at the guy who sat with his daughter screaming his head off while the daughter was embarrassed. Kai is so comfortable. Just saying.

(Kai’s point of view.)

The whole time, I was falling for her a little more. I hugged her. I gave her pecks on the cheeks and even carried her as she rested her head on my shoulder. When we were waiting in line we played rock-paper-scissors. It doesn’t seem like much, but I just can’t help it. My chest was pounding and I thought she could feel it. My time with her will be full of bliss. I’ll make sure of it and I won’t let TaeMin take her away from me.

“Oppa, the rides over.” I heard Lexy call me out of my daydream. I smiled and got out and picked her up like a baby.

“Oi. Why are you so heavy?” I asked and she bit my shoulder.

“Ai-yah. Lexy Song MiRae!” I shouted and she laughed so hard I felt the happy tears hit my shoulder. I smiled as she tried to calm down.

“Sorry oppa.” She did aegyo. Oh my cheese puffs.

“Okay you puppy.” I set her down and sat beside her.

“I am a puppy? Alrighty then. You are a frog.” She tapped my nose.

“Why is that?” I wondered and she let out a giggle.

“You look like a player.” She began.

“What’s that?” I gave her a playful glare and I saw her smile and punched my shoulder.

“Let me finish!”

“Okay. Okay.” I surrendered.

“You look like a player, but you’re really a prince in disguise.” She gave me a grin and I tried so hard not to smile too hard at her cheesy line. In the end I laughed.

“What?” She asked with an upset look.

“You sure are childish, but I like you that way.” I gave her a kiss to the forehead.

“Let’s say I’m a princess from a fairy tale. I really like Belle. You’re the beast and I’m that girl who turns to a princess because I transformed you back into a prince. I’m that girl who kisses the frog and turns it to a prince.” She laughs at her examples.

“Yes. Yes, you are.” I agree.

“Can we go there?” She chuckled because it proves she’s a childish girl. I gave her another ride to the merry-go-round.

“Am I really heavy?” She asked on the way there. I shook my head.

“Not at all. I was just joking.” I waited for awhile in line, but I had a fun time playing the syllable game. Honestly, she was heavier than any girl I’ve carried. It’s not like what you think. I did it for a show. Anyway, I guess it’s her muscle. All I see around me is skeletons.

“Oppa, stop zoning out.” She screamed waking me up from another day dream. I went in and set her on one of the many unicorns.

“Take a picture.” I took out my phone and snapped a pick and handed her the phone. She smiled at the picture.

“I look ridiculous.” She chuckled.

“You look precious.” She handed me the phone again and it was recording.

“My precious!” She imitated Smeagol. I stopped recording. She took my phone again.

“What are you doing?” I asked as I was sitting on the random sea horse beside her unicorn.

“I’m sending these things to ChanYeol oppa and Lay oppa.” She pressed the button and the next thing I knew, ChanYeol uploaded the video onto his account and Lay added the photo online.

“Smile!” She shouted and I gave her a smile and she snapped a pic.

“Wow. So handsome.” She complimented.

“Why thank you.” I laughed as the buzzer went off and we rode while holding hands.

I got off and helped her off and we strolled into the gift shop with the many fans trailing behind us the whole day. I picked out a bow for her and she picked out a bow for me.

“Perfect.” We posed with the bows and took pictures. I put it online and so many likes and comments in a minute. One comment really caught my eye.

MR. AWKWARD IS IN LOVE. NO DOUBT. Damn you SuHo! True. I am awkward when it comes to expressing my feelings, but she just makes me feel at home.

“We should go home now. I bet you’re hungry.” I said and she wanted to get down, so I let her.

“I’m going to pay for it.” She said. I gave her the money and she insisted on using her own, but in the end she surrendered and used her money. I just sat there waiting for her when i I felt something cold held to my head. Am I being held as hostage? Am I going to die? Why is there a gun to my head? I don’t want to die! I felt the gun lower down, but was in my ear this time and I felt the cold rushing water going into my ear. I turned around and saw Lexy die laughing.

“Revenge, a!” She said while laughing and out of breath.

“I’ll get you back.” I lifted her up and walked out of the park and into a bus and set her down next to another old woman who just giggled with her friends about us. I saw a group of teenage boys come onto the bus and steal glimpses of Lexy and then walk past her, but back tracked.

“Lexy noona? Can we have a picture?” They took pictures with her and she just laughed at them hitting on her.

“Are you going to school now?” They asked her. She nodded.

“I’m starting the university next week.” She told. What? I don’t get to see her as much then.

“Aren’t you only senior?” They asked. I shook my head.

“I graduated in America already, so I’m a college freshman.” She explained. I’ll just enroll myself into her college then. I sound like a stalker! What’s wrong with me? That right, Lexy.

“Aw… Okay. Remember us!” The ran out the bus and hopped the fence.

“They were so cute.” She said. I saw the building approaching, so I helped her down the steps and into the lobby and let her sit down. I’m glad she isn’t self-conscious or the sasaeng fans would tear her to pieces.

“I’ll be right back.” I ran up to the practice room and grabbed my things and back down to see her listening to music from my phone.

“What are you listening to?” I snapped her out of her thoughts.

“Justin Bieber. I never thought you would have all the songs in here.” She teased.

“It’s SeHun’s fault.” I said and carried her bridal style to the car.

“I need to get a new phone.” She said while looking at my phone.

“Let’s get one right now.” I suggested and we were driven to the mall to get her a new phone. She got an IPhone 5 and she wanted this case too. We bought them. THEM because they were made for couples. We went around the mall for dinner and went shopping. She fit inside a child’s cart! She’s just that tiny.

“Let’s get those rings.” She pointed to the couple rings. They were crowns.

“Is it because you’re my princess and I’m your princess?” I laughed and she nodded. We ended up buying matching everything. Next time, we’re going to be completely matching. Perfectly normal.